PDA

View Full Version : Who's your most difficult boss so far?

GrieverXVII
Jul 25, 2012, 05:31 AM
I actually haven't gotten around to beating the mines boss yet as i'm climbing my way to it now so i can give an opinion on it, but so far i'd have to say my most frustrating difficult boss at the moment is the tundra boss.

what makes it really frustrating is the amount of minions, the wolfs...they group up on you when you're trying to aim for the boss, they're fast and lunge far, they interrupt you at the worst times and combo they hell out of me or just as i'm preparing weak shot they jump in front of me -_-

I think what makes me the most furious is when i get knocked down by the boss, and as i'm getting up (before i can even dodge or move my character) the boss decides to perfectly time his hit so i get knocked to the ground again, and then again another wolf hits me before i can even move and i'm dead without even a chance to recover...i find this very frustrating how before i'm even allowed to dodge or move my character enemies can hit you before your even able to actually move your character causing some really cheap enemy combo's that usually lead to death, wish there was a little bit more invincibility frames while getting up so you can at least retreat if needed. or maybe i just suck but that's just how i feel about it.

every boss has their patterns and can be overcome easily as such youtube vids have shown, but i still find this boss frustrating at how much they move around. and then x2 of them and minions just arghhh lol.

what's yours and why? also what's the mine's boss like so i know what i'm going into?

Briss
Jul 25, 2012, 05:54 AM
Panther. Those wolves, man, THOSE GODDAMN WOLVES!

And Dark Ragne in Mines. Generally Ragne in Mines.

Ishutani
Jul 25, 2012, 05:56 AM
definitely snow panther and banshee :V only when they re together though,

if only you didnt have to face the direction of the attack to block, it would make them so much easier >.<

Polly
Jul 25, 2012, 06:01 AM
Snow Panther and Banshee, Jesus Christ on a crutch the chaos those two can make erupt and the difficulty keeping track of them with a Hunter can sometimes be downright frustrating, but I'm glad they're difficulty as I haven't found any of the other bosses really all that hard to figure out.

Those two though? HURGLHGLHGLHGLHGLHGLH!

Goat666
Jul 25, 2012, 06:02 AM
rocbearz i swear.
It doesn't matter where or when i stepattack or jump, I'm gonna get sic comboes with multiple ninja bodyslams.
To me nothing is harder in this game than not getting hit in the face by a rockbear's sidepunch.

GrieverXVII
Jul 25, 2012, 06:10 AM
rocbearz i swear.
It doesn't matter where or when i stepattack or jump, I'm gonna get sic comboes with multiple ninja bodyslams.
To me nothing is harder in this game than not getting hit in the face by a rockbear's sidepunch.

Haha ninja bodyslams. I know though!!! I swear i dodge left or right just before they touch me. And i still get hit!?

IzzyData
Jul 25, 2012, 06:13 AM
As a hunter I really hate those stupid worm dragons from the last mine quest before free roam. It's just annoying with them constantly going underground and twisting their body and slamming it all over.

Not that it is difficult to beat, but it is still annoying.

CelestialBlade
Jul 25, 2012, 06:28 AM
Vol Dragon, just because he can take a while as a Hunter and he'll cheap shot you in a heartbeat with the lava jets.

Snow Banther is an ass too but I'd rather fight it than Vol because I actually feel safer being really close to that boss, whereas I feel like I need to keep my distance with Vol and I can't do as much damage there.

Alucard V
Jul 25, 2012, 06:30 AM
Snow Banshee/Snow Banther hands down. The lunging speed of those things makes it hard to launch a counter attack.

Sp-24
Jul 25, 2012, 06:34 AM
Panther and Banshee. They're 2 Fast 2 Furious.

Polly
Jul 25, 2012, 06:34 AM
Vol Dragon, just because he can take a while as a Hunter and he'll cheap shot you in a heartbeat with the lava jets.

Snow Banther is an ass too but I'd rather fight it than Vol because I actually feel safer being really close to that boss, whereas I feel like I need to keep my distance with Vol and I can't do as much damage there.

