PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 I have done a really stupid thing, NEED HELP~~~

libo070
Jul 24, 2012, 04:02 AM
I cant believe what Im doing...I use my +10 weapon(ガーランド+10) as material to add special abilities to other weapon……it takes me 9M dollar to bought the weapon and enhance to 10, and it is gone...It drives me CRAZY...:cry::cry::cry:

Yesterday, I send a email to SEGA and ask them if I got a chance to get the weapon back, but I didn't get reply yet.

So hmm... does anyone know how long does SEGA take to reply my email?

Also, do you guys think if I can get the weapon back?:cry:

GoldenFalcon
Jul 24, 2012, 04:04 AM
It wasn't locked immediately after attaining +10?

Kirukia
Jul 24, 2012, 04:05 AM
I'm going to guess no, because it's not SEGA's fault so they have no obligation to fix it. They certainly won't do it if the email wasn't in japanese.

Sorry about your luck. Be more careful next time.

Nerineri
Jul 24, 2012, 04:08 AM
100% chance that you will not get it back. And wow, 9 million dollar, you sure paid a lot for that thing...

Why don't you lock the weapon to prevent something like this from happened though? Whenever I picked up a rare, no matter it is a lousy one or not, First thing I do is to lock it.

JayD-X
Jul 24, 2012, 04:10 AM
I don't think they will be able to get the weapon back sadly. All you can do now I find a different one, or buy one in the auction house. Maybe the same weapon that's being sold less than 9 million meseta. Go ahead and check.

libo070
Jul 24, 2012, 04:19 AM
I really want to sell it after I enhance to +10, because I spend too much money on it(13 enhance protect and enhance chance +5% from 9 to 10), but I forgot to lock it before add special abilities to other weapon T.T

I spend almost 300 hours to earn that much money and it is gone, I don't know what should I do now... T.T

youcantcatchtheblue
Jul 24, 2012, 04:22 AM
As stated above, use the "Lock" feature on an item you care about so that it doesn't accidentally get sold / used up as a material...

I'm sorry to say that I doubt you will be able to get your item back =(

Nerineri
Jul 24, 2012, 04:33 AM
When something like this happened, I stopped playing for a day. When I came back, I switched to new class and started playing it instead of my main class for a while until I can get over it. I lost my アキシオン+10 due to being super sleepy and forgot to lock it after I got it to 10 then cleared out my inventory.

But i get by now though, and since I earned 2 new rares instead and got one of them to +10 =]

So keep playing and your luck will pay out eventually.

gigawuts
Jul 24, 2012, 04:35 AM
Oh geeze, I've had stuff like this happen in games before. All I can say is, better to learn with just 300 hours than even more. When I make mistakes like that it tends to be just once.

UnLucky
Jul 24, 2012, 04:43 AM
owned

you'd think you'd notice the +10 at the end of the name, but I guess not

sugarFO
Jul 24, 2012, 04:53 AM
Oh my God I would cry!

oh well it is easy to farm meseta for a regular weapon to use that are just as good and powerful. IMO spending that much on a weapon is a little silly at this stage of the game

ashley50
Jul 24, 2012, 04:55 AM
Your own fault for not paying attention enough.

Better luck next time :wacko:

kudo
Jul 24, 2012, 05:03 AM
I probably would be pretty pissed in your situation too, but you have to accept it was your own carelessness and SEGA has nothing to do with it. You're not getting your weapon back.

When something like this happened, I stopped playing for a day. When I came back, I switched to new class and started playing it instead of my main class for a while until I can get over it. I lost my アキシオン+10 due to being super sleepy and forgot to lock it after I got it to 10 then cleared out my inventory.

