PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Map View?

Sano
Jul 16, 2012, 01:29 AM
Hello everyone! Its been a long time since I've been around, but PSO2 has gotten me excited again and I've started playing earlier today in preparation for our NA/EU release ^^

One thing I haven't been able to find anywhere else online or figure out yet myself is how to pull up a full view of the Map. There are times where I want to double check that I've checked everywhere in a region but not sure since I can't pull it up, and sometimes its a bit hard to keep track of everywhere I've been :(

Thanks in advance for the probably easy answer hehe. Safe hunting my comrades!

**Edit**

Found it out! After pressing Select Button (PS3 controller setup), it is the last option on the menu. Anyone know if we can move it from its set location? I'd love to move it to maybe top left corner or something... We probably can't... But anyways, I'll leave this thread here in case anyone else is wondering about the Map View like I was and couldn't find it anywhere else ^^

AlMcFly
Jul 16, 2012, 02:28 AM
For keyboard and mouse players the buttons are "N" to toggle the large centered transparent map and "M" to toggle the mini-map in the upper right hand corner. That mini-map can be toggled between a close-radius view and a smaller version of the large whole map.

Wolfgrey666
Jul 16, 2012, 03:14 AM
Hello everyone! Its been a long time since I've been around, but PSO2 has gotten me excited again and I've started playing earlier today in preparation for our NA/EU release ^^

One thing I haven't been able to find anywhere else online or figure out yet myself is how to pull up a full view of the Map. There are times where I want to double check that I've checked everywhere in a region but not sure since I can't pull it up, and sometimes its a bit hard to keep track of everywhere I've been :(

Thanks in advance for the probably easy answer hehe. Safe hunting my comrades!

**Edit**

Found it out! After pressing Select Button (PS3 controller setup), it is the last option on the menu. Anyone know if we can move it from its set location? I'd love to move it to maybe top left corner or something... We probably can't... But anyways, I'll leave this thread here in case anyone else is wondering about the Map View like I was and couldn't find it anywhere else ^^

I advise you go into the gamepad configuration menu and make it easier for yourself to utilize the map features.

Use the menu translation guide for this purpose from the list of guides in the sticky.

Good luck fellow hunter!

Sano
Jul 16, 2012, 03:56 AM
Much appreciated.