I find I get cheaped out more by tail swipes than lava jets, but I feel I'm a bit better at reading it and reacting these days. Dodging through an attack feels so boss.

I had tail problems in PSU as well though. Dragons absolutely love beating me about the face with their tails for some reason.

Neith
Jul 25, 2012, 06:47 AM
Snow Banther and Banshee but I havent tried the mines bosses yet. Reason being that its the only boss upto that stage that requires some kind of skill to beat.

Rika-chan
Jul 25, 2012, 07:02 AM
The hardest bosses for me are probably spaghetti dragon and the snow kitties, mostly the bantha.

Enforcer MKV
Jul 25, 2012, 07:10 AM

I'm with you. Damn you, Vol Dragon!

Alnet
Jul 25, 2012, 07:31 AM
Probably Dark Ragne. For one, every time I turn around, he's popping out of some wormhole from the Twilight Zone, so I see him all the time. For another, unless there's a Ranger in my group (and most recently I've been working on Matterboard before my current brief hiatus, so I've been solo), he takes so damn long to kill as a Force. His constant leaping around screws with my targeting, his attacks take up ridiculous space, and the only way to hurt him without toying around with his leg armor is to attack his head or his abdomen, which like I said is tough because he's so mobile. Add to that that if he Black Phantom Invades your ass, he's bringing an entourage, and he just becomes a nightmare.

Runner-up goes to Banther/Banshee because they have a nasty babit of turning my frequent Just Reversals against me (catching me on wakeup), and knocking me out of my Resta field. Just unclassy, that pair.

Shinmarizu
Jul 25, 2012, 09:50 AM
Panther and Banshee, hands down. I am steadily figuring out how to predict and dodge their lunges and pounces and everything else.
Otherwise, Ragne, for the sheer amount of crap he sends your way.

I suppose the common link is the fact that these bosses have high mobility, and attacks that you have to see coming before you can react appropriately.

NoiseHERO
Jul 25, 2012, 09:55 AM
Panther and banshee...

when they scare the hell out of your team mates and chase them across the map and you can't get hits in. D<

BIG OLAF
Jul 25, 2012, 09:57 AM
inb4somedouchebagsays'lolpanthersareeasynoobz'

I'd have to say the panther duo when soloing. In a group, they're fairly easy.

What boss is hard in a group? None, in my opinion. Some are time-consuming (Mr. Ragne...), but not "hard."*

*EDIT: and SEGA needs to change that.

Zyrusticae
Jul 25, 2012, 09:59 AM
Runner-up goes to Banther/Banshee because they have a nasty babit of turning my frequent Just Reversals against me (catching me on wakeup), and knocking me out of my Resta field. Just unclassy, that pair.
OHMIGAWD THIS SO MUCH.

WHY ARE MY JUST REVERSALS BEING USED AGAINST MEEE!? :argh:

NoiseHERO
Jul 25, 2012, 10:01 AM
OHMIGAWD THIS SO MUCH.

WHY ARE MY JUST REVERSALS BEING USED AGAINST MEEE!? :argh:

THIS IS WAR!!! STAY DOWN!

Husq
Jul 25, 2012, 10:05 AM
Panther and Banshee, if your are doing it solo. It is really the part when both are on the field jumping around, that requires more attention.
But if you are in a party, non of the bosses are really difficult. Having said that, element/force attacks seems to be really punishing rangers and hunters. I remember facing vol dragon and ragne on equal level and it was instant death, if I got hit by their flame or dark attacks.

Alenoir
Jul 25, 2012, 10:12 AM
Infested hard Vol Dragon in golden armor.

That fireball HURTS.

