PDA

View Full Version : Show me your Advance Techniques!

Ark22
Jul 16, 2012, 03:47 AM
Ok, it's that time of....DAY when you post about your rad awesome technique that you like to use that gives you the edge. Hell, maybe it could help out fellow newbs.

For example: When I charge my tech and people are to far away, I usually jump (don't have to) then as soon as your release the tech button, dash (dodge) and you will skip that entire animation complete, at the expense you lose your PP (unless you have Tech Revival).

ALSO, if you have a controller, the easy way to do it (for instance I use a wireless keyboard to type and use my 1-0 buttons for shortcut techs), if you press X on the keyboard you will do what I did above easily. For ever tech. But let me explain a bit deeper.

If you are using a game pad, and use hold L2, when you are on your shortcut list, by pressing X on your keyboard you will instantly dash and avoid the animation.

Now if you are holding one of the techs on your keyboard (1-0), by pressing your L2 Or Left bumper button (your dash) you will do the same thing as stated above. So it's like a vice versa thing. I am looking into it.

So yeah please share any AT, or whatever acronym you wish to use.

PS. Shifta/Deband lasts longer the more "pulses" you get in the aura, and if you or someone else cast an AOE support tech it will cancel out the other Aura, so wait till your 4 pulses from your first cast is done before casting another. No one likes 15-30 second S/D's!.

PSS. If I have any errors please let me know, I am tired, it's 4:47AM. Love you guys and stay.....Barta....GET IT?!