PDA

View Full Version : Item codes? Visiphone?

Mariodante
Jul 25, 2012, 10:00 AM
So I heard this new item code just came out but what am I supposed to do with it to get the item?

KEV1N
Jul 25, 2012, 10:02 AM
D... Did you just post your code?

:-o

Mariodante
Jul 25, 2012, 10:06 AM
Well, I was sure it was a universal code emailed to everyone on the PSO2 mailing list. No, I don't think any special requirements have to be met to get it and I believe everyone has one. Each code is probably destined to only it's own account, anyway. But, good point; took that one down just to be safe.

Still, what the hell do I do with this thing? Maybe if everything wasn't in Japanese it'd be easier to figure it out.

KEV1N
Jul 25, 2012, 10:11 AM
There's an option on the visiphone (The bottom one iirc) to enter promo codes.
I think the items are then sent to your temporary storage.

Phantasma
Jul 25, 2012, 10:13 AM
Maybe if everything wasn't in Japanese it'd be easier to figure it out.
What if they translated it into Chinese just for you? ^_^

gravityvx
Jul 25, 2012, 10:13 AM
To Phantasy Star Online 2 "level-up campaign
Join us, thank you.

Because the conditions have been met during the campaign period, the item code
Will be distributed.

By entering in the Bijifon in-game item, the following code:
You can receive a participation award.

Item received, in the menu warehouse of "exclusive warehouse receipt"
To enter the "warehouse management".

■ Item code of "Grinder + synthesizers set two four"

4 Grinders, 2 Synthesizers

Sizustar
Jul 25, 2012, 10:43 AM
Well, I was sure it was a universal code emailed to everyone on the PSO2 mailing list. No, I don't think any special requirements have to be met to get it and I believe everyone has one. Each code is probably destined to only it's own account, anyway. But, good point; took that one down just to be safe.

Still, what the hell do I do with this thing? Maybe if everything wasn't in Japanese it'd be easier to figure it out.

That's the level requirement event code, every account that have characters that meet the level requirement..10 or 15, will get grinder.
AC player will receive another set of code tomorrow.

And each code is one time use only, and can be used by other account, once used, it is gone.