It can pretty much OHKOs me if it touches me. =\

FenixStryk
Jul 25, 2012, 10:39 AM
The only boss that has potential to be annoying is the Banshee duo since they're fast and have a strong okizeme game. Everything else is nice and slow, read: easy to deal with.

goldwing
Jul 25, 2012, 10:42 AM
Tundra is :/

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 25, 2012, 10:45 AM
uh

difficult would imply they're actually hard.

i suppose the two panthers but their difficulty decreased by a large amount after i played them a few times.

this game is incredibly easy at the moment. it's only difficult if you make it so your character doesn't wear any armors and you equip low lvl weapons so you curb your damage. but i think decreasing dmg you do against boss is a stupid, time consuming way to make something more difficult.

getting 1hko by bosses isn't as bad though. it just forces you to stay on your toes.

Yuicihi
Jul 25, 2012, 11:15 AM
I guess Dark Ragne. Ragne loves to spawn when it's most inconvenient for me. Especially during speedruns.

Dan Maku
Jul 25, 2012, 11:21 AM
For me so far, Vol Dragon. At least when soloing. They can soak up damage like a bullet sponge, and their flying fireball is damn-near lethal.

When me and three other peeps are wailing on one, though...

Garnet_Moon
Jul 25, 2012, 11:46 AM
...people have trouble dodging Vol Dragons fireball? Man, I am dreading the day(if it happens) that I cap Force and am forced to play another class. Those invincibility frames when dodging on Force~ :love:

Hardest for me is Behemoth and King Behemoth in Tundra.

Alenoir
Jul 25, 2012, 11:47 AM
getting 1hko by bosses isn't as bad though. it just forces you to stay on your toes.

Easier said than done when you have lava pits here and there, flames blowing up where you don't need them to, and mobs that keeps spawning. =\ (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/asamidori/mmorpg/pso2/infestedvolly.jpg)

Though, it's the also the same battle that taught me just about how absolutely horrible launchers are when facing against bosses. >_>

NoiseHERO
Jul 25, 2012, 11:51 AM
I almost hate their clever little idea of putting tiny monsters across the field during boss fights...

/charging up a PA- then you get interrupted by a random monster "WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU COME FROM?! AUGH!"

/A couple of random monsters chip off your HP and you're ignoring them trying to get to the monsters weak point, then stun you one more time and leave you with just enough HP to get finish off by one of the bosses harder hitting attacks "HOW'D I DIE I HAD PLENTY OF HP-Nevermind."

Cyclon
Jul 25, 2012, 11:54 AM
uh

difficult would imply they're actually hard.

i suppose the two panthers but their difficulty decreased by a large amount after i played them a few times.

this game is incredibly easy at the moment. it's only difficult if you make it so your character doesn't wear any armors and you equip low lvl weapons so you curb your damage. but i think decreasing dmg you do against boss is a stupid, time consuming way to make something more difficult.

You're getting one-shotted as a hunter?
Slowly luring him into my trap

But yeah, apart from that, everyone's favorite duo is the obvious answer.

GrieverXVII
Jul 25, 2012, 12:05 PM
Haha yea the getting hit from off-screen sucks when you think you're safe..." yes time to turn on weak shot "smack" 0 bullets 900 cooldown...FFUUUU"

I thought about it actually and as mentioned i think most bosses become predictable and are in the end quite easy, i do love challenging game's. I think really i just hate the minions during boss fights lol.

darkante
Jul 25, 2012, 12:09 PM
Obviously the panther duo, nothing in the game seems fierce enough.
Could use more of those, but hopefully something a solo player can take care off if SEGA is gonna keep doing these S-rank Free field boss runs for unlocking areas.

Group battles is a different story, it should be tough as hell.

Scarlet_Rain
Jul 25, 2012, 02:12 PM
boosted bantha with boosted wolves T_T

LK1721
Jul 25, 2012, 02:15 PM
In solo mode, the Panther Duo is pretty difficult, even as a Ranger. (But also outrageously fun because you actually have to dodge and move around).

supersonix9
Jul 25, 2012, 02:17 PM
Panthers.

Ueno54
Jul 25, 2012, 02:58 PM

He also seems to randomly get a fat kid hit box when he charges. I've been clipped and killed by his leg when he didn't even touch my character before.

