PDA

View Full Version : Crazy PSE Burst

reselath
Jul 23, 2012, 10:20 PM
So I'm in doing the City Event with a random and meet up with one of my team members, and we're doing a destruction event and as we're going at it a PSE burst pops up and we down the event, we go 500/500 and mobs keep spawning due to the event, next thing we know the event adds 10's 4 times, then runs out and refreshes, adds 10's 4 times again, and cross bursts twice. It was crazy loot haven.

Metalsnake27
Jul 23, 2012, 10:36 PM
Haha. Yeah I had some really good bursts from city events. Lots of fun and lots of exp on Ragne Hard Mode :)

Arika
Jul 23, 2012, 11:18 PM
Yeah, crazy PSE burst... crazy as in I never get any good rare to drop from it :(

BogusKun
Jul 23, 2012, 11:48 PM
Pics. Or it didn't happen.

BIG OLAF
Jul 23, 2012, 11:49 PM
Seems like the one I was in. Maybe it is.

Aquayoshi
Jul 24, 2012, 12:32 AM
I had a similar PSE burst, we got to 500 and it was in Cross Burst, the enemies kept spawning and it did a One More! so we were killing things way after the mission was over. I doubt it was the same burst you were in, though.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 24, 2012, 12:33 AM
craziest thing about these bursts is that sometimes the exp gets to insane rates ie, lvl 39 getting 420 exp off of a car-tay-goe, and 105 exp a pop off of each of those spiders.

and they were dyng left and right, probably at a rate of at least ~4 a second.

400 exp every second at the bare minimum.

looooooooooooooooooooooooolwhyevenwastetimedoingmi nesifyouwanttolevel

hell, i don't even rare farm anymore cause you can buy what you need. save time just by doing city only.

Mag-X
Jul 24, 2012, 12:54 AM
I wonder if that was the mission I was in. We got a "ONE MORE TIME!" cross burst multiple times. I hate to pipe back to the camp ship three times to sell all the loot. No rares, but I got almost a whole level in that 10 minute span.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 24, 2012, 12:58 AM
I wonder if that was the mission I was in. We got a "ONE MORE TIME!" cross burst multiple times. I hate to pipe back to the camp ship three times to sell all the loot. No rares, but I got almost a whole level in that 10 minute span.
It's often easier to go into inventory and throw everything into your storage. At least you still get EXP. You can sell straight from storage when you're done, too.

EDIT: The kiosk in your ship after telepiping, or upon mission end. First option is Buy, Second option is Sell from your inventory. Fourth option(I think) is sell from storage.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 24, 2012, 02:48 AM
protip to not waste time when selling vendor garbage. donno y it took me so long to realize this

isntead of mouse clicking each one, click the very top of the stream of garbage you need to sell, and then tap the arrow keys
down right down right down right down right down right down right
all the way down the list. goes waaaaaay faster than clicking.

aduran
Jul 24, 2012, 03:11 AM
Yeah, crazy PSE burst... crazy as in I never get any good rare to drop from it :(

keep an eye on the items during long bursts. they recycle after so many items on stage. i lost a few rares that way

TelleT
Jul 24, 2012, 03:14 AM
Cross Burst = You trigger a new PSE burst while one is already active?

Dammy
Jul 24, 2012, 03:21 AM
keep an eye on the items during long bursts. they recycle after so many items on stage. i lost a few rares that way

hmm, so amount of items on the ground is limited same as original PSO ?

Stegodon
Jul 24, 2012, 03:23 AM
these are not the best bursts ive had but the best with screen shots.. First one just went insanely long... had to dump 200 items to stash... go sell.. come back and grab almost another 200 by the end.

second one mid burst had 3 Gwanahda attack unfortunately burst started late so i ran out of time for the quest mid way thru and it kicked me :-( heh.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/VolcomStars1547/pso20120715_044442_010.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/VolcomStars1547/pso20120715_012910_001.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]

aduran
Jul 24, 2012, 03:29 AM
hmm, so amount of items on the ground is limited same as original PSO ?

yes. i left some red boxes to pick up at the end when i went to get them after the burst ended they were gone :( is a lot of items but not sure what is the limit. easy to do with long bursts+ items you didnt pick up in the stage before the burst

Goodfella
Jul 24, 2012, 03:55 AM
unfortunately burst started late so i ran out of time for the quest mid way thru and it kicked me :-( heh.

Happens to me all the time ! haha I hate it.

JayD-X
Jul 24, 2012, 04:18 AM
The only time I have had a cross burst happen to me was when I first played City with a multiparty and I was like level 7 or 10 or something. Now I'm level 28 and I haven't had one since. Makes me sad....

sugarFO
Jul 24, 2012, 05:33 AM
PSE Bursts make me happy. ^^

gigawuts
Jul 24, 2012, 06:06 AM
Today when I went into free caves I walked about 15 steps, killed something, walked four more steps, killed something else, and got a PSE burst with three ensuing bonus one mores. I was solo with NPC's, even checked the menu that shows players in your map - nada. All I did was kill two things and be a robot.

I have no idea what's going on.

DARKWINGDARA
Jul 24, 2012, 10:45 AM
i love pse bursts but i hate people who spoil your lv. 7 about to hit 8 because they backtrack to pick up their measly 20 meseta. people have got to stop doing this when trying to trigger bursts.
all my best bursts have always been in JP parties, 10min cross bursts yes please.

BIG OLAF
Jul 24, 2012, 10:47 AM
down right down right down right down right down right down right
all the way down the list. goes waaaaaay faster than clicking.

Or, just "down, right, down, right, down, right" etc. on the D-pad of a controller if you're using that. That's how I do it, and I'm done in 10 seconds.

reselath
Jul 24, 2012, 12:40 PM
Yeah longest burst I've had has been 10 minutes, it was crazy