PDA

View Full Version : Is ship 2 block 20 still the default pso world server?

Ryoga4523
Jul 17, 2012, 05:09 PM
I was on about 4 days ago and I am already on ship 2, but when I tried to find block 20, I could not find it, and there were a lot of blocks with the letter "b" then a number. is there a new place to meet our fellow english speaking forum friends or do we go to an alternate ship and block???

BIG OLAF
Jul 17, 2012, 05:19 PM
You couldn't find Block 20? Did it being named "B-20" throw you off or something? We're all still there, I assure you.

Ryuujin13
Jul 17, 2012, 07:49 PM
I was just in it for the first time!! lol so packed xD

Zipzo
Jul 17, 2012, 08:00 PM
I was on about 4 days ago and I am already on ship 2, but when I tried to find block 20, I could not find it, and there were a lot of blocks with the letter "b" then a number. is there a new place to meet our fellow english speaking forum friends or do we go to an alternate ship and block???
Can't tell if srs...

BogusKun
Jul 17, 2012, 09:02 PM
We were pretty much spamming block 20 right before the servers went down just a few seconds ago. Anyone else witness this awesome event?

Anyways...

HEY HEY ALL YOU SEXY LADIEEEESSS! I LOVE YA! haha

sugarFO
Jul 17, 2012, 09:03 PM
We were pretty much spamming block 20 right before the servers went down just a few seconds ago. Anyone else witness this awesome event?

Anyways...

HEY HEY ALL YOU SEXY LADIEEEESSS! I LOVE YA! haha

*scolds you*

Hosaka
Jul 17, 2012, 09:05 PM
EXCALIBUR~

Scarlet_Rain
Jul 17, 2012, 09:06 PM
EXCALIBUR~

this guy.. :P

ScottyMango
Jul 17, 2012, 09:07 PM

http://i.imgur.com/jNFqw.gif

B... stands for... Block.

BIG OLAF
Jul 17, 2012, 09:09 PM

Unfortunately.

ashley50
Jul 17, 2012, 09:11 PM

Typical B-20 behavior.

BogusKun
Jul 17, 2012, 09:12 PM
*scolds you*

Awww *scolded*

Hosaka
Jul 17, 2012, 09:17 PM
Typical B-20 behavior.

Typical elitist PSOW poster.

sugarFO
Jul 17, 2012, 09:19 PM

Hosaka WINS!!

BogusKun
Jul 17, 2012, 09:21 PM

Typical awesome counter poster. HEY HEEEY HOSAKA! ^.^

Anyways, yes Ship 2 BLOCK (B-20) is the official ship for PSOW and the leading English-speaking ship/block. There is also Ship 10.

Be sure to drop by and make new friends.

Priest
Jul 17, 2012, 10:30 PM
There have been instances where I didn't see block 20 either. But that was after a crash.

HiOc
Jul 17, 2012, 11:04 PM
Is ship 2 block 20 still the default pso world server?

No, it's the official loitering server.

Laguna
Jul 17, 2012, 11:13 PM
I hate Block 20.

Ryo
Jul 17, 2012, 11:16 PM
I usually just look up the people I like on here then find them using arks search in game. Block 20 has gotten to be a horrendous mess most of the time.

I'm not gonna crap on others' enjoyment of the game, it just seems so annoying to have so many people engaging in that type of behavior.

The one thing I will say though, is the use of blatantly racist/sexist symbol chat disgusts me, and would make me ashamed to associate myself with that block.

Aewyn
Jul 17, 2012, 11:45 PM
I'm ashamed of some people on block 20. The way they act is juvenile and they act petulant when you politely ask them not to. They are not the kind of people I like to associate with and I blacklist them if I don't want to have to deal with them. So far, I have four people on my blacklist so I would not say these people are great in number in my experience, then again I still do not want to have to deal with them and if I can prevent myself from having to, then I will.

That said I have also found quite a number of good people in B-20 and I've made many friends already. Every large gathering of individuals tends to represent a microcosm of humanity in general and that means there will be bad seeds among them. It's just human nature, you have to make your peace with it and deal with it the best you can. It's how we got this far. Doesn't mean you can't complain about it, most of us were born with free will.

BogusKun
Jul 18, 2012, 12:04 AM
No offense to the last 2 posters. I am an awesome man. I communicate and play the game exceptionally well, and have no problems with anyone. I don't mind the humor on Block 20, as mature or immature it may be... it's nothing like the racism found on YouTube, Facebook, or Craigslist. There isn't enough worth in blacklisting anyone in this game so far because I'm mature enough to handle the joking around. I play the game as equally as I do standing around, loitering, staying offline and getting real work done, etc.

And all seriousness aside the simple penis symbol chat thing to me is a 10-year tradition. I have been doing it to popular symbol chats since symbol chat was a feature in the first online games. I don't know about everyone else... but if you can't handle the game... don't play it?

What people should be upset about is the hacking exploits that have and will occur.

Aewyn
Jul 18, 2012, 12:24 AM
So, there should only be enough room in someone's emotional or contemplative capacity for one issue at a time? I for one am bothered by a number of things, but I don't expect them to change, therefore I exercise whatever controls available to author my own experience-- in this case, the blacklist function. Don't like someone I see chatting or posting what I deem to be inappropriate-for-my-experience symbol art? Blacklisted. Spammer? Blacklisted. Easy-peasy.

As for the rest of your post, I'm going to have to disagree with some of your assessments, but I'll keep the particulars of those opinions to myself as they are of no use here.

Ryo
Jul 18, 2012, 12:51 AM
I'm not going to try to change anyone's mind about how people should conduct themselves in a game. Also, the issue isn't one of maturity whatsoever.

I just find the constant symbol chat spam to be annoying, I get the majority of people are joking with their racist comments, that doesn't mean I have to suddenly enjoy it.

We're all entitled to our individual opinions. I don't run into B-20 and start reporting people, I don't expect people to find me where I am and start being annoying in my parties; simple as that.

And just like my good man Aewyn here said, I'm in no way saying everyone in B-20 is like that, I've met a ton of cool people the few times I've wandered into B-20, I just stay away because I'd rather not deal with the aspects of that area I don't enjoy in order to meet said cool people.

Ryoga4523
Jul 18, 2012, 01:33 PM
I thought that the B stood for block, but I could not find b-20 when I was on, and there were some that were not in numerical order. I will take a look at it next time I log in. And the only thing that annoys me in block 20 is the synchronized dancing.