PDA

View Full Version : When block 20 is full...

IzzyData
Jul 16, 2012, 08:10 AM
Where should an english speaking player go to next?

goldwing
Jul 16, 2012, 08:11 AM
21,22,23... anywhere

Metalsnake27
Jul 16, 2012, 08:14 AM
21,22,23 or 30

IzzyData
Jul 16, 2012, 08:15 AM
21,22,23... anywhere

That's not really the point. There just needs to be a general consensus so that it would be the 2nd most popular english speaking block.

Malevolent215
Jul 16, 2012, 08:18 AM
That's not really the point. There just needs to be a general consensus so that it would be the 2nd most popular english speaking block.

It's exactly the point... When 20 is full, go to 21. When 20 and 21 is full, go to 22...

Or! There are also some English players on Block 30.

jooozek
Jul 16, 2012, 08:23 AM
There needs to be some general consensus where to move out because as it is anyone who is below level 30 and joins blocks 19-22 is a selfish prick. It's been already so long since they named the blocks to accommodate easier party forming for certain level ranges but seems like english speakers are too arrogant to have that in mind and instead prefer to cockblock everyone who wants to get some party rolling. It's seriously getting annoying and what makes me sad is that threads on this forums that suggest moving on get awful responses that totally ignore the fact that we are invading the game and ignore the guidelines.

Zyrusticae
Jul 16, 2012, 08:28 AM
I agree with jooozek, we should move to the 30-3X blocks so as not to inconvenience users who want to go to 20-22 specifically to play with others within their level range. Yes, the JP players aren't screaming about it, but that doesn't mean that they appreciate the disruption, either.

Actually, it's not even just the JP players, I don't appreciate not being able to go to those blocks because some folks are just too stubborn to move, even though it takes the slightest, barest, TINIEST MINIMUM of effort to relocate...

IzzyData
Jul 16, 2012, 08:32 AM
I think I like the idea of block 30 better. But it wont ever become popular unless everyone decides to go there. So.. Go to block 30 people.

Malevolent215
Jul 16, 2012, 08:40 AM
I agree with jooozek, we should move to the 30-3X blocks so as not to inconvenience users who want to go to 20-22 specifically to play with others within their level range. Yes, the JP players aren't screaming about it, but that doesn't mean that they appreciate the disruption, either.

Actually, it's not even just the JP players, I don't appreciate not being able to go to those blocks because some folks are just too stubborn to move, even though it takes the slightest, barest, TINIEST MINIMUM of effort to relocate...

I hate to break it to you two, but things are not going to change... This subject has been addressed so many times, yet the closest thing to any general decision is Block 30, but that is usually only half full.

Don't forget that it isn't only the lower levels filling up Block 20, but also people just hanging out or leaving their character AFK. I can probably count 30-40 AFK people in Block 20 every night. So might as well be upset at them too, like so many topics have.

The block names are not requirements... More of a convenience to help people find groups at there level range. I have seen plenty of lower lv JPs in 20, and also plenty of higher level people in the lower level blocks.

Instead of looking for a decision.... why not try to organize a team or a good group of people to play with on a less crowded block??? I know one of the bigger Teams/guilds did this on block 29. (check the meetup forum section).

I understand your frustration... as I can rarily get into 20 and I'm lv 39. It's not just a matter of selfishness though, you have to remember that it's hard to get the word out to all the players. Probably only 25-30% of the English player base on Ship 2 actually browse these forums daily...

AlMcFly
Jul 16, 2012, 08:44 AM
Block 19 has started becoming rather popular lately.

sugarFO
Jul 16, 2012, 08:51 AM
When Block 20 is full...

...keep trying. XD

goldwing
Jul 16, 2012, 08:52 AM

How so? I answerd ur q.

Jakosifer
Jul 16, 2012, 09:15 AM
To any block. Why are some Eng players so damn scared to play with JP players?

IzzyData
Jul 16, 2012, 09:19 AM
To any block. Why are some Eng players so damn scared to play with JP players?

It's not as fun when you can't communicate.

Rika-chan
Jul 16, 2012, 12:25 PM
It's not that bad. I joined a room with a Japanese person in it, I think because either all my friends were busy, there wasn't any other room to join, or that they were all offline. We just used google translate to talk. It was kind of difficult/slow, but it worked enough for us. We ended up friending each other.
I hardly ever go on block 20 anyways, even if there is a spot or two, since it can get laggy there for me.

Akumetsu
Jul 16, 2012, 04:50 PM
Im on ship 7, block 30 and its never really a problem to get in, play lag free or find english speaking ppl, but um, to playing with jp players, its nice that you want to take the extra time and google your entire convo, but that just seems excessive... but eh your time is your time... see yall on s7b30 peace

Ether
Jul 16, 2012, 04:56 PM
Block 19 has started becoming rather popular lately.

Those are Japanese players who are trying to actually use the level 30-40 block for its intended purpose, since we're selfishly hogging all the others.

I was one of the block 30 supporters but after the hackers moved the NPCs there as well it's been dead (on ship 2) ever since. The community is too disorganized and far too stubborn to ever move blocks so whatever, blocks 20-22 it is I guess. It's a losing battle trying letting yourself get annoyed by the community being dumb.

mctastee
Jul 16, 2012, 05:07 PM
Anywhere between 20 and 25.