PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about S ATK

dsmith51595
Jul 21, 2012, 08:27 PM
ok, so this may sound like a dumb question to some of you, but what are some ways to quickly increase S ATK in order to use new rares...i purchased mammoth claws yesterday and i have somewhere around 303 S ATK while i need 338 to wield it....ive been lvling my mag which is a level 32 now...does the skill tree increase this stat also?

AlMcFly
Jul 21, 2012, 08:29 PM
A hunter skill tree I believe has options to raise striking stat. Striking stat in your mag helps as well.

http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/hunter.html?01HU!IOI2IbIn0f

Ana-Chan
Jul 21, 2012, 08:34 PM
ok, so this may sound like a dumb question to some of you, but what are some ways to quickly increase S ATK in order to use new rares...i purchased mammoth claws yesterday and i have somewhere around 303 S ATK while i need 338 to wield it....ive been lvling my mag which is a level 32 now...does the skill tree increase this stat also?

Of course, the longer way of doing it is to just increase you class level a bit.
What you didn't mention is your class level. Since the mammoth claws is a tundra drop, it would normally be found by people at around level 25+ (or 33 if it requires the free field).

Zorafim
Jul 21, 2012, 08:37 PM
Level up. Feed your mag some weapons. Invest in S-atk skills.