PDA

View Full Version : Assigning elements to weapons

Dan Maku
Jul 18, 2012, 09:17 PM
How do I assign an element to a weapon?

Blackheart521
Jul 18, 2012, 09:18 PM
You have to find a weapon with an element, you cannot add an element to a weapon that currently has no element. ^^;

mctastee
Jul 18, 2012, 09:20 PM
There items that let you add an element to a weapon. They have an icon that looks like a grinder, but it has a symbol for whatever element it can give.

Blackheart521
Jul 18, 2012, 09:26 PM
There items that let you add an element to a weapon. They have an icon that looks like a grinder, but it has a symbol for whatever element it can give.

Those are AC scratch then right? Thought there was something like that in CBT.

mctastee
Jul 18, 2012, 09:30 PM
I am not sure where they come from, but I saw some in a player shop.

Heat Haze
Jul 18, 2012, 09:34 PM
Can anyone confirm this?

I was under the impression that those items only let you change the element that already exists on a weapon; not to add an element to a weapon that doesn't have one.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 18, 2012, 09:36 PM
I thought those were just things that boost the element on it. Like, using a fire grinder on a 9* fire weapon to make it gain +5% element without sacrificing a lot of 9* weapons

Mike
Jul 18, 2012, 09:45 PM
Those items allow you to change the element of an item when you are strengthening an item's element.

Metalsnake27
Jul 18, 2012, 09:47 PM
I know you can grind Elements to make them stronger, but yeah I was wondering the same thing on how you can actually add them.

Adept
Jul 19, 2012, 01:18 AM
At this current stage I believe it's impossible to add an element attribute to a weapon without one. I hope they'll add something that enables this soon.

Dinosaur
Jul 19, 2012, 01:29 AM
If you find a ??? weapon, you can choose its element.

buri-chan
Jul 19, 2012, 01:40 AM
There are two items relating to them:

One item raises the current element by 5%. The name is Attribute Enhance +5% 属性強化+5%.
Another changes an existing element to another element. The name is Attribute Change (---) 属性変化(---).

But there is currently no way of putting an element on a weapon without one. Aside from ? rares.

Mikura
Jul 19, 2012, 01:42 AM
There are two items relating to them:

One item raises the current element by 5%. The name is Attribute Enhance +5% 属性強化+5%.
Another changes an existing element to another element. The name is Attribute Change (---) 属性変化(---).

But there is currently no way of putting an element on a weapon without one. Aside from ? rares.

....All the time I've been playing, I never knew about these items. -.- Out of curiosity, does the attribute change keep the % you had previously? Like could you go from 25% ice to 25% fire with a single use?

buri-chan
Jul 19, 2012, 01:44 AM
Think it does. Never used one myself~

Bad news; they are expensive on AH. Upwards of 200k, and that's on a nice day.

Mikura
Jul 19, 2012, 01:47 AM
Think it does. Never used one myself~

Bad news; they are expensive on AH. Upwards of 200k, and that's on a nice day.

I'm assuming the other one that bumps up your element by 5% is expensive too. Bummer. That's the only feasible way I see bumping up a rare's element though. Having to buy multiples to add to one would be a nightmare.

JeyKama
Jul 19, 2012, 03:48 AM
The element change thing just changes the element and keeps the %.

The bad news for using either, is that you still need at least one of the same weapon to destroy.