PDA

View Full Version : rare drops change?

ohka
Jul 20, 2012, 08:08 PM
i just beat the level 7 forest and it looks like the older missions rare drops are now stronger? does anyone know if that is just me being stupid or not? because before lvl3 was a rare drop of the 135saber pistol thing. now its a 145spear? anyone got a idea on what im talking about?

eharima
Jul 20, 2012, 08:21 PM
yes they do, you can preiview them before choosing the quest.

changing blocks will change it to untill you get a 'good' pair...

sugarFO
Jul 20, 2012, 08:23 PM
yes they do, you can preiview them before choosing the quest.

changing blocks will change it to untill you get a 'good' pair...

whats a good pair?

eharima
Jul 20, 2012, 08:26 PM
That's a subjective opinion.

Metalsnake27
Jul 20, 2012, 08:28 PM
The rare drops change every once in awhile, but I only ever got a rare drop once lol.

NoiseHERO
Jul 20, 2012, 08:29 PM
Are you sure that's how it works?

I thought that was just what dropped recently...

eharima
Jul 20, 2012, 08:33 PM
Ima just assuming assumptions.

Blackheart521
Jul 20, 2012, 08:34 PM
Just because it doesn't show the rare drop doesn't mean you can't get other ones, those two that are shown are just recent drops that other people have gotten which is why they change as time goes by...

If you choose the mission you want then choose the 3rd option then the first option you can see all of the rare drops that have been dropped in that mission and how many have of each... Rares are NOT mission based, they are enemy based. ^^

eharima
Jul 20, 2012, 08:36 PM
Yeah we know, but for those particular ones shown, might have a bonus for you if you choose that quest then and there.

Possibly.

Kirukia
Jul 20, 2012, 08:46 PM
Just because it doesn't show the rare drop doesn't mean you can't get other ones, those two that are shown are just recent drops that other people have gotten which is why they change as time goes by...

If you choose the mission you want then choose the 3rd option then the first option you can see all of the rare drops that have been dropped in that mission and how many have of each... Rares are NOT mission based, they are enemy based. ^^

I was wondering what it was for too, thanks.
I always thought it was weird how they changed, but that makes a lot of sense.

ohka
Jul 21, 2012, 05:46 AM
thanks guys