PDA

View Full Version : Tranmizer drops

彩音~
Jul 21, 2012, 03:46 PM
Is it me or is the drop rate messed up? I've killed over 50 now, and it seems like 9 out of 10 times it would drop only 4 meseta boxes, even at S rank. The 1 time it actually drops an equip, only 1 out of 10 would have a soul on it. Out of the 50+ kills, I've only gotten 2 weapons with its soul

yuiri
Jul 21, 2012, 03:48 PM
the condition for extra drops hasent been confirmd yet on JP side it gives 8 sometime and 4 mostly. killd about 100-130 i think .got 1 Rare gunblade from it other then that people go for the Mizer Soul enchantment which is 50k-80k depending on ship

note"" giving the core more damage = doesnt generate more drops fasle information on some wiki site.

NuhSieh
Jul 21, 2012, 04:55 PM
I killed him only once, and got two items with his soul on it. A weapon and an unit.
Might just have been luck.

Scarlet_Rain
Jul 21, 2012, 05:12 PM
bleh. already sick of these crappy mines drops.

lagnarok
Jul 21, 2012, 05:30 PM
I think breaking the "parts" of bosses net with more drops. There are several Japanese forums and wiki that state that.
According to one of the forum post, the "official site" blog says breaking enemy part is important.
If you look at ragne, panther, and dragon, where you can destroy their legs/tails/etc, they can drop up to 4-6 weaps/units.
Mizer doesn't have any parts that can be really broken I dont think.
I've also killed over 20 mizers, but with my luck, I havent gotten any mizer souls haha.