PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on Matter Board! Need Help!

AlphaOmega2012
Jul 16, 2012, 10:08 AM
I am stuck on B-5: Find the “レッグ/プラズガロンα” unit from Lv 11+ Rock Bears.

Been trying it for hours on Free Roam Forest high lvl. Is it a drop from Rock Bear? I dont understand why it hasnt dropped yet :-?

Any suggestion thanks.

SaiKo
Jul 16, 2012, 10:10 AM
Aye.
Drop-rate just sucks.

Crysteon
Jul 16, 2012, 10:14 AM
Yes, the drop rate can be annoying at times when it comes to matter board items. Try to stick to Normal runs and just fight a Lv11 Rockbear. Fighting the Hard Mode one wont give you better rates at all.

Geistritter
Jul 16, 2012, 11:04 AM
If you haven't already, bring another player with you so two rockbears will spawn.

Priest
Jul 16, 2012, 01:59 PM
I tried soloing for hours and never got a drop. Then I finally found a roaming party and it dropped first boss run with 3 rockbears instead of 1.

Zorafim
Jul 16, 2012, 03:24 PM
The important thing to remember with matter boards is to go where the enemies you're fighting are most common, prioritize them in a fight, and relax and have fun. Very rarely are the drop rates so low that you have to worry about the last point, but with anything involving Breeada or boss drops, you may need it. For rockbears, just get a party that doesn't mind doing the endboss, and do repeated runs. If you're making a party, make it a point to mention that you're grinding the endboss, so people know when they're coming in.

Also, make sure you have the quest selected. I've had quite a few quests that just wouldn't drop because I didn't have the quest selected.

mctastee
Jul 16, 2012, 05:52 PM
Managed to get mine on the second try. I just kept running to him in free forest. I didn't wait around in the main areas for an emergency code. I just ran straight to the end each time.