Grifs Astoni
Jul 25, 2012, 02:59 PM
THOSE HUEG HUEG WOLVES AT FREE TUNDRA BLARGARG

Xaeris
Jul 25, 2012, 03:01 PM
****ing panthers man.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 25, 2012, 03:45 PM
Easier said than done when you have lava pits here and there, flames blowing up where you don't need them to, and mobs that keeps spawning. =\ (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/asamidori/mmorpg/pso2/infestedvolly.jpg)

Though, it's the also the same battle that taught me just about how absolutely horrible launchers are when facing against bosses. >_>

protip, keep circling vol with weapon sheathed and you'll never get hit by anything ever (except his tantrum pillar and spirit bomb.) it's the same in most situations for almost all bosses except for the obvious ones and attacks (dragon spirit bomb/panther reverse swipe chain lunges/etc)

when he throws his tantrum and summons fire columns everywhere, keep circling, but always move towards "empty" ground. if there's nothing on it, it's safe, but not necessarily for long. don't move side to side, and don't even focus on attacking him, just wait till his tantrum fire pillars are done with.

when he spirit bombs, go a little bit behind him constantly (he'll keep turning to face you so you have to keep trying to get behind him until he stops turning.) he won't be able to target you and his spirit bomb will be shot in to a random direction.

and digs don't even hit me when i want them to. the wolves in panther stage are far worse. i actually welcome the horned yellow guys on my hunter because i see them as "platforms" for my hunter's gear gauge, to keep it at lvl 3, if the boss is far away/he burrowed.

so far this game has always provided solutions to all of it's bosses, nothing is being unfair yet. yet.

Macman
Jul 26, 2012, 04:50 AM
Those panthers can kiss my shiny metal CAST ass.
I'm surprised to hear people having problems with Vol Dragon or Rockbear, though.

Big Varder is only as hard as you want him to be. If you want a ridiculous challenge, break as few guns as possible on his ship while fighting.

Limbo_lag
Jul 26, 2012, 05:14 AM
Haven't gotten to the panthers yet, but I would say Dark Ragna is probably hardest for me, followed closely by Vol Dragon. Ragna because I lack experience fighting it, and those red disks it fires out always hit, and Vol Dragon because its charged blast is rather difficult to dodge, and takes me down to about 10HP. Will probably be a OHKO once I face it in hard mode :/

Malifaux
Jul 26, 2012, 09:44 AM
Snow Banshee and Panther. Hoppin' all over the place knocking you around! So annoying. Ragne was pretty terrible for awhile the first few times I got to do him, but he's not really so bad anymore.

Alenoir
Jul 26, 2012, 10:02 AM
protip, keep circling vol with weapon sheathed and you'll never get hit by anything ever (except his tantrum pillar and spirit bomb.) it's the same in most situations for almost all bosses except for the obvious ones and attacks (dragon spirit bomb/panther reverse swipe chain lunges/etc)

when he throws his tantrum and summons fire columns everywhere, keep circling, but always move towards "empty" ground. if there's nothing on it, it's safe, but not necessarily for long. don't move side to side, and don't even focus on attacking him, just wait till his tantrum fire pillars are done with.

when he spirit bombs, go a little bit behind him constantly (he'll keep turning to face you so you have to keep trying to get behind him until he stops turning.) he won't be able to target you and his spirit bomb will be shot in to a random direction.

I know how to fight him normally. =w=; It's only under certain condition (in this case, a Lv4 invested Vol Dragon in Hard in lava/golden armor status while in a bit of a cramped space) that I find him difficult to deal with.

Malifaux
Jul 26, 2012, 10:08 AM
Almost all the bosses are difficult to deal with if you get a bad random spawn on your map, so I feel your pain. I got a Panther last night in a tiny tunnel. That was...interesting. And naturally, because he's sliding around all over the place, it's hard to really control where he stays, so luring him out isn't always easy.

Mikura
Jul 26, 2012, 05:04 PM
Boss difficulty changes for me based on what class you are.

