PDA

View Full Version : Player NPC Disappointment

Kimil Adrayne
Jul 17, 2012, 04:22 AM
When I first made my alt, I was pleased to find that I could summon my main as an NPC. There was something pretty awesome about being able to play with both of my characters in the field at once. Because of this, I wanted to make all 4 characters I had planed, just to be able to use them all at once.

I bought another alt slot recently, just after the character create ban was lifted. Disappointment struck when I realized that there was only one NPC character slot per account/ship.

Is there something I'm missing here? Or am I really stuck with no way to have all my characters together out there? Its part of the main reason I made my alts.

Demon-
Jul 17, 2012, 04:27 AM
Hmm I never thought about having all my characters in a party at once. That would be pretty awesome.

Vashyron
Jul 17, 2012, 04:34 AM
It was the same way in CBT, you could only set one NPC per ship.

pikachief
Jul 17, 2012, 04:46 AM
It was the same way in CBT, you could only set one NPC per ship.

whaaaat? really? that's lame :/ So If I register as my alt, does it just change my NPC to that character?

UnLucky
Jul 17, 2012, 04:47 AM
Make a new account? It's also free

moorebounce
Jul 17, 2012, 04:54 AM
How do you make your characters NPCs w/o them being online at the same time? All my characters are on separate accounts since I can't buy AC atm.

Sayara
Jul 17, 2012, 11:08 AM
Have a 2nd friend accept all your characters friendships among each other. They'll all appear on your friends list that way, thus NPC list as well.

holmwood
Jul 17, 2012, 11:10 AM
How do you make your characters NPCs w/o them being online at the same time? All my characters are on separate accounts since I can't buy AC atm.

Multiple computers or virtual machine. :-?

Carillon
Jul 17, 2012, 11:13 AM
I'm pretty sure you can look up people on the visiphone even if they're not online.

or i might be confused. but it'd be worth a try, no?