PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only jelous one?

fatelinka
Jul 17, 2012, 01:35 AM
So since my computer is horrible my only chance to play PSO2 is waiting for the Vita release....in 2013. So every time someone talks about how great PSO2 is I just get sad lol.

So am I the only one who has to wait for the Vita release?

Sinue_v2
Jul 17, 2012, 01:44 AM
So since my computer is horrible my only chance to play PSO2 is waiting for the Vita release....in 2013. So every time someone talks about how great PSO2 is I just get sad lol.

So am I the only one who has to wait for the Vita release?

I'm holding off on buying a Vita until I know for sure that PSO2 is going to get a western release on it, but yeah, my computer isn't really up to par and I'm already dealing with moonrunes in PSP2i. I'd rather not go through that on PSO2. If it doesn't get a western release on Vita, I'll just spend the cash to upgrade my computer and get the western release.

And honestly, I don't really care how great everyone says PSO2 is. Sure I want to play it, and I will, but it's just not that big of a priority for me right now. *shrug*

Ogni-XR21
Jul 17, 2012, 02:16 AM
I've got this game to run on computers I wouldn't even have imagined to run it on.... and if only in 640x480 in minimum settings.

Worth giving it a shot.

Btw. if you could afford a vita you could afford a PC that runs this game.

Meji
Jul 17, 2012, 02:52 AM
I'm running mine on max graphical settings. Even so, I still long for the VITA release.

Lostbob117
Jul 17, 2012, 04:19 AM
I'm running mine on

1152 by 864
High res
simple shadows

works fine on my computer

which has 1gig of ddr1 ram
nvidia 6200gt gpu .5 video ram

eharima
Jul 17, 2012, 04:22 AM
setting 6.

pikachief
Jul 17, 2012, 04:44 AM
my friend said his game barely ran on the benchmark test (he had it set to 3 because he didnt know how to change it, but still)

But in the full game he runs it at 5. You should give it a try :D