PDA

View Full Version : Servers exploded or just me?

MelancholyWitch
Jul 18, 2012, 08:07 AM
few minutes ago.

Metalsnake27
Jul 18, 2012, 08:08 AM
Yup.

Website is down too

Yunfa
Same here, derp

CharAznable
SEEEEEGAAAAAA

Engeline
At least I got my kimono in time

Arika
I got kicked and all server status become maintenance

MelancholyWitch
All the new characters + Big battle ship = not a very happy server.

TALOON
same... dammit was just in the middle of hauling in the EXP! :D

Gorlack
Jul 18, 2012, 08:09 AM
Damn, just when I was about to play =( life is so cruel =P

BIG OLAF
Yeah, servers are down. I was messing with my Good Job bot, too. Damn it.

BlueCast Boy
Is it going maintenance again?

Shujinko
I got kicked too. I hope it comes back soon.

Mike
Official site seems to have kicked the bucket too.

Coatl
SEEEEEGAAAAAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh5eis0sMHI

Disappointment! I hope they come back soon.
I thought they sneaked a maint on us.

Metalsnake27
Jul 18, 2012, 08:10 AM
Is it going maintenance again?

Don't think so.

velociti
Jul 18, 2012, 08:10 AM
First time at mines boss vader, soloing it for 20 minutes, BOOM disconnected. Sigh.. nobody joins my free roam party, :(

ScottyMango
Jul 18, 2012, 08:11 AM
Yeah, servers are down. I was messing with my Good Job bot, too. Damn it.

Do you mean that you can set up automatic 'Good Job' messages? If so, could you possibly link me to a guide that describes how to do so?

Kylrad
Well glad it wasn't just my end

Aewyn
Man, how does everyone get so rich in-game?! I should able to pay-to-win, etc. But alas, no Yukata. I saw one guy who had ten yukata in his shop... le wut.

Alucard V
Oh thank god(s) I thought I got band for buying AC.

TetsuyaHikari
Yeah, I thought that was pretty odd when I got the maintenance code. I don't think they have ever just kicked everybody off like that without giving them prior notice if they plan on doing some maintenance on the server. I'm interested to find out exactly what happened.

I wonder if it has anything to do with that huge lag spike I experienced about 30 minutes prior to the server going offline. I don't know what the hell that was all about. I've never experienced lag that bad in the game before.

BogusKun
I waited about 40 minutes to get a full and decent team on Tundra. Then every ship went down for maintenance. Oh well... sleep time.

Grifs Astoni
Was playing at the mines too when I got kicked off the server. Derp.

Aewyn
Jul 18, 2012, 08:12 AM
Do you mean that you can set up automatic 'Good Job' messages? If so, could you possibly link me to a guide that describes how to do so?I believe it's a FUN Scratch reward but I could be wrong.

Daiyousei
Jul 18, 2012, 08:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgRUuNBfhjs

If this lasts a while

Metalsnake27
Jul 18, 2012, 08:13 AM
SoJ just updated their twitter. Yup, server has crashed.

They are looking into it right now.

GoldenFalcon
Tweet saying they are investigating why everything is down for no reason

ninja'd...

MelancholyWitch
Yeah, I thought that was pretty odd when I got the maintenance code. I don't think they have ever just kicked everybody off like that without giving them prior notice if they plan on doing some maintenance on the server. I'm interested to find out exactly what happened.

I wonder if it has anything to do with that huge lag spike I experienced about 30 minutes prior to the server going offline. I don't know what the hell that was all about. I've never experienced lag that bad in the game before.

It probably is I was experiencing that lag too, maybe something really bad happened with some new issues that have arise and they had to immediately shut their service down including the website could be some potential damage, maybe no time for a notice.

BIG OLAF
Do you mean that you can set up automatic 'Good Job' messages? If so, could you possibly link me to a guide that describes how to do so?

It's a room decoration you can get from the FUN gacha. You can set it up so it says certain things when you send it Good Jobs. Which is what I was doing when the servers committed suicide.

Massaki
Jul 18, 2012, 08:14 AM
Oh well, it was bound to happen. Block 20 was lagging pretty bad on my end. At least I got my Tiger Pierce.

HFlowen
Jul 18, 2012, 08:14 AM
Sakai probably tripped over the power cord.

Ryoten
Jul 18, 2012, 08:15 AM
Just got my Yukata & was ready for the mines then, BLAM! Bitch Puddin' shows up & wrecks the servers. *sigh* Good morning to me too.

