PDA

View Full Version : How many of you have logged in to PSU since PSO2 released?

Zipzo
Jul 17, 2012, 12:30 PM
I'm just curious.

How many of you have logged in to PSU, or run a mission in PSU since PSO2 released officially? For any reason...say to organize a few things, socialize, or anything. Do any of you still plan to play PSU simultaneously with PSO2? Do any of you prefer to be logged in to PSU over PSO2? Discuss.

Ogni-XR21
Jul 17, 2012, 12:53 PM
How about you, OP?

NoiseHERO
Jul 17, 2012, 12:58 PM
I don't use my xbox...

JP version is boring everyone there only speaks Japanese. D:

HIT0SHI
Jul 17, 2012, 01:18 PM
Im still in the 360 version until "doomsday" arrives.
There's no hurry for me at least to be on PSO2 JP at the moment; there are a few games I can spend time until the US version comes...

Zipzo
Jul 17, 2012, 01:30 PM
How about you, OP?Haven't touched PSU since the PC/PS2 servers shut down.

MissMalice
Jul 17, 2012, 02:26 PM
Haven't touched PSU since the PC/PS2 servers shut down.

Truth.
This post is quoted for it.

Skye-Fox713
Jul 17, 2012, 02:31 PM
Truth.
This post is quoted for it.

Indeed.

Akaimizu
Jul 17, 2012, 02:43 PM
I've popped in for a bit, from time to time. I'll probably put in a bit more time, soon. I want to be pretty visible there as the days wind down on it. Some of my favorite characters are on that game, even though I do have them in PSP2. The PSU ones are the originals, and it's fun to play them at full performance.

Gama
Jul 17, 2012, 03:01 PM
i stoped playing psu when pso2 was announced, it felt so pointless to keep playing.

ashley50
Jul 17, 2012, 03:50 PM
This.

Crysteon
Jul 17, 2012, 04:02 PM
I tried to play PSU JP a few days after the release of PSO2.....and I couldnt handle the gameplay anymore....thus, PSU is dead to me D:

GreenArcher
Jul 17, 2012, 04:43 PM

Been quite a while since I logged on to PSU

Shirai
Jul 17, 2012, 04:48 PM
Stopped after playing in the a2 test.
JP PSU became empty after it and it got boring.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 17, 2012, 05:09 PM
No, God no! I'm a masochist, but willingly wanting to play PSU in todays world is some hardcore gorean-level punishment.

MUDGRIP
Jul 17, 2012, 06:48 PM
forget psu... psobb is where the action is at.

Geonizer/Iceman
Jul 17, 2012, 07:31 PM
I quit the xbox version 2 yrs ago. I haven't been on the jp psu for 2 months now.

IzzyData
Jul 17, 2012, 10:01 PM
Havent ever played psu because it was pay to play the last time I looked it up. Haven't logged into scht psobb since pso2 was announced.

sugarFO
Jul 17, 2012, 10:02 PM
I quit PSU last year. I was in the JP version but I just felt like it was getting boring. Once I heard about PSO2 I was just soooo excited.

Vylera
Jul 17, 2012, 10:02 PM
Never played PSU.

Whit
Jul 17, 2012, 10:03 PM
I tried to play PSU JP a few days after the release of PSO2.....and I couldnt handle the gameplay anymore....thus, PSU is dead to me D:

Same ; -;

Zipzo
Jul 17, 2012, 10:09 PM
Never played PSU.
You lucky dog.

Omi
Jul 17, 2012, 10:21 PM
I actually have two times since PSO2 was up... but those two times
were both in PSO2 Maintenance (which no one can argue that we
have had a shortage of lately.) JP PSU... once you are free course
(even though they charged me for another month after I cancelled >.>)
and knowing there is a much more fresh, exciting, new, and better
game that will be out of maintenance in a few hours. I find myself
wondering just 30 seconds after I log into PSU what the fuck am I
doing, and I KNOW I would have more fun watching Dora the Explorer
episodes for 3 hours sober than I would playing PSU shitfaced for
3 hours.

JP PSU died faster than 360 PSU did.

Alnet
Jul 17, 2012, 11:05 PM
This, but since PSO2, I've stopped playing PSP2 indefinitely.

Angelo
Jul 17, 2012, 11:06 PM
What is a "Puhsoo"?

Zorafim
Jul 17, 2012, 11:51 PM
Touch... PSU...?

pfft...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Nah, haven't done it.

ZcRaider
Jul 18, 2012, 12:03 AM
Goodness.....as much as i would like to play PSU again, my xbox is out of commision. Even if i did have my xbox...I was one of those people who got tired of the content lag...and the apathetic treatment to us non-japanese. So i quit PSU a year and a half ago...give or take. Had 3 150+ characters...most of the good rares.... I do miss the game tho.....I was the very first person to get that Rare Double Saber PA maxed out. You know the one that does the helecopter in the air...then follows up with pure awesomeness. Alas...the good old days of leveling photon arts. Kinda miss that in Pso2. All you do now is find or buy the techniques. But this is a small thing compared to the gain of the customized pa system. I can live without leveling techinques :-). Wish they would go ahead and add Double sabers to PSO2 already...my fav weapon. I remember when I found my first Double Saber in PSO1. With all its green colored glory..i put that weapon to work. Well.... since this is indeed the Japanese version of PSO2...it shouldnt be too much longer :-). Content is flowing. I see no need to go back to PSU ever again.

Edit: Forgot to mention that i think the Story in PSU was very entertaining. I truely felt like i was IN THE STORY. Very expansive worlds and planets..even tho they were segmented. Still felt like i was on an adventrue. In PSO2..as much as i love this game...it feels more like im participating in small missions...whether than actually exploring worlds. Thats really the best thing i miss from PSU. I cant remember it now..but my favorite Planet was the one with all the Asian oriented culture art. THe Newman planet...can't remember the name...but i had most of my memorable experiences there. Freaking multicolor majestic looking forests...and underground bases owned by a corrupt political Newman using beautiful Newman women to power a weapon. WHich you indeed have to fight and defeat..only to find out that its too late for your attrative newman teacher's twin sister....*tear Sigh....i will miss you PSU.