PDA

View Full Version : RA question

Jebroni
Jul 24, 2012, 09:09 AM
So I made a ranger on ship two, I already have a hunter on ship 6. I cannot equip anything with my ranger, I can still only equip 1 star guns at lvl 12. My Mag seems to be on a hunger strike as well. Just curious if there is something I am doing wrong. My hunter could equip a lot of different weapons by this lvl. Maybe it's me.

Ana-Chan
Jul 24, 2012, 09:25 AM
Looking at the wiki, the alba level equipment has the minimum for equipping them at 191 R-Atk for the alba rifle (which is the next family of weapons up from the regular rifle), and the beam and laser (the uncommon rifles that are 4 star respectivly) at 151 and 237 R-Atk.
So I don't think it is that uncommon to not be able to equip all of the super rare weapons at level 12. For me, my hunter class is level 9 and I can equip the claymore and similar level at most. So check your R-Atk. For force, (which is a lot higher), I don't remember being able to equip anything really interesting until I was in the 20s. But that could also be down to me not finding anything really interesting until then.

Jebroni
Jul 24, 2012, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the help. I appreciate it. Will do