Speaking as hunter though, I'd say.... Panther duo > Vol Dragon > Ragne > Arsenal Gear > Antlion > Rockbear in that order.

Can't speak for other classes yet since I've just started ranger, and I've barely touched force.

Vyscillius
Jul 26, 2012, 06:44 PM
I'd have to say the snow duo with my Hunewearl. One is easy, really. You just have to focus on the pattern, time your dodge (if you focus your gameplay on dodge like me, and you'll be fine) but when the second one arrives, it's just....
Last time I tried, they cornered me in an angle, my camera was getting crazy, I couldn't get out of there and died ^^;

But to me, the most frustrating boss is Vol Dragon. The guy has just too much health, I always end up loosing my focus and taking damage. It was fatal today, I knew he was nearly out of life so I rushed it. He jumped and slammed me, hitting me at 258+376, I died instantly. I was furious... It was the only mistake I made, the only hit I took. sob.
But really, apart from me loosing my focus, he's not difficult, his pattern is rather easy to learn. I just love to break his tail to cancel his golden mode.
BTW, what the hell is in that lava? Just look at Vol's face, he seems to rather enjoy it 8-)

Little tip for those struggling with Vol : when he roars, he'll always do a tailwhip. (apart from when you're in front, he'll do a fireball then) and just stay under him when he does the spirit bomb, he cannot aim right under his tail.

As for Ragu-neechan, well, she isn't hard, just time consuming, just like Vol, only thing is unlike him, she cannot OHKO.

Vyscillius
Jul 26, 2012, 07:07 PM
There is a certain very stupid glitch that can happen in the City Quest that can kill you very easily if you're a low S.DEF/HP class.

Really? Can I know what it is so I can hope to dodge it? :-P

Cyclon
Jul 26, 2012, 07:29 PM
It can rarely happen when Ragne goes to climb up walls, instead of doing the climb + jump, it'll lose its footing right as its first leg starts to hits the wall and it's cancelled, but it still counts as the jump attacks. For some reason this can register as being hit twice, and can instantly kill you. Fortunately when this does happen, it usually only counts as one hit. This happens in a split second, and you can dodge it as long as you aren't in the middle of doing something else. Wish I still had that vid of this killing me, but for obvious reasons I deleted it out of anger.
I had a slightly different glitch happen, but the effects are the same. It generally happens when Ragne is moving towards higher ground. Just like you said, he loses his footing, and you take an instant jump attack to the face.
It's especially frequent in caves, unsurprisingly. Because having him standing in the middle of the lava or sticking one of his feet into a rock so you can't hit it wasn't enough.

Stegodon
Jul 26, 2012, 08:22 PM
I'd have to agree with Snow Banshee's.... On my Cast. I can own the banshee's like nothing because of range and Casts dodge is so incrediably overpowered.... on my hunter its a diff story... When both come out... Its almost pure luck of me taking them down. I've been hit 6 times in a row without the chance to stand up even using Just Reversal.... And the worst is when you Block or Dodge when one is diving towards u... and he goes over your head and hits you in the back... that's just annoying.

Angelo
Jul 26, 2012, 08:33 PM
Probably Ragne.

The Panther Duo got nothin'. Their S-ATK tickles me.

GrieverXVII
Jul 26, 2012, 08:38 PM
Probably Ragne.

The Panther Duo got nothin'. Their S-ATK tickles me.

Lol, i eat their thigh meat for breakfast...

Hosaka
Jul 26, 2012, 09:20 PM
Ragne in Mines' constrained halls is not fun to fight.

Mikura
Jul 26, 2012, 10:27 PM
Ragne in Mines' constrained halls is not fun to fight.

I've had this happen to me lastnight with a friend...Worst. Ragne. Fight. Ever.

Skye-Fox713
Jul 26, 2012, 11:58 PM
Snow Banshee/Snow Banther hands down.

qft, pretty much the only boss that I can't solo.

