PDA

View Full Version : LF - Guild + questions about an error

wannabe1
Jul 25, 2012, 12:24 AM
Two things;

One, I am a newer player still getting used to the UI, where buttons are, and what items are what and I'm looking for people who use a VOIP to play with. Ventrilo, skype, mumble, teamspeak, etc.

Two, I keep getting this error
二重ログイン状態と判定されています。
しばらく時間を置いてから、接続してください。
[ No.632 ]

Which translate into what seems like to me is my account is already logged in, however I was logged out when my power went out last night and I cannot seem to log in, anyone know anything about this error? (heading to google after this post is made)

Halcyote
Jul 25, 2012, 12:27 AM
if you're trying to log in currently, the servers are down for maintenance.

wannabe1
Jul 25, 2012, 12:28 AM
Ahh well that makes quite a bit more sense heh. Any eta on when they come back? I am new to this whole thing so I don't know exactly where to look for all this info, and I cant fairly well go to the game website as I don't read japanese and the translators don't um. . . Well, make sense :).

Halcyote
Jul 25, 2012, 12:30 AM
bumped.org/psublog is a great resource and has plenty of guides to help get you started.

normal maintenance is from tues. 10pm EST to wed. 5am EST but it can end earlier like 2-3am.

Mike
Jul 25, 2012, 12:30 AM
While the servers are currently having maintenance, your error is about multiple logins. The game still recognizes you as being logged in and asks you to wait a bit and try again.

wannabe1
Jul 25, 2012, 12:32 AM
Yeah, Mike, that's what I got from the error as well however that's not possible as well, the servers are down :). I've also been on bumped and it is very helpful, but playing an online game, especially one like PSO, is just so much more fun with people to talk to ;).

reselath
Jul 25, 2012, 12:59 AM
Yeah Maint is meh due to hackers and regular maint as well, if you're looking for a team using voice chat just let me know~

wannabe1
Jul 25, 2012, 01:00 AM
I am looking for a team using voice chat :). I actually saw your post and (as soon as I figured out how to whisper someone) was going to whisper you in game Reselath.

reselath
Jul 25, 2012, 01:00 AM
Haha well if you want to hop on my vent we can talk and get cha up to speed.

wannabe1
Jul 25, 2012, 01:02 AM
Sent you a pm, ignore it, just pm me the vent info.

reselath
Jul 25, 2012, 01:06 AM
Alrighty, sent cha the pm