PDA

View Full Version : ok got a question about the beginning area

KOLZ
Jul 19, 2012, 10:37 PM
Well after all the time it took I finally got on to the game but got stuck in the beginning area already, lol. I get to this part where this female is telling me something about the dash/roll feature I am guessing from the looks of the video. I know what button does the dash so I am not having issues with that but after that video I come to this big field that's in red and can't do anything else. I tried jumping every where, back tracking, shooting everything, couldn't figure what to do next. So while I reinstall the game because some how I hit the magic button that unistalled it before can someone please tell me what to do next since I can't figure it out, lol. Thanks in advance.

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 19, 2012, 10:40 PM
Well after all the time it took I finally got on to the game but got stuck in the beginning area already, lol. I get to this part where this female is telling me something about the dash/roll feature I am guessing from the looks of the video. I know what button does the dash so I am not having issues with that but after that video I come to this big field that's in red and can't do anything else. I tried jumping every where, back tracking, shooting everything, couldn't figure what to do next. So while I reinstall the game because some how I hit the magic button that unistalled it before can someone please tell me what to do next since I can't figure it out, lol. Thanks in advance.

If you pushed a, "magic button" to make it uninstall like that, I think you've got bigger problems to worry about than what that field has to offer you.

KOLZ
Jul 19, 2012, 10:42 PM
If you pushed a, "magic button" to make it uninstall like that, I think you've got bigger problems to worry about than what that field has to offer you.

Yeah...I am gonna guess that's not gonna help with that area or field though...

Agitated_AT
Jul 19, 2012, 10:45 PM
Is it the tutorial area?

KOLZ
Jul 19, 2012, 10:47 PM
Yeah, it's right in the start when you first go to a planet that's a forest area.

Metalsnake27
Jul 19, 2012, 10:48 PM
Is the tutorial really that hard to figure out... o-o?

Unless it gets bugged for some, I don't know.

KOLZ
Jul 19, 2012, 10:50 PM
Is the tutorial really that hard to figure out... o-o?

Unless it gets bugged for some, I don't know.

Not that hard at all just no idea what I am supposed to do after that video since there was nothing in the area to do or jump or destroy. Plus not like it's in English.

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 19, 2012, 10:55 PM
Yeah...I am gonna guess that's not gonna help with that area or field though...

You'd guess right, but really... a magical uninstall button? I'm curious as to what you pushed to make it do that, lol. I think it was because you can't read Japanese, so you just started clicking randomly.

Ummm... good luck with the tutorial though, I guess? *shrugs*

I can't imagine how difficult the rest of the game will be for you if you've already encountered a wall this early.

Zari
Jul 19, 2012, 10:56 PM
Not that hard at all just no idea what I am supposed to do after that video since there was nothing in the area to do or jump or destroy. Plus not like it's in English.

just use the bumped blog to learn the controls and just skip the tutorial part of the stage by choosing the 2nd option when you get there.

KOLZ
Jul 19, 2012, 11:00 PM
You'd guess right, but really... a magical uninstall button? I'm curious as to what you pushed to make it do that, lol. I think it was because you can't read Japanese, so you just started clicking randomly.

Ummm... good luck with the tutorial though, I guess? *shrugs*

I can't imagine how difficult the rest of the game will be for you if you've already encountered a wall this early.

Apparently it's not hard as answering a simple questing. ;)

just use the bumped blog to learn the controls and just skip the tutorial part of the stage by choosing the 2nd option when you get there.

Hmm second option to the right? Guess I will do that then.

Zari
Jul 19, 2012, 11:03 PM
Hmm second option to the right? Guess I will do that then.

huh? I meant when you get to the forest area in the tutorial (the very beginning) it will give you two options, you choose the 2nd/bottom one to skip the tutorial part of it and just run through it.

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 19, 2012, 11:04 PM
Apparently it's not hard as answering a simple questing. ;)

Hey, you're the one that got stuck in the tutorial :lol:

KOLZ
Jul 19, 2012, 11:13 PM
huh? I meant when you get to the forest area in the tutorial (the very beginning) it will give you two options, you choose the 2nd/bottom one to skip the tutorial part of it and just run through it.

Alright I will keep that in mind. Thankfully some people on here can answer a simple question. :)

Hey, you're the one that got stuck in the tutorial :lol:

Yeah. I guess everyone can read English like you elitst people, oh wait..