PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 - Spreadsheet

Laguna
Jul 24, 2012, 09:25 PM
I'm not sure if this link is floating around anywhere here, but I haven't seen any links for it yet. One of my friends linked me to this, I'm sure it'll help some of you guys out too.

EDIT:

I've made a tinyurl for those people who would want to access it a bit faster and easier for on-the-go usage. :)

http://tinyurl.com/pso2spreadsheet

10011408V3.9
Jul 24, 2012, 09:37 PM
There's a link for that over in the (edited) OP of the Hunter Talent Tree Discussion (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196837). Always nice to have that specific one more out in the open, I'm not sure why that's just not added to the quick-links post in the guides section.

Lostbob117
Jul 24, 2012, 09:39 PM
Or they could use something that is better, http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/Main_Page and not messy.

pikachief
Jul 24, 2012, 09:54 PM
I prefer the spreadsheet. It's not messy at all (if i want a ranged weapon i click a ranged weapon, if I wanna see a boss/enemy's drops i click enemy list).

No offense ^^; It also has more information.

Lostbob117
Jul 24, 2012, 09:57 PM
I prefer the spreadsheet. It's not messy at all (if i want a ranged weapon i click a ranged weapon, if I wanna see a boss/enemy's drops i click enemy list).

No offense ^^; It also has more information.

No it doesn't if you think about it mine does and I can actually easily add that information myself within a few hours I have all the info I need but, it's what I call my laziness.

CelestialBlade
Jul 24, 2012, 09:58 PM
I swear by that spreadsheet, loads beautifully on my phone too so I don't have to alt+tab or anything.

10011408V3.9
Jul 24, 2012, 10:01 PM
I swear by that spreadsheet, loads beautifully on my phone too so I don't have to alt+tab or anything.

Yeah, the fact that it's JUST a Google Docs spreadsheet makes it very lightweight for usage. I just wish it had shield unit stats.

jiasu73
Jul 24, 2012, 10:02 PM
Did they put images on the monsters, or are they just not loading for me? Thank you for sharing the document btw.

Darnell0216
Jul 24, 2012, 10:09 PM
I wish this spreadsheet was downloadable. I need a way to keep track of active/completed/repeatable client orders. If I had the .xls I could highlight them accordingly instead of the alt-tab-to-match-face-and-symbols madness I do now.

CelestialBlade
Jul 24, 2012, 10:11 PM
I wish this spreadsheet was downloadable. I need a way to keep track of active/completed/repeatable client orders. If I had the .xls I could highlight them accordingly instead of the alt-tab-to-match-face-and-symbols madness I do now.
I guess you could copy-paste everything to a text file and then import into Excel via Text to Columns...probably fairly messy at first but with some massaging it might look alright.

Keyblade59
Jul 24, 2012, 10:14 PM
It is bookmarkable <3

Spreadsheets, always loved them since the original PSO 1&2 and printing out Ult drop charts. I must say this is very clean and readable. Now I can get back to farming with a guide when ships go live again

Kirukia
Jul 24, 2012, 10:15 PM
I love that spreadsheet. I always have it up.

Darnell0216
Jul 24, 2012, 10:56 PM
I guess you could copy-paste everything to a text file and then import into Excel via Text to Columns...probably fairly messy at first but with some massaging it might look alright. Excel can import the page directly from the URL. Problem is the links still attempt to go to the webpages instead of being internalized and the pictures don't come along for the ride. :(

goldwing
Jul 24, 2012, 11:00 PM
Must have claws!!! Im glad someone has a pic of it up and its amazeing on me phone.

HFlowen
Jul 24, 2012, 11:22 PM
Great spreadsheet, keep a tab open when I'm playing all the time, makes shop searching a breeze. Just needs an armor list.

BGO
Jul 24, 2012, 11:25 PM
bookmarked! thx!!!!!!!

LaEspada
Jul 24, 2012, 11:37 PM
Missing some things, but I love it!
Good job!