PDA

View Full Version : Item Adirou/Ardillo quoted value?

Natsuma
Jul 16, 2012, 04:54 PM
Hello there,

I'm currently trying hard to obtain Adirou/Ardillo, that awesome giant sword that drops from Fordolans in Hard Caves, by hunting it but also save money to buy it in the auction house.

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?plugin=ref&page=%E3%82%A2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%87%E3%82%A3%E3%83%AD %E3%82%A6&src=%E3%82%A2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%87%E3%82%A3%E3%83%AD% E3%82%A6%E8%A9%B3%E7%B4%B0.png

It's freaking hard to drop, and also incredibly expansive on Ship 06 (4,8 millions for the cheapest one, only 4 available).
I was wondering if it was THAT expansive and rare on other Ships too?

Please share your informations and thoughts about this weapon.
Thanks!

GoldenFalcon
Jul 16, 2012, 05:08 PM
Same, 4.725 mil on Ship 8, 2 available
That is one cool sword, but I dunno if I'll ever try to get one (let alone enough stat to equip)

Vashyron
Jul 16, 2012, 05:09 PM
Ship 2, Cheapest 3,150,000.

BIG OLAF
Jul 16, 2012, 05:11 PM
Jesus fuck, I wish I could find a gold mine like that.

Crysteon
Jul 16, 2012, 05:15 PM
They werent that expensive during Open Beta. Actually, there were being priced around 1/8 of the value they are now. Main reason of this was because it was kind of a hassle being able to equip it (probably just possible by dedicating your Mag levels to mostly S ATK)

Stick to Alba Caliburns if you can...it's just more economically efficient.

Natsuma
Jul 16, 2012, 05:24 PM
They werent that expensive during Open Beta. Actually, there were being priced around 1/8 of the value they are now. Main reason of this was because it was kind of a hassle being able to equip it (probably just possible by dedicating your Mag levels to mostly S ATK)

Stick to Alba Caliburns if you can...it's just more economically efficient.

They were around 800k-1 million during OBT on Ship 06, I wish I had saved more money :/
I'm hesitating buying 1 month premium just to use a Shop in the Auction House, I guess I'll reach 5 millions way faster than just selling junk to vendors.

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 16, 2012, 05:37 PM
They were around 800k-1 million during OBT on Ship 06, I wish I had saved more money :/
I'm hesitating buying 1 month premium just to use a Shop in the Auction House, I guess I'll reach 5 millions way faster than just selling junk to vendors.

Yeah, pretty much. I decided to get the 30 day shop ticket since vending was getting me nowhere. I was happy to make 10k in one run, but now I can piss 10k. That's nothing.

When I come back from a run, I usually check my shop to see I got 50k or more. That on TOP of what I vend to the NPC is much better than just settling for vending by itself for sure. I got a little over 2,000,000 meseta within a week of putting my shop up.

There's no telling how long it would have taken by vending stuff. A month or so? Probably.

Good luck on finding the Adirou though. I'm hunting for one too, but it turns out... I can't even equip it anyway (I'm about 50 points shy in s-atk). My +10 Alba Claymore has been doing a fine job for a while though, so I can probably run another 10 levels with it before absolutely needing an upgrade.

Plus, it's a hell of a lot easier to upgrade and can match the Dragon Sword in terms of strength at +10 until you get your Dragon Sword to +7 or so, but most people aren't willing to try and grind the Dragon Sword or any of the other rare swords higher than a +5, lol.

Natsuma
Jul 16, 2012, 06:06 PM
Yeah, pretty much. I decided to get the 30 day shop ticket since vending was getting me nowhere. I was happy to make 10k in one run, but now I can piss 10k. That's nothing.

When I come back from a run, I usually check my shop to see I got 50k or more. That on TOP of what I vend to the NPC is much better than just settling for vending by itself for sure. I got a little over 2,000,000 meseta within a week of putting my shop up.

There's no telling how long it would have taken by vending stuff. A month or so? Probably.
[...]

May I ask what are your "selling plans" aproximately?
I mean, do you sell everything through your Shop from mid-rare to super rare items or only super rare items?
I guess it must take time to set a good price for every item you sell since you have to check the market prices before :O

About Adirou, I'm level 40 and got more base ATP than needed so the "only" thing remaining is money :D

GoldenFalcon
Jul 16, 2012, 06:24 PM
Well, it should be easy to eventually get the hang of what to list things at
Like selling all the Vita things for 3000
Then just stockpile stuff and list it at an opportune time

Also, using the swiki to copy paste names can help

mhjc
Jul 16, 2012, 06:42 PM

Good luck on finding the Adirou though. I'm hunting for one too, but it turns out... I can't even equip it anyway (I'm about 50 points shy in s-atk). My +10 Alba Claymore has been doing a fine job for a while though, so I can probably run another 10 levels with it before absolutely needing an upgrade.

Plus, it's a hell of a lot easier to upgrade and can match the Dragon Sword in terms of strength at +10 until you get your Dragon Sword to +7 or so, but most people aren't willing to try and grind the Dragon Sword or any of the other rare swords higher than a +5, lol.

Takes roughly 24 hours to make 1 mil if you npc only.

Way more efficient to sell stuff to other players.

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 16, 2012, 07:16 PM
May I ask what are your "selling plans" aproximately?
I mean, do you sell everything through your Shop from mid-rare to super rare items or only super rare items?
I guess it must take time to set a good price for every item you sell since you have to check the market prices before :O

About Adirou, I'm level 40 and got more base ATP than needed so the "only" thing remaining is money :D

Well, I mainly sell weapons and units with 3+ abilities and higher. If it's any lower (unless it's a rare), I'll sell it to the NPC. If I'm unsure about the price of something, I'll just throw the item name into the search bar and check the other prices and sell it for about 10% less or so.

