PDA

View Full Version : Hackers On Ship 10 Block 20....

AlVaRo0515
Jul 17, 2012, 04:30 PM
We think its that guy in there with no name over his head is manipulating our avatars, and putting them outside the glass, although everyone can see the victims character outside the glass, the person affected will not be able to tell if he's outside unless another player warns him.

Dantalion
Jul 17, 2012, 04:33 PM
I made a nice screenshot too.

http://imgur.com/xTZ70.jpg

gundam0079
Jul 17, 2012, 04:33 PM
was just witnessing this.... T.T

Alena Zouryx
Jul 17, 2012, 04:36 PM
I swear, it's not me!! On my screen, it was showing me as being inside and having complete control of my character, but for everyone else, I appeared as being outside. So odd. :c

AlVaRo0515
Jul 17, 2012, 04:38 PM
I swear, it's not me!! On my screen, it was showing me as being inside and having complete control of my character, but for everyone else, I appeared as being outside. So odd. :c

Don't worry I explained in the OP that it was the guy with no name over his head, not you.

PhantasmalCat
Jul 17, 2012, 04:42 PM
It begins...

Metalsnake27
Jul 17, 2012, 05:00 PM
I saw someone doing some weird things on Ship 7 once

He was running around the lobby at super speed... and I don't think it was just major lag.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 17, 2012, 05:05 PM
That's what you get for sitting around and dancing in the lobby pretending this is SecondLife or 3D Facebook, instead of playing the game.

Vashyron
Jul 17, 2012, 05:10 PM
People have been doing this even before the NPC moving fiasco, though they did fix the ability to move NPCs but not players.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 17, 2012, 05:11 PM
People have been doing this even before the NPC moving fiasco, though they did fix the ability to move NPCs but not players.

Consider it an eviction notice for the dancers who can't keep it real and fresh, yo.

Shirai
Jul 17, 2012, 05:13 PM
Not again!! D:

UnLucky
Jul 17, 2012, 05:14 PM
That's what you get for sitting around and dancing in the lobby pretending this is SecondLife or 3D Facebook, instead of playing the game.

oh no, please don't openly socialize around me, it makes me very uncomfortable

Dan Maku
Jul 17, 2012, 05:20 PM
BET Y'ALL ARE WISHING YOU DIDN'T TALK SMACK ABOUT SHIP 2 NOW, HUH?! >:3

In all seriousness, that sucks, dude. 3:

MissMalice
Jul 17, 2012, 05:20 PM

http://womenfindingmen.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Man-clapping.gif

Scionni
Jul 17, 2012, 05:55 PM
It can't be as bad as people resetting your character in DC pso. Man that sucked. :/

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 17, 2012, 06:09 PM
This is weird. When someone was doing this on ship 2, a couple of my friends said I was outside too, but I was like, "Ummm... no?" because on my screen, I could CLEARLY tell I was just walking around in the lobby, so I don't know what that was all about. How can I be moved outside the glass if I, myself, don't see myself as being moved outside the glass...?

I don't even.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 17, 2012, 06:11 PM
This is weird. When someone was doing this on ship 2, a couple of my friends said I was outside too, but I was like, "Ummm... no?" because on my screen, I could CLEARLY tell I was just walking around in the lobby, so I don't know what that was all about. How can I be moved outside the glass if I, myself, don't see myself as being moved outside the glass...?

I don't even.

Well, when you are moved outside of the ship, the lack of oxygen affects your brain and your ability to think logically. You still think you're inside when in reality you're actually outside.

sugarFO
Jul 17, 2012, 06:13 PM

Yeah. How come most of the people who play this game have a hard time dealing with people? Is it really that difficult? :/

Dan Maku
Jul 17, 2012, 06:16 PM
Yeah. How come most of the people who play this game have a hard time dealing with people? Is it really that difficult? :/

Because most of those people communicate almost exclusively in dancing lobby actions and Symbol Chat of memes, ponies, and offensive imagery.

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 17, 2012, 06:17 PM
Well, when you are moved outside of the ship, the lack of oxygen affects your brain and your ability to think logically. You still think you're inside when in reality you're actually outside.

