PDA

View Full Version : Can't find Breeada? Quest E-5?

Mariodante
Jul 16, 2012, 06:39 PM
Hey, where can I find a Breeada for quest E-5 on the grid? Breeada are those giant floating evil things that you sometimes see accompanying those little 4 legged evil shits. Really, I've only found like 2 in the past 3 hours.

Geonizer/Iceman
Jul 16, 2012, 06:54 PM
The caves missions, the desert missions and the second ship attack special mission. They're rare for the forest missions.

CelestialBlade
Jul 16, 2012, 07:11 PM
Is it the first matter board? I think you have to find them in Forest. Do Dagan Extermination and walk the length of the river in the multi party area, the emergency code for them almost always occurs along the river.

Mike
Jul 16, 2012, 08:51 PM
You don't actually have to find them in the forest. Unless the matter board or client order specifically states a mission, anywhere works. I got the rod in question from the emergency mission in the city.

ashley50
Jul 16, 2012, 09:14 PM
Desert mainly for me.

Polly
Jul 16, 2012, 09:48 PM
This drop took me an absurdly long time to get. Bareeadas wouldn't spawn anywhere for me for almost an entire day, and when they did, no drop at all. You have my sympathies.

I actually ended up getting the drop during a city mission, but they can be anywhere, so long as it's a Bareeada of the appropriate level.