But i get by now though, and since I earned 2 new rares instead and got one of them to +10 =]

There is a buy back function you do know that right?

libo070
Jul 24, 2012, 05:06 AM
Actually, I remember my weapon for sure.

weapon: ガーランド+10
attribute:17 light
special abilities: HP+40 and item find chance+5%

T.T

Nerineri
Jul 24, 2012, 05:08 AM
I probably would be pretty pissed in your situation too, but you have to accept it was your own carelessness and SEGA has nothing to do with it. You're not getting your weapon back.

There is a buy back function you do know that right?

Yeah I know. But does buy back still registered after logged out and come back on again the next day? Because I was sleepy and couldn't think right at that time so after I sold everything, I logged out and went to sleep. Logged on the next day and ohh where did that +10 went to....

libo070
Jul 24, 2012, 05:12 AM
yeah I know that is my fault, but...

Sigh, everyone think I won't be able to get the weapon back, but I still wanna see how will SEGA reply to me :(

Nerineri
Jul 24, 2012, 05:21 AM
They probably won't reply back... Even when someone got banned because of hacker sent query in, sega still haven't reply back.

Maybe if your Japanese is perfect on the other hand, you might have higher chance of receiving reply back.

luca_maygrinn
Jul 24, 2012, 05:34 AM
item lock is your best friend. Very little chance of SEGA even bothering to respond to your request, much more heed it. I'm sorry for your loss. But my advice is to move on and learn the lesson well.

Dammy
Jul 24, 2012, 05:41 AM
that rod cost ~ 1,5mil , maybe even less now, grinding will cost something like 800k-3 mil ,depends on luck
where is that "9m dollar" comes from?

Kanore
Jul 24, 2012, 05:43 AM
guess you learned your lesson

Stegodon
Jul 24, 2012, 05:44 AM
that rod cost ~ 1,5mil , maybe even less now, grinding will cost something like 800k-3 mil ,depends on luck

ya im looking at +10 with +60 to Tech Striking and 40 hp and its only 6.8mil....

EXPFULL
Jul 24, 2012, 06:15 AM
9 mill... really?

It's all 1's and 0's buddy... don't let it get you down.

Lostbob117
Jul 24, 2012, 10:29 AM
What option is to lock?

Limbo_lag
Jul 24, 2012, 10:34 AM
Second option on the dropdown list that opens when you select the item. Should start with a box looking kanji, just below the "move to shared storage" option.

Zipzo
Jul 24, 2012, 11:55 AM
JP PSO2 I have done a really stupid thing, NEED HELP~~~
Okay, I'll help you. Be more careful next time.

Happy?

DarkMaster50
Jul 24, 2012, 12:44 PM
Unless you can understand kanji and type it very well don't expect anything from sega... Not to mention they probably don't care.

Arika
Jul 24, 2012, 12:49 PM

Probably he got them on first few days. The rod was starting from 5 mil, then price dropping until 1.5 mil now.(with 0 ability) but the one with good ability still around 5-6 mil.

Anyway, I bought one from Tomia for 2.1 mil also. It has tech II and lucky rise.

Tranas
Jul 24, 2012, 02:34 PM

You know there is a buy-back option from the stores, right?
If what you mean by "cleared out inventory" is selling it anyways.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 24, 2012, 05:57 PM
I really want to sell it

If you really thought you could sell it for 9m...

Scarlet_Rain
Jul 24, 2012, 06:04 PM
Actually, I remember my weapon for sure.

weapon: ガーランド+10
attribute:17 light
special abilities: HP+40 and item find chance+5%

T.T

why would you use an item with lucky rise to add abilities? when you could just buy something with hp +40 for cheap..

Phantasma
Jul 24, 2012, 10:31 PM
Sad story is sad.

ZcRaider
Jul 24, 2012, 10:35 PM
Well dont be too sad.

Technically, you never had that item.

Just 1's, 0's and Polygons....

Besides the drop rates in PSO2 are SOOOOO much better than Pso. You actually get something for farming rares in this game. Instead of getting a freakin monomate all the time!

Find it again! Grind it up! Lol should be a song....

"Find it up! .... Grind it up! ahh huh, ahh huh, yea."

