PDA

View Full Version : Advice for levelling 'efficiently' (alt class)

kamisama
Jul 22, 2012, 06:53 PM
I reached lvl 20~ with the class that I chose originally for my character and decided for a change of pace in trying one of the other classes. I thought it would be straight forward enough, but most of my regular EXP came from client orders which I already done with my intial class, and I'm assuming not all of them are repeatable?

Just a general query for advice on levelling a little more efficiently second time around when you already have zones/missions (I don't know the term) unlocked. I did try turning in client order rewards on my alt class but unfortunately the EXP scales.

Thanks.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 22, 2012, 07:02 PM
Buy +100% exp items from the AC shop then farm multi party areas.

Lostbob117
Jul 22, 2012, 07:05 PM
Hunter - Kill stuff.
Ranger - Kill stuff.
Force - Burn stuff.

kamisama
Jul 22, 2012, 07:06 PM
Hunter - Kill stuff.
Ranger - Kill stuff.
Force - Burn stuff.

Goes without saying, ha.

Buy +100% exp items from the AC shop then farm multi party areas.

Didn't realise they sold anything like that. Thanks.

SPOnion
Jul 22, 2012, 07:09 PM
Wait for emergency, find the block with the most people (that corresponds to your level), take the quest (and the repeatable quests that can be completed in this quests), go the the second map, follow the group.

Don't forget to put up your bags and storage before that though

Scarlet_Rain
Jul 22, 2012, 07:09 PM
well it helps if you have the repeatable hard mode client orders, the normal ones dont really lose you that much xp, unless you're really, really low leveled. Around lv20 or so you should get full xp for them. So, you should probably level to 40 first >_>

Metalsnake27
Jul 22, 2012, 07:12 PM
Client Orders, doing hard mode, city, etc. etc. etc.

Crimson Exile
Jul 22, 2012, 07:18 PM
Lvl main class. Turn in high paying exp client orders that you get while you play main class. In 4 days got ranger to lvl 26 off of client orders that pay high exp. Only lvled 2 of the actual lvls for the class.

Dan Maku
Jul 22, 2012, 07:20 PM
Client Orders, all day er'ry day. Lola gives out Orders that net at least 1000 EXP each.

Sp-24
Jul 22, 2012, 07:36 PM
Lola's orders are one-time, though.

As others suggested, try hard mode NPCs like Franca and that purple-haired girl. Also, pick up orders Hans' and that D-Arker-hating newman girl if you have some free space left. There is also a Rappy guy, whose quest gives you 10000 exp, but I think you can only repeat it once is a week or something.

I guess Cross Bursts also help.

Dan Maku
Jul 22, 2012, 08:23 PM
Lola's orders are one-time, though.

As others suggested, try hard mode NPCs like Franca and that purple-haired girl. Also, pick up orders Hans' and that D-Arker-hating newman girl if you have some free space left. There is also a Rappy guy, whose quest gives you 10000 exp, but I think you can only repeat it once is a week or something.

I guess Cross Bursts also help.

Where can I find this Rappy man? When can I take quests from him?

Sp-24
Jul 22, 2012, 08:25 PM
Where can I find this Rappy man? When can I take quests from him?

It's the blue-ish haired dude near the green-haired weather guy. You are given his location right after unlocking hard mode, along with Franca and the other girl.

Scarlet_Rain
Jul 22, 2012, 08:27 PM
Also rockbear/vol dragon quests give 10k+exp each and are dailies. Theres probably some more, don't really feel like looking though.

Dan Maku
Jul 22, 2012, 08:28 PM
It's the blue-ish haired dude near the green-haired weather guy. You are given his location right after unlocking hard mode, along with Franca and the other girl.

The green-haired person you speak of...is she the one that gives you trees for completing her quests?

Sp-24
Jul 22, 2012, 08:30 PM
The green-haired person you speak of...is she the one that gives you trees for completing her quests?

Yes. Honestly, you probably know who am I talking about. I only called him "Rappy dude" because his order is to kill 20 hard mode Rappies.

Vashyron
Jul 22, 2012, 08:42 PM
Also rockbear/vol dragon quests give 10k+exp each and are dailies. Theres probably some more, don't really feel like looking though.

17K from Daily Panther item quest from Franka is the best I've seen for dalies. (Though of course this gets lowered depending on what Level you are, still pretty massive reward for whatever alt class level you are at the time.)

Really would recommend to level your main class first and use unlocked high end COs like that to level them, unless you are real bored of your current class.

pikachief
Jul 22, 2012, 08:58 PM
ya do your daily high-paying client orders on your main, and then switch to your alt class and turn them in on that is what I say to do if you want quick exp