PDA

View Full Version : .....random question.

ChronoTrigga
Jul 16, 2012, 09:32 AM
Let's say 10 years from now, someone has their own PSO2 server....much like Schtack's. Would they be able to manipulate the theatre in the 2nd floor lobby / outside area to play any vidja they want? Have like PSO 2 Adultswim Saturdays....or something. These things I wonder.

Omisan
Jul 16, 2012, 10:05 AM
Sounds pretty cool. Have no idea if its possible. If there is ever a PSU private server, that will be in the right step toward a private pso2 in the future.

Mag-X
Jul 16, 2012, 10:49 AM
You're not allowed to mention the name of private servers here. Also, a private PSU server is being worked on by the same group who did the english language patch.

SZiadaN
Jul 16, 2012, 11:36 AM
To answer your question, yes.

However, that video is in the data files on your own computer. So, you'd have to have each video they play on your own computer (inside the data files).

MissMalice
Jul 16, 2012, 11:42 AM
That would be super cool, actually. c: It must be done!

youcantcatchtheblue
Jul 16, 2012, 01:03 PM
hmmm, I'm not saying it's impossible, but unlike the original PSO, PSO2 has a lot of stuff that is programmed server-side. Meaning SEGA has a whole half of the game on their side and we have the other half. It would take an insane amount of reverse-engineering for anyone to be able to re-create a private server like the one SEGA is running right now.

Ark22
Jul 16, 2012, 02:03 PM
Let's say 10 years from now, someone has their own PSO2 server....much like Schtack's. Would they be able to manipulate the theatre in the 2nd floor lobby / outside area to play any vidja they want? Have like PSO 2 Adultswim Saturdays....or something. These things I wonder.

Play Safety Dance. I will be happy to dance for those 3-4 minutes.