PDA

View Full Version : How do we get color change tickets once there are no rappy suits?

Ryo
Jul 21, 2012, 11:56 PM
The rappy suits are on the Happy Wedding scratch, which expires 8/1. There are no items on the new scratch (to the best of my knowledge) that can be traded for a color change ticket.

Am I missing something?

iTz PooKiie xx
Jul 21, 2012, 11:58 PM
They can always introduce new trade ins for coloring tickets???

Chik'Tikka
Jul 21, 2012, 11:59 PM
i can't try it (and won't) but i think maybe the new Yukata outfits can be traded in??+^_^+

GoldenFalcon
Jul 22, 2012, 12:09 AM
No, they'll be in the seasonal scratch forever
Meaning they'll still be available whilst people get swimsuits

pikachief
Jul 22, 2012, 12:50 AM
yea arent those black and white rappy suits coming? they'll probably just keep doing different colors.

Blackheart521
Jul 22, 2012, 12:55 AM
yea arent those black and white rappy suits coming? they'll probably just keep doing different colors.

here's hoping you can catch those semi cheap on the markets once they come out ^^; hoping under 600k cuz paying 900k plus for a rappy suit at this point just sucks

gigawuts
Jul 22, 2012, 01:17 AM
I'm sure that once the rappy suit knockoffs come out, the original first month cash items will be the real valuable ones. The imitations will crash relatively fast.

Then we'll hear the sound of a thousand people kicking themselves for converting the bajillion meseta rappy suits into color change tickets.

What, you didn't think it was coincidence that the game's defacto mascot had a suit for the first AC scratch, or that it was discontinued within a month, did you?

Macman
Jul 22, 2012, 06:47 AM
rappy suit knockoffs
Lilipa native suits sound interesting.

BIG OLAF
Jul 22, 2012, 06:52 AM
Who ever said they'll stop having Rappy Suits? Pretty sure they'll always be available.

Clunker
Jul 22, 2012, 10:22 AM
Something I'd like cleared up - exactly how many Rappy Suits does one need to get "full/all" recoloring options... *if your character is a CAST*?

BIG OLAF
Jul 22, 2012, 10:29 AM
Something I'd like cleared up - exactly how many Rappy Suits does one need to get "full/all" recoloring options... *if your character is a CAST*?

One, I'd wager.

Clunker
Jul 22, 2012, 10:42 AM
No offense, but can we get a CAST's actual experience? I've been wondering about this ever since the game fully released, and have heard conflicting reports.

I.E.: needing 1 Rappy Suit per color 'category' to be converted to sliders...

Zipzo
Jul 22, 2012, 11:17 AM
No offense, but can we get a CAST's actual experience? I've been wondering about this ever since the game fully released, and have heard conflicting reports.

I.E.: needing 1 Rappy Suit per color 'category' to be converted to sliders...CAST Supremacist detected.

Clunker
Jul 22, 2012, 05:26 PM
LOL, no - typing on my iPad, and meant to ask for a CAST -Player- to give forth on the recoloring issue.

gigawuts
Jul 22, 2012, 05:35 PM
Who ever said they'll stop having Rappy Suits? Pretty sure they'll always be available.

Previous experience with both MMO's in general and the standard F2P model, in addition to how frequently limited items were released in PSU for the brief period I played.

Also, rappy suits are only in the wedding scratch which is expiring soon(tm), as mentioned in this very thread.

Really. They want players to keep sticking around, and collectibles is one of the easy and proven methods of making that happen.

Sizustar
Jul 22, 2012, 05:36 PM
1 Rappy suit

BIG OLAF
Jul 25, 2012, 07:59 AM
Whoops! (http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-happy-wedding-scratch-ending-812012/) Looks like the Rappy Suit won't be available for a time once the Happy Wedding scratch disappears on August 1st. I was wrong!

SEGA said they'll be looking for more items for the color ticket exchange at a later time, but no one will be able to have recolor tickets created for a bit, at least (unless you happen to have a Rappy Suit you don't want, of course).

Zyrusticae
Jul 25, 2012, 10:00 AM
I like the sound of "they will increase the variety of items that can be used in exchange for the Color Change Pass."

I really hope that plays out as well as I think...

Zeota
Jul 25, 2012, 11:01 AM
I could see them taking the rappy suits off for a while just to drum up sales of the boxed version which has has a code for a color change ticket right off the bat.

darkante
Jul 25, 2012, 12:18 PM
Damn, that got me a little chocked. I were kinda waiting for a price drop, but reading this i just bought one now. O.O

pikachief
Jul 25, 2012, 02:58 PM
Whoops! (http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-happy-wedding-scratch-ending-812012/) Looks like the Rappy Suit won't be available for a time once the Happy Wedding scratch disappears on August 1st. I was wrong!

SEGA said they'll be looking for more items for the color ticket exchange at a later time, but no one will be able to have recolor tickets created for a bit, at least (unless you happen to have a Rappy Suit you don't want, of course).

i thought we get the black and white rappy with the bikinis?