PDA

View Full Version : Item Weapon prices

Zepia
Jul 23, 2012, 03:33 AM
After capping both Ranger and Force I decided to try out Hunters. Immediately I noticed that the weapon prices for Hunters is the most expensive out of the 3 classes, why is that?
8-9 Star Rarity weapons for Rangers never exceeds 2m [Ones with 0 Grinds]
It's the same for Force weapons with the exception of their 9 Star Staff/Rods
But when you get to Hunters, oh boy even their 8 Star Rarity weapon can go to 4m or more.
This is all on Ship 02 by the way, any thoughts on why they are so expensive? Any good tips for farming rares? I'm currently looking to get that 9 Star Sword, is it just find a good multiparty and grind for a few hours? =/

IAmSecretSpy
Jul 23, 2012, 03:35 AM
Simple its the most played class ;)

Supply and Demand will be larger then other classes.

Lostbob117
Jul 23, 2012, 03:39 AM
Try searching the weapon or item name it will umm, might find you less expensive ones.

Dinosaur
Jul 23, 2012, 03:44 AM
is it just find a good multiparty and grind for a few hours? =/

The first part is correct, but if you're looking to find one by playing for "a few hours" then you better be decked out in four leaf clovers or somethin

MelancholyWitch
Jul 23, 2012, 04:21 AM
which sword are you looking for specifically? If it's in mines you should join me for some farm sessions last night we had a 12 hour long farm go on. Made lots of meseta.

Natsuma
Jul 23, 2012, 04:54 AM
I don't know if you guys are encountering this problem too on Ship 02, but on Ship 06, some swords are just unfindable or very rare on the market, on top of being extremely expansive.

Adirou is around 8 millions, Tarnada around 5 millions, and there's only one selling for both weapon atm...

Daiyousei
Jul 23, 2012, 04:57 AM
Also there's a lot more fancier looking stuff, and fancier looking stuff tend to get expensive

ohka
Jul 23, 2012, 05:38 AM
yeah thats true i dont like bulky weapons lol

Bradders
Jul 23, 2012, 05:58 AM
2 maxed characters 3rd on its way = pso2 addict
:-)

Risuo
Jul 23, 2012, 06:05 AM
I would love the Lance looking Partisan, but I'd only be willing to buy it if it were +10 so the damage wouldn't be that horrible compared to what I'm using right now.

Speaking of which, I think I got real lucky with my weapon right now: Alva Bardiche (Berdysh, whatever :lol:) +10, wind element, with Power II. Found it for 105k a week ago. Bought it in a heartbeat. Became broke, but farming the emergency mission on hard mode and with Burst after Burst got me back on my feet again XD

hbmizzle10
Jul 23, 2012, 12:27 PM
(dont play this game) so you can buy rares now? oh boy

Zepia
Jul 23, 2012, 12:28 PM
The 9 Star Sword I'm trying to get is Adirou or however it's translated, it's dropped by Fodrans from Hard Mode Caves. I guess that somewhat answered my own question, Fodrans are pretty rare to begin with. But that doesn't explain the other swords like Ikutachi since Rockbears are plenty. I hope the prices are going to go down the next few weeks =x

@Bradders - I can't help it XP