Stiel
Was fighting Big Varder before the server crashes. Ah well...

mhjc

It is a myroom item that friends/visitors can use to send good jobs to you directly instead of using the usual method. The bot states a messaging asking for good jobs (or what you input) and says a message when you do give it a good job.

TetsuyaHikari
Sakai probably tripped over the power cord.

Or his cat finally chewed through it.

Kietrinia
I'm sorry I tried to buy a Yukata! I know I never bought any AC! I just wanted to help move the market along! I didn't think it'd break the servers! T-T

Coatl
I didn't get a chance to see how much the costumes go for.
Six digits? Seven digits? 10 digits!? I want to know. >.<

MelancholyWitch
Was anyone else having that crazy lag too? Also I really hope no one was staring at a Red Box in excitement right before that happened...

Goodfella
Jul 18, 2012, 08:16 AM
Yep same here, I assumed it was some maintenance or something
thanks for confirming

BlueCast Boy
Jul 18, 2012, 08:16 AM
Just when I was trying to start the team heh...Sega what's up,why?

BogusKun
Jul 18, 2012, 08:17 AM

Ship 2 has Female yukata for about 1 million+ meseta.

Nibelungenlied
Here's hoping that broomop and the others didn't do something entirely stupid again...

Aewyn
I was getting massive lag using the market, that was about it.

Metalsnake27
Was anyone else having that crazy lag too? Also I really hope no one was starring at a Red Box in excitement right before that happened...

I was actually fine until they went down lol

Was just entering the final room for the desert mission I was doing.

Massaki
Jul 18, 2012, 08:18 AM
Was anyone else having that crazy lag too? Also I really hope no one was starring at a Red Box in excitement right before that happened...

Yeah, I was certainly getting hit by lag. The new content must've tripped something on the servers that made it crash. Nothing new, really.

Valkyrie Lovrina
Jul 18, 2012, 08:18 AM
was just on my way to fight Big Vader. :(

also I felt huge lag spikes during the city mission today.

Kylrad
Jul 18, 2012, 08:19 AM
Was anyone else having that crazy lag too? Also I really hope no one was staring at a Red Box in excitement right before that happened...

I was getting some lag but it wasn't super bad.

Hosaka
Here's hoping that broomop and the others didn't do something entirely stupid again...

Don't give 'em too much credit. Their pre-made script kiddie tools can't do that much.

Daiyousei
There was a huge lag spike during city earlier though

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 18, 2012, 08:20 AM

Well, when I was trying to buy my yukata, they started out at about 4 million. The red one was the most expensive (and still is) followed by the purple, then green. You wouldn't believe how fast they were going! I had a little over 1,000,000 meseta left after getting some of the other new items (mainly the Furie set).

There was one time I saw the red yukata put up for a little over 1,000,000 and I clicked on it. It was still in the shop, so I pushed right, clicked OK, then it told me the item wasn't available. Oh mah gawd. I was mad, yo.

I saw someone put up a purple yukata for a little over a million though and was able to snag it in time, then I put it back up for sale for 1.5 million and made a profit of it to help pay for my red yukata (which I did end up getting after refreshing the shop for about 30 minutes). I paid a little over 1 million for it. Now, the purple ones are closer to 1.5 million and the green are around 1 million and less. The red is still probably going to cost you 2 million+ though since that seems to be the rare one of the bunch.

Ranmaru
Jul 18, 2012, 08:20 AM
Experienced heavy lag spikes earlier. I was going to nap though so. :3 Heavy meaning I ran across the city 2 map multiple times waiting for the lag to desist.

Sebastian & PSO
Jul 18, 2012, 08:21 AM
This was literally the best timing for me because I JUST finished the quest precious transport with S Rank under 15 minutes and should have opened up desert free roam. Then it's just killing each boss 5 times and Hard Mode is unlocked yay! Thank god for good timing, i'd have been so mad if it kicked me out right before the end of that quest eep!

Anyone know how long maintenance goes on for?

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 18, 2012, 08:22 AM
Aewyn, I just realized your signature couldn't be more true right now, lol.

DTwO
During city,we(Raeja,Mia and Davi)had an awesome Burst going.was at like 4 min with 1m+ then everyone froze and was teleporting all over the place for a few minutes lol

MelancholyWitch

Nothing has been announced in regards to that since it was a crash, I'd just sit tight and wait they'll get things going in the next hour I'm sure.