Mag-X
Jul 24, 2012, 11:34 PM
Nine million meseta and over 300 hours played? I really don't understand how some of you do this. I made it to 625K mesetas today and I was thrilled. My best weapon is a Alba Beam +10. I've played almost ever day...

goldwing
Jul 24, 2012, 11:39 PM
Ouch.... sorry for ur loss

Phantasma
Jul 24, 2012, 11:44 PM
Nine million meseta and over 300 hours played? I really don't understand how some of you do this. I made it to 625K mesetas today and I was thrilled. My best weapon is a Alba Beam +10. I've played almost ever day...

You're doing it wrong ^^;

ZcRaider
Jul 24, 2012, 11:45 PM

Well, the player shops really are a whole other game...inside of PSO2.

You can easliy make money in PSO2 vs PSU.

Just make 50% weapons that have at least 3x ability. Easy 100 - 300K if its a higher tier item. Rare items...if you catch the popular trend...can be MILLIONS of meseta if you can even get it to +10....let alone the %.

Then, instead of selling weapons you pickup, use them to up the % of your weapons. And synth's are dirty cheap, and very common. Much cheaper than grinders. And you almost never fail with %'s. I havnt tried it on rifles yet..but on striking weapons, it seems to be 100% success. Then again..i do have an ability mag....

Rares will give you a hard time after 6 or 8 ginds. Normals can go to +10 easy, if your willing to stomach any losses on the way. Onlynly thing you have to lose is meseta and grinders. Rifes are a pain to grind tho. The require more grinders than usual....very costly.

In PSU, orignially if the weapon broke.. it was gone forever. But sega was merciful and made it so you would just lose a max grind if it failed.

Its even better in this game because you never lose max grind on fail. You just lose meseta, grinders, time and energy. But the pay off is worth it.

Sega really listened to the fans with PSO2.....Awesome game.

You know...its a shame...I know all this, but i cant really use it cuz im not Preimum.

Trying to wait for sega to add Paypal...cuz my bank dont like foriegn transactions. Time will tell..i guess.

Anyways, hope that helps ya.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 25, 2012, 12:00 AM
You're doing it wrong ^^;

No, using a weapon you spent 9m on as fodder for affixing, now that's doing it wrong ^^;

GoldenFalcon
Jul 25, 2012, 12:01 AM
Alba Beam?
Yeah.. doing it wrong
Get an Alba Laser, quick

Phantasma
Jul 25, 2012, 12:02 AM
No, using a weapon you spent 9m on as fodder for affixing, now that's doing it wrong ^^;

Touche.

Nerineri
Jul 25, 2012, 12:20 AM
You know there is a buy-back option from the stores, right?
If what you mean by "cleared out inventory" is selling it anyways.

You can read my reply to the previous poster about the same thing that is asked by you at reply#15 if you haven't already.

Gama
Jul 25, 2012, 08:41 AM
this hapened to me with a rare unit, pretty much lock everything now.

BogusKun
Jul 25, 2012, 09:20 AM
yeah I know that is my fault, but...

Sigh, everyone think I won't be able to get the weapon back, but I still wanna see how will SEGA reply to me :(

Reply?

They're going to laugh at you.

Like I am now. Haha. No offense but I'm sure other weapons you find on the grounds are much more powerful and reliable than some rare. Don't cry though... it's not the end of the world. We all lose something cool that we liked having for 2 seconds... eventually.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 25, 2012, 05:18 PM
Reply?

They're going to laugh at you.

Like I am now. Haha. No offense but I'm sure other weapons you find on the grounds are much more powerful and reliable than some rare. Don't cry though... it's not the end of the world. We all lose something cool that we liked having for 2 seconds... eventually.

B-but Garland+10 currently has the highest M-Atk out of any rod in the game! All you need are proper affixes and you have the strongest rod!

That is, assuming, you don't use it as affix fodder by accident.