PDA

View Full Version : Ship 2- Any Teams/Guilds your in?

Fabtea
Jul 16, 2012, 10:41 PM
Just a question if ur in a team/guild. I'm also looking to join a active/large one to talk n stuffXD

Also.. for discussion(not sure if this is allowed) would you consider "Jap" a racist term? Or a thing of the past? this is the first time I've heard of it being a racist term but w.e(upset that thread got closed before i can reply) :-(

to me jap is just a shorter way of saying japanese, just like how u would say a caukasian(wrong spelling) person is white and people with dark skin as black (tho that might be rasict i dunno..)

Shirai
Jul 16, 2012, 11:05 PM
There's various teams on ship 2...

But, please refrain from using that term, it may be a thing of the past as of any racial slur, but it has an impact on people. Many derogatory terms from the past are still in effect today.

It's basically the equivalent of calling other people other racial terms and most dont see it as a shorter way of saying Japanese.

Fabtea
Jul 16, 2012, 11:14 PM
okey noted~

Ranmaru
Jul 16, 2012, 11:50 PM
You can look into mine if you are interested. I know others who have put up guilds but I don't see them much. I don't know of any others actively recruiting on Ship 2.

Info in my sig.

Scarlet_Rain
Jul 16, 2012, 11:59 PM
yeah, jap is actually blocked in game. usually say jp or jpn.

oh, and i lead my own little idolmaster themed guild if yr interested.

Ranmo
Jul 16, 2012, 11:59 PM
Do we have a list of known guilds? I need to stop soloing lol.

Ranmaru
Jul 17, 2012, 12:04 AM
Not that I know of.

Also Scarlet I realized you live in Philly, that's cool. : D

ps0k1d
Jul 17, 2012, 11:13 PM
Don't know if anyone looks at these, but Team Dai Gurren is always welcoming new members! :)

Any and all are welcome, the only requirement is you have to just play to have fun! I'm sorry but i don't like the elitest "If you don't play my way your not as good" blah blah blah nonsense.

For me PSO2 is about playing how your want to play and just having a damn good time with it! So that is what Dai Gurren is all about! And oh, we have heaven piercing drills too.

So just let me know here, or find me in game, usually on blocks 20-23ish depending on what's open.