Or maybe it's the oxygen we are breathing inside of the ship which makes us hallucinate and believe others are outside :P

Oh and fyi: I'm a CAST. I don't need to breathe, so your point was kind of moot anyway, lol.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 17, 2012, 06:21 PM
Oh and fyi: I'm a CAST. I don't need to breathe, so your point was kind of moot anyway, lol.
Ohhh, right, CAST! I'm sorry. I was going to trade you some Antidotes, but seeing as how you're a CAST you must be immune to poison right?

...right?

:(

gigawuts
Jul 17, 2012, 06:28 PM
Ohhh, right, CAST! I'm sorry. I was going to trade you some Antidotes, but seeing as how you're a CAST you must be immune to poison right?

...right?

Please don't remind me of the depths to which our glorious race has fallen :-(

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 17, 2012, 06:38 PM

...right?

We also catch on fire too (sure, metal can melt, but is it flammable? Lol no). Some things I don't agree with, but at least I know if the city is completely destroyed, the only race that even has a remote chance of survival will be CASTs since they are practically immortal (and once again, don't need to breathe in space, lol).

Cyrusnagisa
Jul 17, 2012, 06:57 PM
stop giving them attention!....my god this is why they keep doing it -.- if people would report and ignore them, it would stop.

NoiseHERO
Jul 17, 2012, 07:02 PM
Yeah!

Why don't you guys at least pretend to follow the rules yourselves, in the sense that they ask you not to publicly announce hacker/glitcher activity...?!

You're no better than the hackers by breakin' them rules!

ScottyMango
Jul 17, 2012, 07:07 PM
Because most of those people communicate almost exclusively in dancing lobby actions and Symbol Chat of memes, ponies, and offensive imagery.

^ This. Exactly.

That's not "socializing". That's just being somewhat of a nuisance.

Then on top of that, you have the AFK dancers and well... between those two, I really don't feel bad when this happens to people.

scrangos
Jul 17, 2012, 07:20 PM
We also catch on fire too (sure, metal can melt, but is it flammable? Lol no). Some things I don't agree with, but at least I know if the city is completely destroyed, the only race that even has a remote chance of survival will be CASTs since they are practically immortal (and once again, don't need to breathe in space, lol).

Flammable paint!

Dan Maku
Jul 17, 2012, 07:26 PM

That's only possible because you're a robot, ergo, YOU HAVE NO SOUL.

gigawuts
Jul 17, 2012, 07:44 PM

Does this unit have a soul?

(yes, yes it does)

Dan Maku
Jul 17, 2012, 07:46 PM
This thread is now about whether CASTs have souls.

BTW, they don't.

serenade
Jul 17, 2012, 08:14 PM

...right?

"The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved."

Arika
Jul 17, 2012, 09:08 PM

I don't even.

I think that you probably only be projected visual into outside only. May be it is kind of function to put someone on screen. (like TV thing in the ship), but hacker put the visual into the outside wall instead?

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 17, 2012, 09:14 PM
Flammable paint!

Damn, you're right. I didn't even think about that. Hmmm... I wonder if they sell flame-resistant paint for CASTs~

GHOST IN THE MACHIIIIIIIIIINE!

I think that you probably only be projected visual into outside only. May be it is kind of function to put someone on screen. (like TV thing in the ship), but hacker put the visual into the outside wall instead?

Wow. What kind of mindfuck is this? I don't know what's more confusing here. How they manage to do this or your explanation behind how it works, lol.

BogusKun
Jul 17, 2012, 09:15 PM
Hopefully you're all reporting these players through the service, because letting us know who is hacking is fine and dandy. Unfortunately, it is against SoJ Terms of Service to post pictures like this.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 17, 2012, 09:19 PM
Hopefully you're all reporting these players through the service, because letting us know who is hacking is fine and dandy. Unfortunately, it is against SoJ Terms of Service to post pictures like this.
Not to mention, isn't it against the ToS to post about it on forums and not using the wickeruser form on SoJ's website?

Well I dunno the exact wording of the cheats and reporting thing they added to the ToS, so it might just be a recommendation. Anybody wanna clarify?