Ueno54
Jul 27, 2012, 12:55 AM
Lordy the big snow panther is a demon.. Easily took out the small one and got 1 shot by the big one. Guess 33 with crappy gear doesn't cut it.

gigawuts
Jul 27, 2012, 01:14 AM
I'd have to agree with Snow Banshee's.... On my Cast. I can own the banshee's like nothing because of range and Casts dodge is so incrediably overpowered.... on my hunter its a diff story... When both come out... Its almost pure luck of me taking them down. I've been hit 6 times in a row without the chance to stand up even using Just Reversal.... And the worst is when you Block or Dodge when one is diving towards u... and he goes over your head and hits you in the back... that's just annoying.

You know dodges are class-based, not race-based, right? Literally nothing but costumes and stats are race-based.

And do people really have a hard time with ragne? I solo him all the time getting hit once, maybe twice.

DeathByPogs
Jul 27, 2012, 03:02 PM
Fucking vol dragon.

KrankItVZ
Jul 28, 2012, 03:13 AM
My opinions on all some bosses:
- Rockbear: Gunslash owns it even though the bellyflop is annoying
- Kata-wtv Slinky dragon: Yea please spin and dig abit more... ffs <------------------------ I think I vote him just cuz his drops not worth anything
- Ragne: Boring as hell
- Vul: Same old same old, just takes time (minus the imba fireball from the sky)
- Tentacle thingy Gwa sumthing: Just dont pull me in please
- Panther: Just annoying but not impossible

sugarFO
Jul 28, 2012, 03:16 AM
All of them. I feel weak and helpless soloing a boss... or any monster. Meep, I'm spoiled from Multis!

Aura-chan
Jul 28, 2012, 03:56 PM
Snow kitties and vol dragon for me....

Snow kitties are a huge pain as a hunter because you're running every which way trying to hit them because they keep running and jumping around everywhere and then suddenly, BANG, you get jumped from out of nowhere. They are seriously annoying. It gets easier if you're playing as a hunter with friends who are other classes. The only thing you have to really worry about is keeping the second one occupied when he jumps down to join the party while your friends finish off the first.

Vol dragon is annoying because it's too easy to get cheap shotted by those fire pillars if you're just a fraction of a second too slow, or when you get hit when you try to attack either the head or the tail. I felt proud of myself the first time i attempted to solo the 'Clear the free caves with <insert NPC name here>' client order and beat the vol dragon with the totally useless NPC and no human players. My pride was short lived because that was the day that I discovered that Vol dragons cause damage when they fall on you after you've killed them. I think you can imagine what happened...

On the other hand, ragu-nee-chan, rockbear and gwanada are almost cute and the snake dragon thing is simple if you just stay in his centre and remember to jump whenever he spins around and reposition yourself as quickly as possible when he flips and flails around. A few well timed heavenly falls and he goes down rather quickly.

Mystil
Jul 28, 2012, 04:02 PM
Captain Rockbear...this guys' grab can 1hit me if I'm not full health >_>, so I just wait for him to stumble over. Fight usually takes..4-5minutes.

Aura-chan
Jul 28, 2012, 04:17 PM
Captain Rockbear...this guys' grab can 1hit me if I'm not full health >_>, so I just wait for him to stumble over. Fight usually takes..4-5minutes.

If you're a hunter, just keep around his feet and hit him as much as you can, then step to the side when he does the wind up punch and then let loose the pain when he falls over. Keeping around his feet helps out with the arm swing and the grab too. (The downside to this method is that you're changing position a lot so it takes some practice to keep up with him/) If you're not a hunter i think either manually aimed foie facials (and hitting him in the face with the talis to recharge PP) or facials from your favourite ranger weapon and damage dealing PAs while keeping out of his reach (and avoiding being body slammed) is the way to go.

Mystil
Jul 28, 2012, 04:32 PM
Thanks, I'll try that.

SaiKo
Jul 28, 2012, 11:02 PM
Damn cats. Have managed to beat them only once, so have yet to unlock mines.
Have gotten decent at downing the first, but the second never ****ing wants to stop jumping... :-/ Lucky if I can get a weak bullet off most of the time, and forget about actually utilizing it...