Ana-Chan
This was literally the best timing for me because I JUST finished the quest precious transport with S Rank under 15 minutes and should have opened up desert free roam. Then it's just killing each boss 5 times and Hard Mode is unlocked yay! Thank god for good timing, i'd have been so mad if it kicked me out right before the end of that quest eep!

Because it was a server crash, erm, no.

Scarlet_Rain
Well, when I was trying to buy my yukata, they started out at about 4 million. The red one was the most expensive (and still is) followed by the purple, then green. You wouldn't believe how fast they were going! I had a little over 1,000,000 meseta left after getting some of the other new items (mainly the Furie set).

There was one time I saw the red yukata put up for a little over 1,000,000 and I clicked on it. It was still in the shop, so I pushed right, clicked OK, then it told me the item wasn't available. Oh mah gawd. I was mad, yo.

I saw someone put up a purple yukata for a little over a million though and was able to snag it in time, then I put it back up for sale for 1.5 million and made a profit of it to help pay for my red yukata (which I did end up getting after refreshing the shop for about 30 minutes). I paid a little over 1 million for it. Now, the purple ones are closer to 1.5 million and the green are around 1 million and less. The red is still probably going to cost you 2 million+ though since that seems to be the rare one of the bunch.

oh good! glad i'm not the only one that payed 1.x million for one.

Coatl
Jul 18, 2012, 08:23 AM

Ouch. My wallet is aching already.
Didn't think the new costumes would be more expensive than the rarest +10 weapons available in-game.

Aewyn
Aewyn, I just realized your signature couldn't be more true right now, lol.It was true with PSU, and it's true now! :U

Daiyousei
Didn't think the new costumes would be more expensive than the rarest +10 weapons available in-game.

Be a little patient and the prices will go down eventually, bit by bit.

Aewyn
Jul 18, 2012, 08:25 AM
It's amazing that the Yukata by itself is going for millions. The Tiger Pierce and male yukata are completely worthless, I felt like a chump only being able to sell my $30 worth of gains for pennies on the market. Hey, I guess there has to be "that guy" out there, right? Oh well, at least I got 2 wedding dresses for the last $10 I spent.

Coatl
Jul 18, 2012, 08:25 AM
Sakai and Broomop were drinking tea together and eating crumpets, when suddenly Broomop spilled his tea on PSO2 and caused the servers to crash. Broomop quickly apologized, but Sakai said not to worry -- and then followed through with proposing to Broomop.

Nibelungenlied
Jul 18, 2012, 08:26 AM
現在接続障害発生しております】先ほど全シップにおいて、大量の切断が発生し、サーバーに接続できない障害 が発生している模様です。プレイヤーズサイトも閲覧できなくなっており、調査を行っております。大変ご迷惑 をおかけし申し訳ございません。続報はこちらでお知らせいたします

I'll let you interpret that for what you will. My understanding seems to be a connection issue

MelancholyWitch
Jul 18, 2012, 08:27 AM

Hopefully sometimes they go up like Lobby action #16.

Wokker
Jul 18, 2012, 08:29 AM
I'll just save my money for the bikini, I will need every damn M for that costume.
My guess is that they will go for atleast 800K+

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 18, 2012, 08:29 AM

Ha! Keep dreaming. Adirou still sells at a pretty penny when it isn't even grinded. Yeah, I used to think, "The prices will go down... surely" about the white wedding dress I wanted too.

Boy, I couldn't have been further from the truth. They became more expensive the longer I waited -_-'

Also, I feel really bad for the JP players right now. At least we got to play. This server crash just happened at the worst possible time. It's their peak time for JP players.

Ouch ><

Courina
Jul 18, 2012, 08:31 AM
続報はこちらでお知らせいたします

I'll let you interpret that for what you will. My understanding seems to be a connection issue

where is this "here"?

CharAznable

People know their priority...

BIG OLAF
I'll just save my money for the bikini, I will need every damn M for that costume.
My guess is that they will go for atleast 800K+

And I'm sure the blue one will be the most expensive. Always is.

Also, the green and purple yukatas were down to about 900k before the servers went down. Red ones were still like 1.4 mil or thereabouts.

Massaki
Jul 18, 2012, 08:32 AM
Unfortunately, that's how the game economy fluctuates in F2P MMOs, especially if they are rotational/limited time offers.

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 18, 2012, 08:33 AM
And I'm sure the blue one will be the most expensive. Always is.

