PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Two pj a free account?

Asbeel
Jul 21, 2012, 06:37 PM
I remember reading a story about being able to create two pj in mind that u need to be level 40 or something?

Sorry I had not seen who had a post for this XX

Lostbob117
Jul 21, 2012, 06:39 PM
No, also I'm guessing pj is a character?

MelancholyWitch
Jul 21, 2012, 06:39 PM
No you can only have 1 character on 1 account, any more characters require AC, you can though have multiple classes, and can make a Hunter,Ranger,Force in your first character. So unless you want a different look or race you don't really need another character.

Yeah lots of Spanish speakers say "pj" which is short for a character basically.

Akumetsu
Jul 21, 2012, 06:42 PM
Is there any problem with creating more than one SegaID and thus making more than one character?

MelancholyWitch
Jul 21, 2012, 06:44 PM
There has been nothing stated that it's a ban worthy, but I would be careful with such things, the thing you're not allowed to do is duel client ( connect with 2 characters at same time from the same IP address,this is a big no no.)

Lostbob117
Jul 21, 2012, 06:47 PM
I have two accounts and nothing I don't think they care.

Asbeel
Jul 22, 2012, 12:08 AM
thanks for the help of "PJ" I thought it was a global word XD
another question ¿how I can send objects to another friend?

Chik'Tikka
Jul 22, 2012, 12:24 AM
it's only a *potentially* bannable offense if you run 2 accounts simultaneously on *one* computer, though they can't really tell if you are (also, i can't read them moon-runes too well, so I'm not sure)+^_^+ and I'm goin off other F2P mmos i played that don't care how many accounts or chars you have except for that for some odd reason+^_^+

kdrakari
Jul 22, 2012, 12:32 AM
To send anything to a different account you need to buy a some "Premium account" time, or they may also sell some method without paying the full premium price.