PDA

View Full Version : Technique Visuals

IzzyData
Jul 22, 2012, 08:46 PM
In pso ep1-2 there were about 3-4 different visual effects for techniques when you leveled them up. I know tech's only go to level 10 so far, but do they look any different from level 1 to 10?

Also do weapon abilities get any more flashy as they level up?

Sp-24
Jul 22, 2012, 08:49 PM
No, so far, the only differences in visuals are between uncharged and charged techniques and (chargeable) PAs.

Zyrusticae
Jul 22, 2012, 09:24 PM
Considering in the past they only changed for every 10 levels (11, 21, 31) it should come as no surprise to you that we do not yet have any new tech visuals as of now since we only have up to level 10 techs.

With the level cap raise to 50, we should finally see level 11+ tech discs. Look for new graphics then.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 22, 2012, 10:20 PM
i'm hoping hunter pas also get new gfx. a cool new sonic arrow would be nice

i'm a little worried about the jump of base stat requirement for dics that are lvl 9-10 though. hopefully 10-11 isn't as bad.

Brindizer
Jul 22, 2012, 11:02 PM
Speaking of Sonic Arrow. You fight a particular battle in one of the story missions. The target you are fighting uses a Sword with Sonic Arrow attached to it. It has an enhanced graphic that is not too far outside what you'd expect from a higher level of the art.

Overall, I got the impression that we will certainly see visual upgrades with higher levels of arts.

Macman
Jul 23, 2012, 11:38 AM
Charged techs are already so flashy at first level. I fear what will happen to my screen and eyes if they actually ramp up later on.

Mag-X
Jul 23, 2012, 12:33 PM
Charged techs are already so flashy at first level. I fear what will happen to my screen and eyes if they actually ramp up later on.

For reals. If I'm in a multi-party area with more than a few forces, I can't use free aim because I can't even see what I'm shooting.

Zorafim
Jul 23, 2012, 12:44 PM
For reals. If I'm in a multi-party area with more than a few forces, I can't use free aim because I can't even see what I'm shooting.

On the plus side, that probably means you don't need to shoot over there.

Aiex
Jul 23, 2012, 01:14 PM
Has anybody else noticed the extra particle effects that the resta robots in the new area have? There's a chance that that is the 2nd tier resta.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 23, 2012, 01:29 PM
I don't see how Foie can get any bigger. It covers my entire screen when it's cast and hits everything in a line like Barta. What else can it do? Throw a giant meteor in front of the wall of fire? lol

Jonth
Jul 23, 2012, 06:50 PM
I don't see how Foie can get any bigger. It covers my entire screen when it's cast and hits everything in a line like Barta. What else can it do? Throw a giant meteor in front of the wall of fire? lol

You did play PSU right?

Edit: And also, I don't think it is really that big... At least I didn't notice my Foie being even close to the size of my screen.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 23, 2012, 06:58 PM

Vol Dragon fireball

Unrelated: It's Sonic Aero. And I hope it gets wider at 11

Sirius-91
Jul 23, 2012, 08:42 PM

inb4 it becomes diga

Omega-z
Jul 25, 2012, 11:03 PM
They could add-in double cast's perhaps? Two for the price of one at Lv. 11. How the requirement at higher Lv.'s could be like PSO Casts 15 with mag 20, Humans 20 with mag 25, Newmans 25 with mag 30 just my thought's. Even tho Cast's in PSO didn't have tech's the weapon's they could use was between the 15-20 range not counting yulla and molla blast which was shifta and Deband 25.

Zipzo
Jul 25, 2012, 11:28 PM
Charged techs are already so flashy at first level. I fear what will happen to my screen and eyes if they actually ramp up later on.How about multi-party chain PB's during a cross burst while spamming lvl30 PSO2 techs.

Dear god.

Macman
Jul 26, 2012, 04:28 AM
I'd just stare at a wall during all that just to keep my video card from melting.