PDA

View Full Version : Rappy suit

goldwing
Jul 22, 2012, 10:49 PM
im getting sick of looking for one and the price of them keeps dropping and raising so anyone willing to sell me one. right now im up to 500k im willing to negotiate something anything. im on now and i will b one monday 12am est tues 12am est and Wednesday most of the day starting from 6am hit me up. or dont idc

彩音~
Jul 22, 2012, 11:20 PM
500k when the market price is around 1m?

laughspaceelves.jpg

goldwing
Jul 23, 2012, 12:55 AM
If there even for sale at that.

Shinmarizu
Jul 25, 2012, 09:43 AM
Currently, the minimum for a rappy suit is 1m.... most are going higher. Honestly, you're better off trying the AC scratch before the Wedding series tickets are discontinued in a week. Otherwise, you'll have to pony up the meseta, and the way things normally go, the price of the ones on the Visiphone will go up.

However, the requirements for the Recolor ticket (which I assume is your ultimate aim) may end up changing or being more flexible in the near future.... no real details yet.

goldwing
Jul 25, 2012, 10:35 AM
Currently, the minimum for a rappy suit is 1m.... most are going higher. Honestly, you're better off trying the AC scratch before the Wedding series tickets are discontinued in a week. Otherwise, you'll have to pony up the meseta, and the way things normally go, the price of the ones on the Visiphone will go up.

However, the requirements for the Recolor ticket (which I assume is your ultimate aim) may end up changing or being more flexible in the near future.... no real details yet.

Hey how did uk i was aiming for the recolor? Well iv done some snooping and it looks like ill have to wait for the next item to come out to get a recolor. Thanks for info tho.

IndigoNovember
Jul 28, 2012, 10:30 PM
Is 1,260,000 a good price to get one?

Shinmarizu
Jul 29, 2012, 10:01 AM
Better than most right now, iirc. Check every day; hope those prices don't go up even further.

IndigoNovember
Jul 29, 2012, 01:27 PM
It seems to be a decent price, I keep on seeing 1,360,000~ as the lowest price.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 29, 2012, 05:24 PM
i feel like all rappy suits are going to do is keep climbing in price lol.

windorf
Jul 29, 2012, 05:57 PM
i feel like all rappy suits are going to do is keep climbing in price lol.

And yet they are the "easiest" thing to get from the scratches????

Shinmarizu
Jul 29, 2012, 07:54 PM
An obvious ploy to get you to spend your AC before they get discontinued. The lucky ones really do win, and win more, it seems.

IndigoNovember
Aug 1, 2012, 03:41 AM
Is there a reason the Rappy Suit is now selling for less than 1 million meseta? Is there a new outfit we can use to get a recolor ticket?

windorf
Aug 1, 2012, 04:09 AM
Is there a reason the Rappy Suit is now selling for less than 1 million meseta? Is there a new outfit we can use to get a recycle ticket?

Recycle ticket?

Shinmarizu
Aug 1, 2012, 09:14 AM
Is there a reason the Rappy Suit is now selling for less than 1 million meseta? Is there a new outfit we can use to get a recycle ticket?

You mean Recolor / Color Change ticket. No details yet; but you seeing the Rappy Suit going cheap might be an effect of those really expensive bikinis hitting the market. (I was thinking the opposite would happen and they would be going more expensive since they've been discontinued.)

If they're going below 1 million and you want one, go for it. Personally, I'd wait for the market to settle down first.

TaigaUC
Aug 1, 2012, 09:57 AM
Everyone who draws 3000 AC worth of scratch gets a Rappy Suit now.

Details:
http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-jp-ac-scratch-and-premium-set-purchasing-campaign/

goldwing
Aug 1, 2012, 11:34 AM
So now the price drops..... i gave up when they hit 1.3mill. I should of waited i had 600k but spent 300k on weapons o well i can get 50k a run its alot of work but worth it for the recolor.

IndigoNovember
Aug 1, 2012, 11:40 AM
You mean Recolor / Color Change ticket. No details yet; but you seeing the Rappy Suit going cheap might be an effect of those really expensive bikinis hitting the market. (I was thinking the opposite would happen and they would be going more expensive since they've been discontinued.)

Yeah, I meant the recolor ticket. It's gotten at the recycle center isn't it? Probably fused the two together for some reason.

It's odd, I was expecting the same thing as well, but I guess it helps those of us without that much meseta, so whatever.