PDA

View Full Version : If you keep Disconnecting read this.

Lostbob117
Jul 23, 2012, 02:41 AM
Close

Enforcer MKV
Jul 23, 2012, 02:46 AM
I do believe I'll post here so I can quickly check back when I need to...also, good show! I know several people I'll point this way who have had this issue!

Mag-X
Jul 23, 2012, 07:57 AM
What does this option do exactly?

Lostbob117
Jul 23, 2012, 07:59 AM
It confirm connection with the server.

Nerineri
Jul 24, 2012, 05:18 AM
It just confirm the connection though which mean you are connected to the server, but you can still get disconnected from it. Or maybe it won't fix some of the error, such as 630, the only error I had that only disconnected me when I am in the field, and no where else.

KuroKanden
Jul 24, 2012, 07:26 AM
630 = Disconnected from server ; OT: Worth a try, been getting several unreasonable dcs during the past few days.

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 24, 2012, 07:35 AM
I'll give it a shot next time I hop on. I'm sick of disconnecting randomly when switching blocks or transferring to the camp ship. These are the only times I seem to time out.

Ranmaru
Jul 24, 2012, 09:27 AM
Thank you. I think this might help me when I get crashed because of that damn pilot.

Windadept
Jul 24, 2012, 11:02 AM
Can some please translate the first post into English (or into Japanese :p )?
(Not the image, whatever OP said)

jooozek
Jul 24, 2012, 11:06 AM
Can some please translate the first post into English (or into Japanese :p )?
(Not the image, whatever OP said)
"Even though this button only checks connectivity to the game servers it somehow magically fixes all the disconnects I've experienced, gotta love magical options doing wonders."

Windadept
Jul 24, 2012, 11:07 AM
"Even though this button only checks connectivity to the game servers it somehow magically fixes all the disconnects I've experienced, gotta love magical options doing wonders."

Kinda figured it was a connectivity test since it said so when I actually tried pressing the button.

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 24, 2012, 11:25 AM
Okay. I played for a little over 3 hours and didn't disconnect once this time after doing this server connectivity check. Now, for all I know, it could have just been luck... so I don't want to start a placebo train or anything.

I'm just saying, it worked for me. It may or may not have been related to me doing this. All I know is, I didn't disconnect like I normally do and that's all that matters.

Ranmaru
Jul 24, 2012, 11:28 AM
Well I want to list what makes me crash:

The pilot who crashes (therefore I am called Pilot Lance for crashing when he crashes)
The girl pilot
Toggling the tactical map
Rarely when I am teleporting in through the pool.

Let's hope I can come back from these.

Nerineri
Jul 24, 2012, 10:58 PM
All I see is that it just check your connection whether it has connection to the server or not. Still get 630 after check. My guess is that PSO2 is super sensitive if your internet connectivity spiked a little, 630 will kick in eventhough your internet is still working fine.

Lostbob117
Jul 24, 2012, 11:00 PM
All I see is that it just check your connection whether it has connection to the server or not. Still get 630 after check. My guess is that PSO2 is super sensitive if your internet connectivity spiked a little, 630 will kick in eventhough your internet is still working fine.

That's weird cause I've been disconnecting back to back than I did this, and bam haven't disconnected.

goldwing
Jul 24, 2012, 11:04 PM
Ill try this. It makes me mad when im at the boss doing a time run and then dc... ugh

HFlowen
Jul 24, 2012, 11:21 PM
That's weird cause I've been disconnecting back to back than I did this, and bam haven't disconnected.

You might be interested in buying this rock I have, it keeps tigers away.

Lostbob117
Jul 24, 2012, 11:26 PM
You might be interested in buying this rock I have, it keeps tigers away.

Already, have that kind of rock. :D

Windadept
Jul 25, 2012, 01:22 PM
Well, it doesn't seem to have solved the disconnection issue that I get.
I don't get random disconnects, but rather specific idle ones.
If I idle in the camp ship, I get disconnected after about 30 seconds or a minute.
If I'm watching a cutscene that's anywhere in the arks lobby and the cutscene is longer than a certain amount of time and if I watch the whole thing, I get disconnected.
Back when I started the game, during Chapter 0 if I watched the entire custcene for any of the cutscenes I'd get disconnected (had to do that chapter like 5 times because of that).

It seems that my client loses communication with the server if I idle without any activity going around me. I can afk in the lobby just fine for a long period of time, same thing for the camp ship if there are other people with me. But if I'm completely alone somewhere, I can't go idle for more than about 30 seconds.

Lostbob117
Jul 25, 2012, 02:03 PM
If I idle in the camp ship, I get disconnected after about 30 seconds or a minute.
If I'm watching a cutscene that's anywhere in the arks lobby and the cutscene is longer than a certain amount of time and if I watch the whole thing, I get disconnected.
Back when I started the game, during Chapter 0 if I watched the entire custcene for any of the cutscenes I'd get disconnected (had to do that chapter like 5 times because of that).

It seems that my client loses communication with the server if I idle without any activity going around me. I can afk in the lobby just fine for a long period of time, same thing for the camp ship if there are other people with me. But if I'm completely alone somewhere, I can't go idle for more than about 30 seconds.

I turn those movies in lobby off.

Kalli Raya
Jul 5, 2013, 05:46 PM
If I'm watching a cut-scene that's anywhere in the arks lobby and the cut-scene is longer than a certain amount of time and if I watch the whole thing, I get disconnected.
Back when I started the game, during Chapter 0 if I watched the entire custcene for any of the cut-scenes I'd get disconnected (had to do that chapter like 5 times because of that).

I get the Same Disconnects, its Fairly weird, Additionally My Vita doesn't have that problem so its not my connection, that "fix" didn't help at all. It Happens in Cut scenes, Lobby(Empty), My Room(Empty), team room(Empty), character select screen, Salon, character creation screen, and in Camp ships(Empty). These Disconnects are annoying and prevents me from enjoying the story, editing my character, and idling. I have no idea what can cause this if anyone has any suggestions I am willing to try them.

Lostbob117
Jul 5, 2013, 06:00 PM
Oh yeah this doesn't work, I was plain lucky when I tested the connections. Why was this necro'd?

kavika
May 5, 2016, 10:13 PM
what do i do to stop getting disconected? i didnt see a fix in post

wahahaha
May 5, 2016, 10:15 PM
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/c/c6/PrematureBurial-TF04-JP-VG.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120422153304