PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Just redeemed my compensation item code, but...(CLOSED)

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 25, 2012, 05:20 AM
all I got was a grinder and synthesizer? I thought they were supposed to give us five 1 day Premium tickets or something like that, if we had bought AC prior to the 23rd?

Aewyn
Jul 25, 2012, 05:24 AM
I haven't even received any e-mail yet, so.

MelancholyWitch
Jul 25, 2012, 05:26 AM
must be for something else.

I got that too and Google tells me it's this,

"Phantasy Star Online 2" level-up campaign
Item Code News in Hythe.

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 25, 2012, 05:30 AM
It might be for something else, but I don't know... I'm thinking because the AC charge wasn't officially processed, maybe they don't actually have any record of me purchasing AC. Granted, I can still pull up my invoices on my SEGA ID to find when I bought 1,000 AC on two different occasions, so they should at least have those in their database.

Ah, well... if I miss out on the Premium tickets, that's alright I guess. I planned on buying 90 days of Premium later anyway.

EDIT:
must be for something else.

I got that too and Google tells me it's this,

"Phantasy Star Online 2" level-up campaign
Item Code News in Hythe.

Oh, yeah. I saw the, "level up campaign" message, but I don't recall getting anything last time they held this. I thought it was only for ships 6 through 10 or something like that.

Briss
Jul 25, 2012, 06:00 AM
It’s not the Ship 6-10 Levelup campaign either, since that’s supposed to give you 1k FUN and a Crappy Coin, according to Bumped. But I’ve got it, too, yeah. I can’t even hold all those Grinders!

JeyKama
Jul 25, 2012, 07:31 AM
Nothing major, just one of the opening campaigns for hitting lv10
http://pso2.jp/players/campaign/opening/levelup/

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 25, 2012, 08:52 AM
Oh, that's all it was? Man, you'd think they would have done this in the first week after updating to the full version, lol. Alright, well... now that the mystery is solved, I suppose we can go ahead and lock this.

Thanks for the info!

BogusKun
Jul 25, 2012, 09:16 AM
The grinders and synths are for everyone. SOJ stated that the e-mails for items codes will go out in the course of days.

Also, the item codes for Premium will go out to premium users first.