Seething hatred.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 28, 2012, 11:19 PM
OK, now that I'm leveling Hunter(left Force at 35) let's see...

Rockbear: Easy as hell. Wired Partizan or Sword and it's almost a snoozefest.
Accordion Dragon: Sword or Wired Partizan(to throw mobs into it) and it's pretty cake. Much faster than spamming Barta too...
Vol Dragon: I've only been on normal, but I never saw his ImbaFireball from the sky. I used my gunslash raged fire and fencing degen to destroy his tail by his 2nd dive. Never saw him fly once. Used Sword on his horn then. Switched to Wired Partizan when his babies spawned and loved throwing them into him.
Antlion: Long and boring. Only because the tentacles go under ground and scatter before I can destroy them. I certainly do miss GiGrants... but not much. lol

I'm pretty sure Hard mode Vol Dragon is going to shove his imbafireball down my throat even if I continue to go for his tail as I did on normal. I'm ready for it!

gigawuts
Jul 28, 2012, 11:32 PM
Yeah the best thing to do with the fireball is stay under his tail's shadow, and he sends it wherever he happens to be looking.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 28, 2012, 11:58 PM
^Can Just Guard it or just stay directly behind/under him and he'll fire it into a wall lol, it's hilarious to see such power go to waste. Just Guarding it is more satisfying though.

Yeah the best thing to do with the fireball is stay under his tail's shadow, and he sends it wherever he happens to be looking.
Oh I don't have anything in the defensive tree yet. Going for SATK and gears first. I'll probably go for Just Guard as I approach 40, but not quite yet. As for standing below it... I'll try that. I'm so use to running away from him and running to the side like a code avoid and using my Forces teleport invulnerability frames... lol

Ueno54
Jul 29, 2012, 01:39 AM
Still having trouble with the big cat. He runs around like he's drunk and bitch slaps me when I think I'm safe enough to heal up. My biggest issue is I don't know what I can guard from him outside of the roar and 3 slap.

lopal
Jul 29, 2012, 02:14 PM
Big vader without killing any of his part 8-)

Kazzi
Jul 29, 2012, 02:29 PM
Vol Dragon keeps throwing me off when he starts talking. Though the Snow Panther/Banshee/Clearly a Tiger is a pain in the ass, especially when all 2 of them are infected.

Same goes for Transmizer in small spaces + infected, he'll basically kill any RA and FO before they get a chance to attack, not so bad for HU's though.

Reyva
Jul 29, 2012, 03:27 PM
I dunno, but last night I soloed the panthers on my force for both my hunter (40) and ranger (38) as they both needed to finish a CO for mines access (Eh my hunter and ranger can kill them, just that my force has the easiest time and uses no mates) and it felt like they nerfed them lol.

I dunno, it must be because I haven't killed them in a long time, but they weren't all that super aggressive like they used to be for me. In other words, it was a joke and well, beating it within 20 mins was simple.

I'd say there is no difficult boss for me at least. However, if we want to speak past tense like closed beta and at start of open beta, Vol Dragon got on my nerves for both Hunter and force. Ragne was annoying for my hunter because of that one move that is tech based (so I basically couldn't tank it).

That desert boss has always been a joke on my all my characters/class. Mines bosses is meh.

Lastly, MPA bosses sometimes get on my nerves and cause me trouble because Vol Dragon or the Cat in caves is in the lava or in some elevated area that is f'ed up. If its Ragne, it may be stuck in a weird area at times. The panther is only bothersome due to the area being too thin and not wide. Most of all, all these bosses piss me off when I'm just trying to do a quick run and wasn't expecting them. Yet when I want them, there is no emergency code. Same thing with PSE bursts. Just running through the area fast for a CO and there it is..........5 min PSE burst.

Mystil
Jul 29, 2012, 03:30 PM
Rockbear is probably thinking the same thing about me now.