PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Servers down?

Mikura
Jul 16, 2012, 06:34 PM
I just got kicked off the game and now it's not letting me log back in. I knew they were supposed to be having maintenance, but that's not until the 18th....so...what the hell? Is it just me?

GoldenFalcon
Jul 16, 2012, 06:35 PM
1 hour maintenance, Mik
so people can make characters on ship 1-5 and 10 again

Randomly timed, I know

goldwing
17th 7:30 for me which is now
Darn ninjas!!!

Cyberkitten
No, it is the 17th. O.o

BIG OLAF
People really need to stay up-to-date.

Geistritter
Today is the 18th.

Except it isn't.

It is the 17th in Japan, though, which is when this maintenance was scheduled.

Mikura
Jul 16, 2012, 06:36 PM
Today's the 16th. >_> Well 17th in Japan. But I still thought it was the 18th...whatever. So it's just maintenance then.

Only $19.99
Jul 16, 2012, 06:36 PM
I just got kicked off the game and now it's not letting me log back in. I knew they were supposed to be having maintenance, but that's not until the 18th....so...what the hell? Is it just me?

you probably forgot it's based off of the time in japan.

Akumetsu
Jul 16, 2012, 06:38 PM
Japan is a day ahead, well half a day... My mom lives in Japan and i almost forgot to call her on Mothers day on the right day (Saturday)... You'll get used to it... or not

Mikura
Jul 16, 2012, 06:39 PM
you probably forgot it's based off of the time in japan.

I knew that, I just thought the maintenance wasn't until the 18th, which would've been tomorrow. I guess I was a day off though.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 16, 2012, 06:39 PM
This is not the content update, if that helps

Akumetsu
Jul 16, 2012, 06:40 PM
I had to check my 3vo and laptop to make sure, but alas, i am still firmly rooted in the present...

heylookapanda
Jul 16, 2012, 06:40 PM
This is just to unlock the ships I believe.

Enforcer MKV
Jul 16, 2012, 06:41 PM
I knew that, I just thought the maintenance wasn't until the 18th, which would've been tomorrow. I guess I was a day off though.

It's a different maintenance, unless I'm missing something. Today's is to remove the lock on Character creation, so people can make characters on the locked ships. We get the new content in an update happening tomorrow.

As previously stated, unless I'm missing something.

Mikura
Jul 16, 2012, 06:41 PM
This is not the content update, if that helps

That's where I got confused. I didn't know they were having a separate maintenance today. Anyway, I'm glad that's all it is.

Thermalwolf
Jul 16, 2012, 06:42 PM
Y'all really need to start checking the PSO2 Official website lol...

Geonizer/Iceman
Jul 16, 2012, 06:46 PM
I set my phone to show tokyo time relative to mine. They're on the 17th at 8:45, so the maintenance kicked in a day early, is that what happened?

Geistritter
Jul 16, 2012, 06:47 PM
Y'all really need to start checking the PSO2 Official website lol...

And you need to remember not everyone here can actually read the announcements there.

Zappa
Jul 16, 2012, 06:48 PM
And you need to remember not everyone here can actually read the announcements there.

http://bumped.org/psublog/

does a good job of keeping us updated

Thermalwolf
Jul 16, 2012, 06:49 PM

Chill bro, and Google Translate is universal my friend....

Enforcer MKV
Jul 16, 2012, 06:49 PM
I set my phone to show tokyo time relative to mine. They're on the 17th at 8:45, so the maintenance kicked in a day early, is that what happened?

*sigh* I don't like quoting myself, but....

It's a different maintenance, unless I'm missing something. Today's is to remove the lock on Character creation, so people can make characters on the locked ships. We get the new content in an update happening tomorrow.

As previously stated, unless I'm missing something.

This^

Geistritter
Jul 16, 2012, 06:50 PM
Chill bro, and Google Translate is universal my friend....

And pretty terrible when it comes to Asian languages.

Geonizer/Iceman
Jul 16, 2012, 06:51 PM
Most of the posts hadn't been there when I started typing.

gigawuts
Jul 16, 2012, 06:51 PM

I don't know, I think it really adds to the enjoyability of reading asian smacktalk.

Thermalwolf
Jul 16, 2012, 06:54 PM

Ive been able to tell just fine what it means. It just messes up grammar and words not possible in Japanese which is only a small part anyways I'm not gonna argue over something as mundane as this ^^;

Anytime the servers go down guys just got to Bumped.org, if it ain't there yet just roll on over to PSO2 Official and it will be the latest announcement. Copy paste boom! And now you know, and knowing is half the battle :)

Akumetsu
Jul 16, 2012, 06:56 PM
Another series that could have done without a live action movie...

Crimera
Jul 16, 2012, 07:03 PM
I can't blame the people that are confused. This game stays in maintenance. How many have we had so far?

Issues with server? Maintenance.
I sneezed? Maintenance.
I'm thirsty. Maintenance.

I mean, why not open character locks and new content on the same day? Suppose, they don't want the servers to be double packed come the 18th :/ Just seems silly to have maintenance back to back.

On a side note: Maintenance is a pain in the booty to type ;A;

Thermalwolf
Jul 16, 2012, 07:05 PM
I can't blame the people that are confused. This game stays in maintenance. How many have we had so far?

Issues with server? Maintenance.
I sneezed? Maintenance.
I'm thirsty. Maintenance.

I mean, why not open character locks and new content on the same day? Suppose, they don't want the servers to be double packed come the 18th :/ Just seems sill to have maintenance back to back.

On a side note: Maintenance is a pain in the booty to type ;A;

Yeah it's definitely annoying but it's a new release, it'll get to wear the only time servers are down are for weekly maintenance, not daily rofl

Asuni
Jul 16, 2012, 07:10 PM
Japan is a day ahead, well half a day... My mom lives in Japan and i almost forgot to call her on Mothers day on the right day (Saturday)... You'll get used to it... or not

I'm sure she understands :P

On topic I'm glad they shortened the past maintenance to an hour instead of 27 hours

iwerkout
Jul 16, 2012, 07:11 PM
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/41572_42816001555_493937_n.jpg

Hey guys did you hear? PSO2 is finally released!