PDA

View Full Version : Can't accept client orders

Fafnir
Jul 23, 2012, 11:05 PM
So this came up for me today. I can't seem to accept client orders anymore. And not just new ones either. I can't accept any older quests, both dailies and ones that I missed. This kind of puts a damper on my gameplay, since I can't really progress without being able to do the client orders, obviously. Does anybody have any insight into this issue?

Maronji
Jul 23, 2012, 11:17 PM
If you have 20 client orders, you can't take any more. You'll have to clear your current list out first before you can accept client orders again.

If that's not it, then I'm not sure what you're experiencing. You'll have to elaborate.

Fafnir
Jul 23, 2012, 11:19 PM
Ah, that looks to be exactly it. Thank you.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 23, 2012, 11:21 PM
If you don't already have it, use this website to find the ones you have and clear them to make room for more!

http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-guide-list/

Just scroll down to Client Orders.

BogusKun
Jul 23, 2012, 11:39 PM
I am amazed that the issue was that you had too many client orders, and yet failed to read that you did... even though the warning takes up a significant middle section of your game-screen. I am also amazed how you been through so many missions and not have noticed that you were overloaded.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 23, 2012, 11:41 PM
Shoulda seen back when the limit was 3 client orders at a time

Fafnir
Jul 23, 2012, 11:55 PM
I am amazed that the issue was that you had too many client orders, and yet failed to read that you did... even though the warning takes up a significant middle section of your game-screen. I am also amazed how you been through so many missions and not have noticed that you were overloaded.

Might have something to do with the fact that I can't read Japanese.

Kanore
Jul 24, 2012, 05:40 AM
i mean if you're not paying attention to how many client orders you have, how can you say that not being able to accept even more client orders is 'dampering' your gameplay