PDA

View Full Version : Damage Difference

guardianzero
Jul 22, 2012, 07:48 PM
OK i was doing several forest missions on hard to get the rare hands fromrockbear and ever jp with me did alot more dmg than me they were doing 1k-4k dmg and i was toping at 1k but normaly doing 300 dmg with the sword from Ford run, do i need to re level a new mag or change my skill tree? any tips or links from good hunters that are doing the high numbers please help. thank you

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 22, 2012, 07:59 PM
Sorry but the game detects foreign IPs and applies a damage penalty to any IP that originate from outside of Japan.

guardianzero
Jul 22, 2012, 08:16 PM
if only that were true

GoldenFalcon
Jul 22, 2012, 09:13 PM
Did they spam launcher?

guardianzero
Jul 22, 2012, 10:17 PM
actually no they have the wired lances from rock bear and were doing 2-4k a hit

Lostbob117
Jul 22, 2012, 10:21 PM
Wired lances are very powerful and if you have a nice skill tree build just based around them, than yes you would be doing a lot, I'm at lvl 17 and I do like 400 sometimes and I do 800 dmg sometimes with wiredlances without wired lance gear.

Leyline
Jul 22, 2012, 10:36 PM
A lot of players like that have in game RMT'd through scratch cards and upgraded to some really nice equipment.

Unfortunately I have amazingly bad luck as I just tried making a set of dragon soul + attack 2.

Combining 3 pieces each with Dragon soul and attack level 1.

Failed 2 times per piece. Both abilities blew off each time. Even though the percents claimed 80% 80%.I then played the grinder gamble and dropped 150 grinders on my 8 star spear it came out level 5, max it hit was 8. I wasted around 5 million meseta and the past 2 weeks collecting materials and now have to start farming again.

Not sure about your ship, but the majority of JP players I see have beneficial soul and same stat level 3, some have additional abilities on that. I'm considering just buying the scratch offs to save time myself like everyone else.

Dinosaur
Jul 22, 2012, 10:39 PM
Skill Tree: JA Bonus 1 & 2 level 10, Wired Lance Gear(+30% PA damage), Fury Stance(minimum level 5)
MAG: 150 S-ATK
Weapon: +10, 50 in element, Power III(or higher) + Vol/Gwana soul (extra: Mutation and/or Ability)
Unit abilities: Power III(or higher) + Vol/Gwana soul (extra: Mutation and/or Ability)
Boosts: Shifta Drink EX and Shifta(spell)

After that, all you need is a meter in Wired Lance gear and let that shit rip. Also make sure your PAs are level 10.

guardianzero
Jul 24, 2012, 09:15 PM
cool thank you for the info

GoldenFalcon
Jul 24, 2012, 09:32 PM
The PA is the point-blank grab, by the way
That hits 9999 on ranger-applied weakpoints

reselath
Jul 24, 2012, 10:46 PM
Woohooo, time to reset my skill tree and go balls to the wall