PDA

View Full Version : How to access Caves quests

Weaselheart
Jul 16, 2012, 11:54 AM
hey...Been playing PSO2 for a few days now, and while I love all he combat mechanics so far, my inculture prevents me from really enjoy the whole game, because not knowing japanese, makes it a little dificult to follow...

THING IS...I´m like lvl 16, and yet i cannot access Cave quests, i have a mag, and overrun all 4 available forest quests like a million times, to still not fill any of the client orders, and even worse, not getting any more quests. I know there arent many quests, but there is a progression, and for some reason, i cannot keep going, and most importantly at this point i guess I CANNOT ACCESS CAVES, and i have checked guides and such...Ineed a more direct explanation i guess...

Thanks, in advance...

Somnia
Jul 16, 2012, 11:57 AM
You must clear Cofee's client order of clearing free field forest in 15 minutes with an S rank.

Weaselheart
Jul 16, 2012, 12:05 PM
and which oput of the 4 forest quests is the free one, wich lvl is it, or how do i access itt, since i have as i said, overrun all 4 forest quests i have like a million times, with a lvl 16, wich is stupidly easy D:

Halcyote
Jul 16, 2012, 12:15 PM
free forest should show up under a different category when you check the quest counter.

if you don't see it, that means you have to do Coffee's client order to unlock the free forest. you can't get to the caves missions unless you unlock free forest. check bumped.org's client order guides to help you along the way.

Weaselheart
Jul 16, 2012, 12:34 PM
okok, all done...thx a lot both for the info, seems like i read somewhere that forest had to be done in less than 20 mins, and not 15, so I normally killed way too many mobs to ensure S rank, and seems like always took over 15 minutes...Now i just did what you told me, rank S in less than 15 minutes, and finally can access caves.

Thx again :D

Somnia
Jul 16, 2012, 01:47 PM
okok, all done...thx a lot both for the info, seems like i read somewhere that forest had to be done in less than 20 mins, and not 15, so I normally killed way too many mobs to ensure S rank, and seems like always took over 15 minutes...Now i just did what you told me, rank S in less than 15 minutes, and finally can access caves.

Thx again :D

Glad we could be of help to you! Have fun out there. :D