That's what works for me anyway. Sometimes I have to wing it though. There have been a couple of instances where I had an item that wasn't listed (one was a room item, the other was a ticket for a voice).

Takes roughly 24 hours to make 1 mil if you npc only.

Way more efficient to sell stuff to other players.

Lol? What the hell are you finding so frequently that sells for that much to an NPC? I doubt you could make that kind of money in 24 hours. Don't get me wrong. I've found a couple of mid-rare weapons that sold for a little over 1,000, but yeah... that was like 3 out of 50 items in my inventory.

If you got lucky and kept finding stuff like that, then sure, but I don't see it happening. Correct me if I'm wrong and you're speaking off experience.

ellu
Jul 16, 2012, 07:18 PM
Hahaha, I was all -herp derp- and sold the one I found on ship 2 for 1.8 mil because i had nothing to compare it to. :D

mhjc
Jul 16, 2012, 07:23 PM
Well, I mainly sell weapons and units with 3+ abilities and higher. If it's any lower (unless it's a rare), I'll sell it to the NPC. If I'm unsure about the price of something, I'll just throw the item name into the search bar and check the other prices and sell it for about 10% less or so.

That's what works for me anyway. Sometimes I have to wing it though. There have been a couple of instances where I had an item that wasn't listed (one was a room item, the other was a ticket for a voice).

Lol? What the hell are you finding so frequently that sells for that much to an NPC? I doubt you could make that kind of money in 24 hours. Don't get me wrong. I've found a couple of mid-rare weapons that sold for a little over 1,000, but yeah... that was like 3 out of 50 items in my inventory.

If you got lucky and kept finding stuff like that, then sure, but I don't see it happening. Correct me if I'm wrong and you're speaking off experience.

I find tons of things worth 900~1400, the mean is 1200. I don't bother picking up disks (100), units vary, I tend to pick them up for personal use, and they go straight into storage to be sold later if the need to assess exists.
PSE bursts leave things littered on the ground and you end up with 70k laying on the ground, not to mention all the codes worth 1k meseta and the meseta laying on the ground during bursts 200+50 and so on.

Also, I mean strict 24 hours, not an actual day's worth of playing. I can't play that much, I'll die from hunger or lack of exercise.

Use of shop can make me a week's worth of npc'ing in a day though. Just depends on what you find and sell. Boss items being the best.

jiasu73
Jul 16, 2012, 07:28 PM

I usually make 1 mil from pure vendoring in around 13-15 hours if i stay in a strong multi-area party with a good map. (Full party.consistent bosses with very little to no collect codes ). 2-3* weapons can vendor around 700-1300 depending on ability and element, while units are usually worth less. It really does add up though if you farm in decent maps for long durations.

If i count benefits from shop, on average i make around 2mil a day (if i play for the majority of the day) and if i don't find any of the more expensive rares.

TIP: You probably know as i believe this is common knowlege now, but will just throw this out there for people who might not. In your inventory you can shift+ click top and bottom items in a category to highlight all items on the list and send to storage in one go. Then when your storage is full just pipe and vendor.

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 16, 2012, 07:32 PM
I find tons of things worth 900~1400, the mean is 1200. I don't bother picking up disks (100), units vary, I tend to pick them up for personal use, and they go straight into storage to be sold later if the need to assess exists.
PSE bursts leave things littered on the ground and you end up with 70k laying on the ground, not to mention all the codes worth 1k meseta and the meseta laying on the ground during bursts 200+50 and so on.

Also, I mean strict 24 hours, not an actual day's worth of playing. I can't play that much, I'll die from hunger or lack of exercise.

Use of shop can make me a week's worth of npc'ing in a day though. Just depends on what you find and sell. Boss items being the best.

I don't know. I guess it isn't that far fetched. It just feels like it since I only play a handful of hours at a time.

Now that I think about it... it can't be that difficult. I've probably made 100k in a couple of hours from farming in the caves for the adirou. Not to mention, you'd get to run the city mission a few times within 24 hours and on Hard, that can be quite rewarding.

Akiyama
Jul 16, 2012, 10:13 PM
Found a Stella Twinkle earlier today, last quoted at around 2.8-3mil. <3

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 16, 2012, 11:14 PM
Found a Stella Twinkle earlier today, last quoted at around 2.8-3mil. <3

Oh man... if my friend knew about this, lol. She was searching for one like mad.

P.S. Greetings from Alabama.

IzzyData
Jul 16, 2012, 11:41 PM
Sure wish I could do trades without paying real money...

Natsuma
Jul 17, 2012, 04:22 AM
Sure wish I could do trades without paying real money...

That bothers me too but well, I guess I would have paid a Hunter Licence if it was needed to play the game, so I guess I can just buy the 1 month My Shop access...

Thanks for all your answers btw :-)

Natsuma
Jul 21, 2012, 09:22 AM
A small bump to ask you how expansive is Adirou in your Ships at the moment?

There's only 1 selling atm at Ship 6, and it costs 8 million mesetas...
It never stops increasing :/

Tarnada swords unfortunately follow the same trend, they were around 3 millions yesterday morning and are around 5 millions atm.

Arios
Jul 21, 2012, 09:30 AM
A small bump to ask you how expansive is Adirou in your Ships at the moment?
There's only 1 selling atm at Ship 6, and it costs 8 million mesetas...
It never stops increasing :/

Tarnada swords unfortunately follow the same trend, they were around 3 millions yesterday morning and are around 5 millions atm.

Managed to see one yesterday. 5.5 million on Ship 2, it just keeps increasing ^^;.