PDA

View Full Version : Fan Movie Struggles of a Cast Force

Deja
Jul 19, 2012, 12:57 AM
Welp, I'm back with yet another installment in my incredibly jaded, somewhat ADHD influenced series starring the downright sexy Cast known as Deja. I honestly enjoy the hell out of creating the music, voicing the actors, and piecing together the script to make something truly stupid...it's a rush that I can't explain. Nevertheless, I've started the thread, so there is no going back...

I have a script ongoing, so this new season...or reboot...or whatever will have a better structure than my past videos. I'm planning on about 5 to 6 episodes, once per month, about 10 minutes in length, featuring different peeps from PSO-World, my own created music, and a cohesive storyline gluing it all together.

Here's a rough draft sneak peak at Episode 1's intro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpzLxRuMxS0

Hit me up via Private Parts Message if you wanna do some voices, I'll find ways to splice people in.

Kairi_Li
Jul 19, 2012, 01:53 AM
DEJA IS BACK!

WOOT!

We miss you, man! Which game are you using for this season? PSU JP? PSO2?

Do let us know :)

CelestialBlade
Jul 19, 2012, 04:30 AM
Oh wow, this is awesome to see! Glad to see you're back, looking forward to more of your works.

BIG OLAF
Jul 19, 2012, 07:51 AM
Is this going to be using PSU or PSO2 as a medium? You never explained.

Deja
Jul 19, 2012, 09:04 AM
Whoops, forgot to mention I'm using WTFPSO2JPLOL, which is Phantasy Star Online 2 for those who can't read 1337.

Plus the videos will be shot in a new style, think more comic and less video. More Marvel and less Hollywood. More nerd and less jock. More meatball and less spaghetti. Etc. Wait...what?

BIG OLAF
Jul 19, 2012, 09:11 AM
Whoops, forgot to mention I'm using WTFPSO2JPLOL, which is Phantasy Star Online 2 for those who can't read 1337.

Plus the videos will be shot in a new style, think more comic and less video. More Marvel and less Hollywood. More nerd and less jock. More meatball and less spaghetti. Etc. Wait...what?

I look forward to it, then. Seems like a lot of fun!, and a cool project!

Freshellent
Jul 19, 2012, 12:08 PM
You know the deal bruddah, hit me up. I'll do what I can. Pretty sure I can round up a few other voices if needed.

Zilch
Aug 18, 2012, 05:28 PM
Wow, things can be strange. Was talking to a friend in game about Deja's work back in PSU, and I randomly check the fan work section and see that he's at it again. Amazingsauce!

Either way, you've put a lot of smiles on a lot of faces Deja. :D Can't wait to see what you're cooking up this time.

/ the newman Gaz formerly known as the beast Gaz. And other stuff.

Dragwind
Aug 18, 2012, 05:44 PM
Awesome to see you back, just the thought of you doing PSO2 vids gave me goosebumps of anticipation. Welcome back!

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 19, 2012, 12:08 AM
A little late here, but I sent you a PM regarding a voice part in the project.

Regardless if I get a part or not, I hope your project does well~! Looks like you've certainly got a lot of support for it ^^

MaximusLight
Aug 30, 2012, 08:39 PM
Hey I remember seeing that video getting uploaded on youtube.

Hope everything goes well.

(also I may be able to help from time to time)