PDA

View Full Version : Hey PSO2 Gen is the new PSU Gen

Nitro Vordex
Jul 24, 2012, 03:10 PM
And the mods agreed to try their best to not step foot in either board unless needed.

Sayara
Jul 24, 2012, 03:18 PM
Now now, lets not get too hasty.

NoiseHERO
Jul 24, 2012, 03:35 PM
PSO2 section is doomed to become worst you say?? D8

I should stop trying to play forum police then and invest in some popcorn.

Sayara
Jul 24, 2012, 03:42 PM
Just let a mod know instead, if its a real big concern its easier than being a white knight.

No one user gets brownie points for sitting and being a wannabe mod.

NoiseHERO
Jul 24, 2012, 03:43 PM
Just let a mod know instead, if its a real big concern its easier than being a white knight.

No one user gets brownie points for sitting and being a wannabe mod.

I don't want the brownie points I just want em to stop bein' dum- FINE FROM NOW ON I REPORT EVERYTHING!

EVERYTHING!

Sayara
Jul 24, 2012, 03:44 PM
You do this, and i kick your ass. Personally.!

Outrider
Jul 24, 2012, 03:46 PM
You do this, and i kick your ass. Personally.!

Somebody should report this.

Sayara
Jul 24, 2012, 03:54 PM
GONNA KICK YOUR ASS SON.

Vintasticvin
Jul 24, 2012, 03:57 PM
Yeeeeah Ive been noticing the pso2 side of the community has been vicious as of late... Any leads on how this came to be? Also Rock you best avoid the pso2 unless you have something to ask game related or need info other that stay stay out of the pso2 section like it Ravenholme.

Sayara
Jul 24, 2012, 04:01 PM
My guess is the spread of confusion and the lack of direct feed to infromation of their game of choice.

Either that or all of them are neckbeards without girlfriends. It is on debate.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 24, 2012, 04:03 PM
My guess is the spread of confusion and the lack of direct feed to infromation of their game of choice.

:lol:

Vintasticvin
Jul 24, 2012, 04:04 PM

Lol I like your second theory on the case better. But yeah you maybe right about the first one

NoiseHERO
Jul 24, 2012, 04:12 PM
Yeeeeah Ive been noticing the pso2 side of the community has been vicious as of late... Any leads on how this came to be? Also Rock you best avoid the pso2 unless you have something to ask game related or need info other that stay stay out of the pso2 section like it Ravenholme.

Nah I don't care about stuff like that. I'll just post whatever comes to my mind anyway. I think punk poster called me a mock-erator.( I'M NOT THE ONE GETTIN' GANGED UP ON THOUGH! :D)

Maybe I am bein' too goody goody, or maybe it's just a naturally reflex towards everyone suddenly acting like evil neckbeard scratching monsters in general. Seriously, what's up with that? @_@

They probably came from some other less-friendly gaming forum.

EvilMag
Jul 24, 2012, 04:27 PM
Pretty gullible if you ask me.

Vintasticvin
Jul 24, 2012, 06:10 PM
Nah I don't care about stuff like that. I'll just post whatever comes to my mind anyway. I think punk poster called me a mock-erator.( I'M NOT THE ONE GETTIN' GANGED UP ON THOUGH! :D)

Maybe I am bein' too goody goody, or maybe it's just a naturally reflex towards everyone suddenly acting like evil neckbeard scratching monsters in general. Seriously, what's up with that? @_@

They probably came from some other less-friendly gaming forum.

I used to be just like you Rock always a goody goody too but as time and events went on and happened I just changed and thought to myself "If they dont wanna be saved or help FINE I hope they suffer well from their consequnces!" But thats the thing Rock not everyone can be saved specialy over the internet thanks to annonimity they can say whatever they please and get away scot free and unpunished.

Or they could unfriendly by nature.

NoiseHERO
Jul 24, 2012, 06:17 PM
I used to be just like you Rock always a goody goody too but as time and events went on and happened I just changed and thought to myself "If they dont wanna be saved or help FINE I hope they suffer well from their consequnces!" But thats the thing Rock not everyone can be saved specialy over the internet thanks to annonimity they can say whatever they please and get away scot free and unpunished.

Or they could unfriendly by nature.

I ain't no goody goody!

I'm just being too much of one at the moment.

Palle
Jul 24, 2012, 07:06 PM
Sakai makes a game for raging pubescent otakus. Community is functioning as intended.

Vintasticvin
Jul 24, 2012, 07:40 PM
I ain't no goody goody!

I'm just being too much of one at the moment.

^_^ Sorry about that but yeah... I was all knightly and crap now I kinda look at myself as a grim fable who has a broken suit of armor that is dirty and rusted :P Hell I don't even feel so bright and shiny like I used to.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 24, 2012, 09:05 PM
Sakai makes a game for raging pubescent otakus. Community is functioning as intended.[spoiler-box]
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/68348/1545246-gendo_ikari.png[/spoiler-box]

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 25, 2012, 03:32 AM
Japan: "I don't know you and I dont wanna know you" :mad:

Forums: :mad: at eachother, don't get close to my rares.

There isn't but one Ethan of PSO2's to rule them all.

TalHex
Jul 25, 2012, 09:22 AM
Can we trade in brownie points for actual brownies?

Sayara
Jul 25, 2012, 09:53 AM
No. You cannot.

.Rusty.
Jul 25, 2012, 10:02 AM
Can we trade in actual brownies for brownie points?

goldwing
Jul 25, 2012, 10:59 AM
Did someone say brownies!!!! I want sum!!!!

Outrider
Jul 25, 2012, 11:49 AM
Can we trade in actual brownies for brownie points?

Yes, but only in person.

.Rusty.
Jul 25, 2012, 01:16 PM
now i got to travel as well? this bribery stuff is exspensive ._.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 26, 2012, 01:09 PM
PSU took down the Ethan statue. Those bastards.

Lance813
Jul 27, 2012, 05:20 AM
[spoiler-box]
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/68348/1545246-gendo_ikari.png[/spoiler-box]

I knew it was Gendo before I even opened it... :wacko:

Does that make me a neck beard too? ...but I have a mustache.

Nai_Calus
Jul 27, 2012, 06:49 AM
PSO2 Gen is the new PSU Gen is the new PSO Gen. You expected anything to change? ;P

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 27, 2012, 10:07 AM
PSO2 Gen is the new PSU Gen is the new PSO Gen. You expected anything to change? ;P
People still play PSGen?

They do, thanks to Bad Sega with good Gaben.

>> $2.99 Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millennium on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/211205/)

mctastee
Aug 2, 2012, 10:15 PM

Impossible, I shave every 3-4 days. So, I guess theory disproven. In all seriousness, though, I don't think it's THAT bad. I don't know if you have ever seen Battle.net forums, but the PSO2 section of these forums looks like a bunch of stupid kittens compared Battle.net.