PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Issue with Mag Feeding % and In-mission timers

Tooks
Jul 16, 2012, 12:35 PM
For some reason since the last update my mag feeding % doesn't drop down until I move blocks or relog, and times just plain don't work for timed missions. I entered into the level 11 City Emergency mission, the one that normally has a 20 minute timer, and it sat at 00:00 the entire time I was there. It kicked me out after 20 minutes so the timer still ticks down, I just can't see it which led to me getting booted out mid-PSE Burst without having chance to loot anything that had dropped (as i didnt know I was about to be kicked out)

I've asked on Gamefaqs and the only reply was a no-go, I seem to be so far the only person suffering from this. Hopefully this gets fixed in the next maintenance. Is this happening to anyone else?

p.s. If it doesn't get fixed, how the hell do I report this to sega? I don't speak japanese haha.

Tooks
Jul 16, 2012, 04:26 PM
So I guess I am the only person this is happening too =/

Polly
Jul 16, 2012, 04:30 PM
There have been other instances of the in-mission timers bugging out since the previous update. I've not experienced or seen anything reported about the mag energy thing yet though.

Tooks
Jul 16, 2012, 04:37 PM
There have been other instances of the in-mission timers bugging out since the previous update. I've not experienced or seen anything reported about the mag energy thing yet though.

Its really frustrating having to change blocks after every mission to be able to feed my mag :/