Also, the green and purple yukatas were down to about 900k before the servers went down. Red ones were still like 1.4 mil or thereabouts.

Well, good to know they went down a little bit then. Good luck to anyone wanting a red one, lol. I got lucky with mine.

Metalsnake27
Jul 18, 2012, 08:34 AM
【接続障害続報】先ほど発生した接続障害は、弊社契約ネットワーク回線に問題が発生したためと判明いたしま した。弊社サーバーやネットワーク機器に問題はございませんが、現在接続ができない状態です。復旧に関して は現在のところ不明です。ご迷惑をおかけし大変申し訳ございません

Connection failure occurred earlier [] A connection failure further news, we have encountered a problem and needs to prove to network circuit Agency. There is no problem to our servers and network equipment, is the state can not be currently connected. With respect to recovery is currently unknown. We're sorry for the inconvenience

Ah google translate... actually did an OK job this time o-o

But yeah, as of right now, the time the servers will be back up is unknown.

Courina
Jul 18, 2012, 08:35 AM
im kinda scared how high the bikini goin later...

aaanyway... where we can get any news aside website...?

Kietrinia
Jul 18, 2012, 08:35 AM
Reading that error message tells me that the kitty did get through the cord! Someone needs to feed their cat something that doesn't taste like CAT5!

..er, no pun intended?

Nibelungenlied
Jul 18, 2012, 08:36 AM
【接続障害続報】先ほど発生した接続障害は、弊社契約ネットワーク回線に問題が発生したためと判明いたしま した。弊社サーバーやネットワーク機器に問題はございませんが、現在接続ができない状態です。復旧に関して は現在のところ不明です。ご迷惑をおかけし大変申し訳ございません

Connection failure occurred earlier [] A connection failure further news, we have encountered a problem and needs to prove to network circuit Agency. There is no problem to our servers and network equipment, is the state can not be currently connected. With respect to recovery is currently unknown. We're sorry for the inconvenience

Ah google translate... actually did an OK job this time o-o

Hence my "interpret it as you will" bit. But essentially, yeah. Connection issues, looking into it, we're sorry....etc etc.

Sebastian & PSO
Jul 18, 2012, 08:39 AM
The truth is the servers crashed because Koffee chucked a hissy fit and decided she's sick of giving out client orders and needs a bathroom break before she explodes!

MiaRitz
Jul 18, 2012, 08:40 AM
Yeah, sorry, my bad folks! I hit the boss so hard it broke the servers.

Malevolent215
Jul 18, 2012, 08:40 AM
Reading that error message tells me that the kitty did get through the cord! Someone needs to feed their cat something that doesn't taste like CAT5!

..er, no pun intended?

Or you could use the excuse the cable guys always use.... "Yea, it looks like the problem is coming from outside, I'll go check the boxes and brb" 30 minutes later... "So it looks like some mice got in one of the boxes, I cleaned it out and repaired the wires... should be good now" The next day the same problem pops up again.... Damn those mice!

CharAznable
Jul 18, 2012, 08:41 AM
And I also got accessory (the water ball and fan with the same scratch too)

you took pics of them? so i can see if i spend some money in it or not. Tired to trow money away!

Sizustar
Jul 18, 2012, 08:42 AM

That's be my extra purple Yukata
I thought that name seems familiar.

Nibelungenlied
Jul 18, 2012, 08:45 AM
Servers are back up

The Walrus
Jul 18, 2012, 08:47 AM
I was wondering why block 20 seemed so dead for a change...figured something like this happened :/

Coatl
Jul 18, 2012, 08:54 AM
I see like 200 people crowding over the player shops..
Furie's outfit was surprisingly MUCH cheaper than I had anticipated. Less than 50k for the outfit.

CharAznable
Jul 18, 2012, 09:02 AM
I see like 200 people crowding over the player shops..
Furie's outfit was surprisingly MUCH cheaper than I had anticipated. Less than 50k for the outfit.

got it all for 6k ....

The Walrus
Jul 18, 2012, 09:07 AM
I got both new cast part sets and jeans outfit for 30k

mctastee
Jul 18, 2012, 09:39 PM
Man, how does everyone get so rich in-game?! I should able to pay-to-win, etc. But alas, no Yukata. I saw one guy who had ten yukata in his shop... le wut.

It's all about luck. I won't tell you how much I spent, but I only ended up with 3 yukata. 1 male and 2 female. Now I am saving up for the rappy mask ticket.