PDA

View Full Version : ac scratch rappy suit chance?

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 21, 2012, 06:10 PM
i'm thinking about maybe buying ac scratch to get a rappy suit since apparently it's a half star in terms of rarity so my chances might be decent.

can anybody tell me how long it took them to get a rappy suit?

Peejay
Jul 21, 2012, 06:13 PM
I got it in my first 500AC roll. Not sure about you.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 21, 2012, 06:25 PM
I got it in my first 500AC roll. Not sure about you.

that's super lucky, wow

just double checking but did rappy suit get taken out of ac scratch rotation?

i think it's still left in but i'm not sure.

trust_kill
Jul 21, 2012, 06:39 PM
Rappy suit is going to be in the rotation for the first set of scratch tickets that came out.

As far as the odds go... you have quite a few things getting in your way, various cast parts, male wear, female echo outfit, etc.

I wouldn't try for rappy suit unless you want to burn some cash or there is something else in there you would want in that pool.

BIG OLAF
Jul 21, 2012, 07:26 PM
It's funny, though. On SEGA's site for the AC scratch items, it shows the Rappy Suit at a .5-star rarity (easiest to get). Yet, I've not gotten one, and I don't think any of my friends, save one, have gotten any either. They're definitely not as common as SEGA would like you to think.

Kimil Adrayne
Jul 21, 2012, 07:28 PM
It's funny, though. On SEGA's site for the AC scratch items, it shows the Rappy Suit at a .5-star rarity (easiest to get). Yet, I've not gotten one, and I don't think any of my friends, save one, have gotten any either. They're definitely not as common as SEGA would like you to think.

You got that backwards, foo.

the .5 star indicates that it has the lowest chance to be drawn.

AlMcFly
Jul 21, 2012, 07:30 PM

...and considering they never "officially" said anything about star rarity correlating with difficulty to obtain in AC items, they kind of covered their own asses for psychologically scamming people :)

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 21, 2012, 07:31 PM

Yeah right, and Wedding dress has the HIGHEST chance of being drawn at 4 stars? :-? Whatever.

Mikura
Jul 21, 2012, 07:31 PM

Which is why I wish you could just outright buy the item instead of relying on a scratch ticket and hoping for the best. Good way to make you spend more AC though if you're bound damned determined to run around in a rappy suit, which I'm sure Sega is relying on.

BIG OLAF
Jul 21, 2012, 07:32 PM

No, I don't. We've been over this.

Foo.

Alenoir
Jul 21, 2012, 09:17 PM
...and considering they never "officially" said anything about star rarity correlating with difficulty to obtain in AC items, they kind of covered their own asses for psychologically scamming people :)

They have. (http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/image/item/img/rarity.jpg)

1 star = easy
5 star = hard

I think we'd see a lot more Rappy Suits if it wasn't "pick 1 out of the 3 available" and if it wasn't used as the only item you can exchange for a color change pass..