PDA

View Full Version : Looking for people to play with (ship 2)

Xieveral
Jul 19, 2012, 05:43 AM
I'm rather shy, aside from a few old friends I made years ago when I started playing PSU, I don't know anyone else in the community. While I love the game, my enthusiasm to play has lessened since I'm solo in an open party (despite the lovely welcome sign, nobody ever pops in ;-; ) or with "Aibou & friends" and they aren't especially chatty (well, old man Jean is but you know how it is when old folks get to rambling :p)

My friends are hard to catch online due to our differing timezones, and at best I can get some conversation going via tells but I'm too far behind in levels to run with any of them (already doing HM farms e_e )

Are there any Teams or individuals active around the hours of 2-5am PST that would like to hang out/do runs with a lowbie RAmar?

Ogni-XR21
Jul 19, 2012, 05:51 AM
Sorry can't help you since in my timezone I have to work during those hours. But I will help you bump this thread.

Btw. in which block are you playing? How about joining a game with an open slot (choosing the 2nd option when starting missions will show you already running games)? I had some great games this way, and sometimes you even find people to stick with...

Anyway, good luck with finding a group.

10011408V3.9
Jul 19, 2012, 05:56 AM
I can probably join your for a few hours usually if that's what you're limited to. I'm usually in Block 20/21.

mctastee
Jul 19, 2012, 06:00 PM
I would join you, but you are logging on as I am logging off.

ScottyMango
Jul 19, 2012, 06:18 PM
I will be your best friend, bro.

What is your account name/character name?

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 19, 2012, 06:40 PM
I might be able to do some runs around that time. My main has been level 40 for a week or so, so now I'm just doing some rare hunting with her. It would give me a reason to hop back on my alt again to work on her some more.

Account name: tetsuhikari

Character name: Rally Vincent

Measure212
Jul 20, 2012, 02:07 AM
I'd also like to join in on this, i'm pretty new t the game, btu i've read up on the matter board and client lists and what not. I'm only level 4 but someone who I can roll with and show me the ropes would be nice. I already have the basic jist of everything so it should.t be to hard.

My in game account is Valdrus and my char name is Swift, i'm on ship two and the first block thats for 1-9 leveled players. I'll just stay there until I get a whisper or something.. But I don't know how to whisper so you may have to send me a friend invite first lol. So I can click your name and whisper.

But yeah I'd like to be able to play with someone as well, I won;t be going to college till january so I have ample time.

Ranmaru
Jul 20, 2012, 02:47 AM
I don't know the exact times but feel free to come around block 29 and see if any of us are online. Sometimes I stay up late so I should be able to play sometime.

Like now xD

Measure212
Jul 20, 2012, 03:30 AM
Well I plan on remaking a force char if your up for that, i'm on all the time so I'll be glad to team up with you guys.

Ranmaru
Jul 20, 2012, 04:23 AM
Sure, just please check the thread/website while you can. : D