Firehouse1983
Jul 17, 2012, 09:19 PM
Threads like these should never exist. Why? We get ridiculous amounts of spam in them. Who gives a shit if a cast has a soul, is flammable, etc...what friggin' point does this have in this thread?

Anyways....contact SoJ with your pics. Maybe they can sort it out.

gigawuts
Jul 17, 2012, 09:21 PM
He deserved better.

I see I'm not the only one that was screwed into that choice and just couldn't click twice.

Threads like these should never exist. Why? We get ridiculous amounts of spam in them. Who gives a shit if a cast has a soul, is flammable, etc...what friggin' point does this have in this thread?

Anyways....contact SoJ with your pics. Maybe they can sort it out.

Evidently the people posting about it care.

Arika
Jul 17, 2012, 09:34 PM
Wow. What kind of mindfuck is this? I don't know what's more confusing here. How they manage to do this or your explanation behind how it works, lol.
Joke about those lack oxygen whatever aside.
Because you have said that you couldn't realized it yourself that you were in outer space right? This mean that you aren't there in outer space but actually you are in lobby. However, everybody said that they see those people dancing outside the space at the same time. This tell that what you see on your screen is different than their screen. So this evidence lead to possibility that hacker may just put your character to projected mirror image outside the wall. So whatever thing you are doing, other people see you doing it outside.

Still wonder if someone who stay near you (real body) on the lobby could still see you there or not. If he can see you in lobby, then the one outside wall is just a mirror. But if he can't see your body, then my theory here is just invalid.

G.A.M.E.R-X
Jul 17, 2012, 09:57 PM
Lol does this site have any hands on moderation? These asswipe children do this for ATTENTION. And you guys always give it to em, in droves.

Topics like this should be locked from the gate, and even without that measure you should all know better by now, christ.

And yeah its a bannable offense to be blabbing about this crap instead of discreetly reporting it to the proper people at sega.

And dont even act like you dont know how. You dont need to know japanese. I'm sure your buddy edward can forward it to the proper people, sega isnt stupid they know you guys are playing on their servers. Theres also people on these forums no doubt that know how to do it (I dont, but im sure someone does), use the PM feature AND ASK THEM

Also

>the hacker
>hackers
>hacking

PLEASE.SHUT.UP?

Using the PC equivalent of a goddamn gameshark, is not hacking and never will be hacking. Stop jerking these morons egos calling them hackers. Its all stupid glitches and nothing more.

So lets review:

1.stop making topics to give the retards attention, theres no good excuse sorry

2.Segas TOU does state its a bannable offense to openly post about this crap instead of discreetly reporting it.

3. STOP GIVING THEM ATTENTION ITS WHAT MOTIVATES THEM

Thank you and Have a good day

xhrit
Jul 18, 2012, 12:09 AM
We also catch on fire too (sure, metal can melt, but is it flammable? Lol no).

I know you think you are really smart and know all there is about everything, but like most people you are not as smart as you think. Metals such as Aluminium as well as the entire family of Alkaline earth metals (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alkaline_earth_metal) and derivative alloys are indeed extremely flammable.

The US Army learned this when it tested early versions of the M2 Bradley infantry fighting vehicle. In the Bradley tests, small RPG explosions caused only minor damage, but ignited the aluminum body and caused most vehicles to literally burn to the ground.

BogusKun
Jul 18, 2012, 12:11 AM
I know you think you are really smart and know all there is about everything, but like most people you are not as smart as you think. Alkaline earth metals (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alkaline_earth_metal) and derivative alloys are indeed extremely flammable.

The US Army learned this when it tested early versions of the M2 Bradley infantry fighting vehicle. In the Bradley tests, small RPG explosions caused only minor damage, but ignited the aluminum body and caused most vehicles to literally burn to the ground.

This guy is awesome... not because he knows his chemical history.

It is because he only has 19 posts. That is a lucky number to many.

Lumpen Thingy
Jul 18, 2012, 12:13 AM
I know you think you are really smart and know all there is about everything, but like most people you are not as smart as you think. Metals such as Aluminium as well as the entire family of Alkaline earth metals (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alkaline_earth_metal) and derivative alloys are indeed extremely flammable.

wow 19 post and he's winning