PDA

View Full Version : Is Ship 6 Block 20 just gone?

Zipzo
Jul 16, 2012, 12:38 PM
Past couple of days its just been missing from the list?

What the heeeeck.

Can't wait to roll on Ship 2 tonight :l

GoldenFalcon
Jul 16, 2012, 12:43 PM
Does Sega realize how embarrassing this is for them?

Zipzo
Jul 16, 2012, 12:50 PM
Is Ship 6 the only ship affected?

Given block 20 is down, it's been just about impossible to find an english speaking player (it was already almost impossible with block 20 up). Hence why I'm looking forward to getting back on the real english community ship.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 16, 2012, 12:56 PM
It happened on Ship 8 a couple of times. Not recently though, that was last week

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 16, 2012, 01:36 PM

Guess they don't pay attention to Ship 6 too much to care, lol. When it happened on Ship 2, they were quick to fix it though. It has happened again once since their fix though, possibly another time when I was offline.

Weaselheart
Jul 16, 2012, 02:23 PM
oh my...I choose Ship 6 cause is such an ugly number, there wouldnt be much lag or issues...I wonder...Can characters go to different ships??? (I really dont know)

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 16, 2012, 02:26 PM
oh my...I choose Ship 6 cause is such an ugly number, there wouldnt be much lag or issues...I wonder...Can characters go to different ships??? (I really dont know)

Nope. It even displays a warning before creating your character. It will be tied to whatever ship you create him or her on, so please decide carefully.

MysticSerenity
Jul 16, 2012, 02:26 PM
Past couple of days its just been missing from the list?

What the heeeeck.

Can't wait to roll on Ship 2 tonight :l

Hahaha, it happens on Ship 2 all the time. :-D

Kirukia
Jul 16, 2012, 03:23 PM
I haven't seen it on Ship 7 (at least whenever I've been on, and I am usually on Block 20) but today every single block was full. All 40 blocks. Sure it was during an emergency mission, but even with other e-missions we've only had a handful of blocks full, with the others nowhere near full. I've seen Ships 8 and 9 I believe in the same state.recently.

Somehow I don't get the feeling a giant wave of people created characters and just happened to be playing but that's just me.

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 16, 2012, 04:24 PM
I haven't seen it on Ship 7 (at least whenever I've been on, and I am usually on Block 20) but today every single block was full. All 40 blocks. Sure it was during an emergency mission, but even with other e-missions we've only had a handful of blocks full, with the others nowhere near full. I've seen Ships 8 and 9 I believe in the same state.recently.

Somehow I don't get the feeling a giant wave of people created characters and just happened to be playing but that's just me.

Yeah. This sort of thing has happened on Ship 2 as well. I'm not entirely sure what happened, but every blocked registered as being full. I think the readings were just wrong though because I tested it out and I could still get inside random blocks (such as 7, 14, 3, etc.).

I only call them, "random" because hardly any English players reside in them.