PDA

View Full Version : So who else is hoarding their FUN?

UnLucky
Jul 18, 2012, 10:32 AM
New items: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198474

A hairdo I don't want, a lobby action I don't care for, recolored default accessories, and furniture.

Feels like a waste to try the FUN scratch now, even with the premium trials in there. Maybe I'll hold off till next update.

Sizustar
Jul 18, 2012, 10:33 AM
New items: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198474

A hairdo I don't want, a lobby action I don't care for, recolored default accessories, and furniture.

Feels like a waste to try the FUN scratch now, even with the premium trials in there. Maybe I'll hold off till next update.

Selling unwanted item for income.

FenixStryk
Jul 18, 2012, 10:37 AM
I plan on sitting on my FUN for at least a few more months, more likely around a year. I'll wait until something spectacular is put into the FUN Scratch, then dump it all and have fun.

CelestialBlade
Jul 18, 2012, 10:40 AM
Definitely saving mine until the next rotation. Bummed that I didn't get all the lobby actions from before :(

Polly
Jul 18, 2012, 10:53 AM
I'm hoarding all of mine forever! I will never, ever spend FUN. I will be having the most FUN with PSO2 in the end. You're all suckers!

What'd you get? Another hairdo? HAH! I'm having FUN!

RSmiroldo
Jul 18, 2012, 10:57 AM
Well ill probably keep mine because I don't know how to spend it.

Gardios
Jul 18, 2012, 11:01 AM
The accessories are pretty lame so I won't spend any FUN. I'll just buy the hair cut from a my shop...

sugarFO
Jul 18, 2012, 11:05 AM
I am! I am also saving my meseta because none of the AC stuff appeals to me at this time. :/

Jakosifer
Jul 18, 2012, 11:08 AM
Yes, on the off chance that actual decent looking braids or dreadlocks will come out.

UnLucky
Jul 18, 2012, 11:08 AM
Definitely saving mine until the next rotation. Bummed that I didn't get all the lobby actions from before :(

I wanted to lounge around on the couches with that bed emote :/

At least I got the unique accessories

Sizustar
Jul 18, 2012, 11:11 AM
Yes, on the off chance that actual decent looking braids or dreadlocks will come out.

Not likely in the Japanese version.
You're better off waiting for the US/EU version.

KrankItVZ
Jul 18, 2012, 11:21 AM
I dont mind the new Hair BUT all I want are the 3 day shop tickets

Amherst_Wind
Jul 18, 2012, 12:04 PM
You can hoard them, but when you decide to use them you'll just get grinders and synthesisers... I saved up the past few days and had enough for 20 scratches today for the new update. I got the new lobby action, the sorbet room deco & about 4 of the grinding/synthing/affix mod items, everything else was grinders and synthesisers. It really is ironically called a 'FUN Scratch' :/
Maybe wait for an event where they temporarily take Grinders and Synthesizers out for a few weeks? That would be awesome.

Wokker
Jul 18, 2012, 12:44 PM
99% of the time I only get grinder's or useless crap.
I know it's free stuff, but id like some more "fun" stuff, like a hat or something that's not a grinder.

UnLucky
Jul 18, 2012, 12:59 PM
"oh cool, today's FUN reward is a Synthe400 meseta. Can't wait for tomorrow!!"

Ueno54
Jul 18, 2012, 02:51 PM
Usually spend mine when I log in and buy the style tickets off the market.

Neith
Jul 18, 2012, 02:55 PM
I spend mine every day. Any useless tickets I don't need I sell in my shop. Room decorations have made me a ton of cash as well.

Ryo
Jul 18, 2012, 02:57 PM
I was holding out, hoping Japanese-themed room decorations would come, but since they haven't, I'll likely spend it all today.

gigawuts
Jul 18, 2012, 04:12 PM
I spent mine daily until I saw that cast rhino head. Then I remembered that it would be for AC scratch, but figured I'd save it anyway in case FUN ever gets something that's really great.

I'll have quite a bit saved up by the time the next update comes around... (if I can actually display some discipline instead of caving and getting my instant gratification)

Ana-Chan
Jul 18, 2012, 04:19 PM
I'm hoarding mine too. But the real reason is that I just want to say that I had lots of FUN.

ShadowDragon28
Jul 18, 2012, 04:33 PM
I had 3,200 FUN saved up, spendt some of it to get some of the FUN Scratch stuff before the item rotation. I've got like 1,300 pnts currently.

Mike
Jul 18, 2012, 07:09 PM
I'll wait until something spectacular is put into the FUN Scratch, then dump it all and have fun.
You can bet that the likes of current and previous items are as spectacular as the FUN scratch is going to get. Anything actually exciting or new will go in to the AC scratch.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 18, 2012, 07:46 PM
I am! I am also saving my meseta because none of the AC stuff appeals to me at this time. :/

i'm digging the masks, personally.

mctastee
Jul 18, 2012, 09:23 PM
I'm hoarding all of mine forever! I will never, ever spend FUN. I will be having the most FUN with PSO2 in the end. You're all suckers!

What'd you get? Another hairdo? HAH! I'm having FUN!
I see what you did there.

Macman
Jul 19, 2012, 07:22 AM
I spend mine everyday. All I've ever gotten was a couple music disks and a MyShop pass. Everything else is grinders and synthesizers.

Don't pick the spot next to the CAST! It's always a grinder/synthesizer for me!