PDA

View Full Version : Can I Change/Buy various colors of clothing?

Mariodante
Jul 19, 2012, 08:59 PM
As far as I can tell, I'm stuck with the outfit I started with or buying one of the other outfits in the game from a vendor, but all of them have a preset color and It's usually not too appealing. What do I do for more options? I'm getting tired of my outfit.

Xaeris
Jul 19, 2012, 09:01 PM
You can buy new colors of clothing from the visiphone (the consoles with the purple icon over them); those are player shops. The armor store also has some to sell, though just default colors of the starter outfits.

You can also recolor a piece of clothing if you have a Recolor Ticket. Recolor Tickets are obtained by trading in a Rappy suit at the Recycle shop.

Meruru
Jul 19, 2012, 09:01 PM
You can get a recolor ticket, and change your outfit. It needs a rappy suit iirc though =/

Mariodante
Jul 19, 2012, 09:07 PM
So how does this "Visiphone" work? It's all in Japanese and there's tons of menus, all of which are baffling to me and there doesn't seem to be a real guide on how to use the entirety of the Visiphone.

ScottyMango
Jul 19, 2012, 09:10 PM
First option, first option, click the big bottom button.

You can change the filters, but that's the basics of it.

UnLucky
Jul 19, 2012, 09:56 PM
In the beta you could "farm" default clothing with the limited color selection.

Can't really do that now unless you spend AC

supernova
Jul 19, 2012, 10:58 PM
Do casts need 3 tickets to recolor an outfit?

iTz PooKiie xx
Jul 19, 2012, 11:41 PM
Do casts need 3 tickets to recolor an outfit?

no you just change your base color of your armor pieces like you did when you first created your char

goldwing
Jul 19, 2012, 11:49 PM
I wanna know how exactly a recolor works because the outfit i have i want to turn it white but if i cant do that cause of preset colors id b upset cause the meseta im about to spend on a rappy suit just to change it white and to find out i cant.... well......

supernova
Jul 20, 2012, 06:44 AM
no you just change your base color of your armor pieces like you did when you first created your char

I see, thanks. So I can't have multiple pieces of clothing with different colors? It will always be whatever my base color is?

redroses
Jul 20, 2012, 06:52 AM
I wanna know how exactly a recolor works because the outfit i have i want to turn it white but if i cant do that cause of preset colors id b upset cause the meseta im about to spend on a rappy suit just to change it white and to find out i cant.... well......

When you use a recolor ticket you get a color bar (just like Casts) with all the colors you want. However you can't change the whole outfit color, only the part which you were also able to change when choosing your outfit in the character creator.

goldwing
Jul 20, 2012, 07:14 AM
When you use a recolor ticket you get a color bar (just like Casts) with all the colors you want. However you can't change the whole outfit color, only the part which you were also able to change when choosing your outfit in the character creator.

Thank you thats all i needed to know.

Mariodante
Jul 20, 2012, 07:49 AM
Wait, you can BUY rappy suits!? Where!? Auctions or a shop?

Blastifyys
Jul 20, 2012, 07:53 AM
yea what Mariodante where to buy Rappy Suits

goldwing
Jul 20, 2012, 08:01 AM
Wait, you can BUY rappy suits!? Where!? Auctions or a shop?

You buy it from the player shop from other playes resently ppl have been selling for about 1millu now.

Blastifyys
Jul 20, 2012, 08:03 AM
ohhh snap i only got 200k looks like its time to make some money then