PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Need suggestions on what to sell items for

GH0
Jul 19, 2012, 07:14 PM
I have a slew of items (around 100 or so) that I would like to sell. I would like to sell them fast but not so incredibly cheap that I get killed on the price. I know some of these have some pretty decent abilities, while others just flat out suck. But I would like to know if anyone has an aggregated price guide for this type of stuff.

HD images for Items can be found here:
http://imgur.com/a/PWCkR#0

Kirukia
Jul 19, 2012, 07:18 PM
Some of it varies based on ship.
I'd suggest looking up what people are charging for them on your own ship.
You can just copy/paste from a site with the japanese names.

Mike
Jul 19, 2012, 07:20 PM
Search for the items you want to sell and see what other people are selling them for. That's a good way to find the current market price.

Xaeris
Jul 19, 2012, 07:22 PM
Honestly, you can vendor nearly all that stuff without a second thought. If you insist though, I'd say your best bet is to compare to what they're selling for in the live market and price accordingly. You can use the JP wiki (http://wikiwiki.asia/pso2/) to copy and paste the JP names of the items you'd like to sell. In the left frame, you'll see a menu with icons for every weapon type. Click the first link in parentheses to open up a list of names; you can just match the pictures and star values to your own.

From there, price higher or lower than the average value based on abilities. Never that much higher though; for the most part, one and two star weapons are fodder for using item enchancement.

GH0
Jul 19, 2012, 07:27 PM
Well I have a couple things in there (three - five stars) that I would like to try to sell, at least to just get some mesta.

Are any of the items in that list (had to replace some of the images sorry) worthy of keeping based on the abilities?

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 19, 2012, 07:34 PM
Yeah, you can go ahead and vend 99% of that. I used to wonder the same thing, but I came to realize people generally don't buy that stuff, even at low levels. The only time I'll try to sell something like that is if it has 4-5 abilities on it.

I pretty much vend anything that has less than 3 abilities unless it's a rare.

EDIT: I sold a weapon just like the first one in your inventory because it had 5 abilities, one of which was Vol Soul. Normally, it wouldn't sell cause that drop is garbage, lol. I managed to get 10k out of it though. Long story short, if it doesn't have shit for abilities or it's not a rare, vend it.

Mike
Jul 19, 2012, 07:43 PM
Anything you put in your store will sell for at least 1000 meseta. Selling to a vendor is quick but you'll make more money in the end if you just list all your items.

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 19, 2012, 07:50 PM
Anything you put in your store will sell for at least 1000 meseta. Selling to a vendor is quick but you'll make more money in the end if you just list all your items.

True, but a lot of the stuff will vend for 1,000 and some change. It's much faster to get rid of it that way than put it up in your shop for 1k and lose a little. I tried this once and the only thing that happened was I was forced to start vending stuff because I ran out of storage space since nobody was buying the units or weapons with 2 abilities and below, no matter what I put them up for.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 19, 2012, 07:58 PM
Only list the 1* weapons if they have decent abilities, like power 2
2* weapons and 3-4* units are great for mag food, so list those for 1000

Beyond that though, I dunno. List the 4* gunslashes for 3000?

Mike
Jul 19, 2012, 08:28 PM
True, but a lot of the stuff will vend for 1,000 and some change.
The stuff that can be sold to a vendor for 1000 meseta or more can be sold for at least around 3000 meseta.

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 19, 2012, 08:37 PM
The stuff that can be sold to a vendor for 1000 meseta or more can be sold for at least around 3000 meseta.

I wouldn't necessarily agree with that. There were plenty of swords I found (alba breakers I think) that sell for a little over 1,000 to an NPC, but I couldn't even get off my hands for 1k in my own shop. I'm not even talking about having them up for minutes or hours either.

I had about 10 of them up, thinking they would sell (priced between 1k and 5k, depending on abilities) and not a single one of them sold, despite them being in my shop for days. I finally just took them out and vended them. I tried again a couple of days later and the same thing happened.

The only ones I can actually sell are ones with 4-5 abilities. The rest, I just vend. People won't even buy the ones with 3 abilities, even with Vol Soul, lol. It's sad, really.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 19, 2012, 08:40 PM
I wouldn't necessarily agree with that. There were plenty of swords I found (alba breakers I think) that sell for a little over 1,000 to an NPC, but I couldn't even get off my hands for 1k in my own shop. I'm not even talking about having them up for minutes or hours either.

That's due to saturation of mag food, as well as the shop searching being stupid. Like, if I search for 2* swords, it'll show the cheapest as like 2,940.. but if I search again with 1050 as max price, over 20 weapons show up usually

KrankItVZ
Jul 19, 2012, 09:10 PM
3 Star items screw it and just dump it. You'll only see hardcore Ability grinders look for them (that was me yesterday until I fkin blew 300k (target and +10 grind included) on nothing). My advice is sell all those below 3 stars and list the 4 star stuff (except gunslashes) as those can actually sell. And as for the price just look for the cheapest one in the AH and sell if about 1000 cheaper.

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 19, 2012, 09:11 PM
That's due to saturation of mag food, as well as the shop searching being stupid. Like, if I search for 2* swords, it'll show the cheapest as like 2,940.. but if I search again with 1050 as max price, over 20 weapons show up usually

And you wonder why nobody is buying mine, lol. They're just sitting there collecting dust. Most people know they take two seconds to find, so it would be easier to just get the item themselves and save a little money in the process.

ps0k1d
Jul 19, 2012, 09:16 PM
A good rule for shop selling weapons and armors, if it isn't a rare, 4*/5* item, or an item with a desired soul on it(or any soul at all usually go if the price is low enough), then it most of the time wont sell. You can probably NPC most of the stuff in your inventory. However if you want to look at what affixes each weapon has i would suggest looking here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Akbdpi65EON1dGRTd2hqNXBQMW1Lak9SOFJKM1Utb UE&gid=0

You can also compare prices for each soul'd item by using the second search box in the players shop to search for items with specific affixes. The popular and more pricey ones right now are Vol soul(s-atk for hunters) Ragne soul(t-atk for force) and the new Tranzmizer soul(r-atk for ranger) Those will be your high dollar soul items. The rest will sell but only for about 1-2k each.

As for other items such as room items, tickets, mag foods and items like that. If you are going to sell them a good rule is to search them by name, and see what the lowest one is going for. For items like that, no one is going to buy yours at a higher price because it isn't any different. It's not like weapons where it may be grinded or have better affixes or a preferred element. So the best thing to do with items like those is just match the bottom price. This will ensure your item sells quickly.

Hope i was able to help! Let me know if I missed anything or if you still have questions.

UnLucky
Jul 19, 2012, 10:04 PM
couple times I bought anything with tech1 or 2 on them for 1k