PDA

View Full Version : Hatsune Miku Project DIVA f collaborates with PSO2

aslan_blue
Jul 25, 2012, 05:37 PM
According to the Famitsu online, SEGA revealed that Project DIVA f adopted a costume from PSO2. Look at the screenshots from original article. Miku wears a viola magica!

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201207/26018591.html

jooozek
Jul 25, 2012, 05:38 PM
EWWWWWWW VOCALOID :VOMIT:

Chacron
Jul 25, 2012, 05:39 PM
I fully expect long pigtails as a future hairstyle now.

iTz PooKiie xx
Jul 25, 2012, 05:40 PM
萌え!!!!!!!

Cyclon
Jul 25, 2012, 05:43 PM
Ah ah ahXD

Well, we knew something like this was bound to happen, but that precisely, was unexpectedXD

That's some easy advertising for PSO2, so no complaints here.

Edit: As an added bonus, maybe this outfit will get more love from now one. I hardly ever see it.

BIG OLAF
Jul 25, 2012, 05:44 PM
Gee-soos Christ, those pictures of Hatsune Miku dressed as a FOnewearl is gonna give Lisa herself a run for her money in the "Nightmare Fuel" department.

Also, this was, unfortunately, expected.

moeri
Jul 25, 2012, 05:46 PM

Matoi already has them

I will definitely be buying everything hatsune miku related... Hatsune miku voice would be interesting

ShadowDragon28
Jul 25, 2012, 05:49 PM
like i said before, exclusive promotional tie-ins like this is possibly a factor why we wont have "global" servers, since I think SoA doesn't have legal permission to have tie-in content like this.

I dont get the Vocaloid hate. I'm no fan of Vocaloid songs, but i dont hate it. The characters are cute IMO.

Chacron
Jul 25, 2012, 05:52 PM
Gee-soos Christ, those pictures of Hatsune Miku dressed as a FOnewearl is gonna give Lisa herself a run for her money in the "Nightmare Fuel" department.

Also, this was, unfortunately, expected.

Woah woah woah, lets not go that far just yet. Lisa prides herself on how creepy she can be. She wouldn't let Miku swipe the title little miss Nightmare Fuel. The 'dewa' is too strong.

Halcyote
Jul 25, 2012, 05:53 PM
was any one surprised at this announcement?

NoiseHERO
Jul 25, 2012, 05:53 PM
Oh god...

bikinis are like "who cares?"

But seeing 1 out of every 5 people wearing Miku wigs = I become even MORE anti-social in this game.

Chacron
Jul 25, 2012, 05:56 PM
Oh god...

bikinis are like "who cares?"

But seeing 1 out of every 5 people wearing Miku wigs = I become even MORE anti-social in this game.

Just for that, they're gonna make them available for men too.

moeri
Jul 25, 2012, 05:57 PM
like i said before, exclusive promotional tie-ins like this is possibly a factor why we wont have "global" servers, since I think SoA doesn't have legal permission to have tie-in content like this.

I dont get the Vocaloid hate. I'm no fan of Vocaloid songs, but i dont hate it. The characters are cute IMO.

I didn't know there was any hate for miku until just now

Personally she is the only singer I listen to

Deviruki
Jul 25, 2012, 05:58 PM

Maybe at some point in the future, yeah. They had it in PSP2i.

Dan Maku
Jul 25, 2012, 06:06 PM
OHMYGODDOWANT

Zyrusticae
Jul 25, 2012, 06:09 PM
I now want a Miku crossover in-game.

MAKE IT HAPPEN, SEGA! :wacko:

Keiko_Seisha
Jul 25, 2012, 06:13 PM
Oh... Sega should start using the video screens in-game to advertise their other games.

I say this simply because I can't help but wonder how people will react if the constant opening playing over and over is suddenly constant Miku videos over and over.

Ranmo
Jul 25, 2012, 06:14 PM
http://bumped.org/psublog/hatsune-miku-and-phantasy-star-online-2-collaboration-august-preview/

BIG OLAF
Jul 25, 2012, 06:15 PM
For the record, I despise Hatsune Miku.

*cracks knuckles, holds flame-shield firmly*

Tell you what, though. The "Soaring Crystal Dragon" and "The Floating Continent" look awesome.

Vintasticvin
Jul 25, 2012, 06:15 PM
HOLY CRAP DEWDS Miku looks cute as a FOney :( Wheres the love for Luka? I DEMAND a Luka outfit to dress on my CAST when I return Sega D:

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 25, 2012, 06:17 PM
EWWWWWWW VOCALOID :VOMIT:

EWWWWWWW DIFFERENT INTEREST THAN MY OWN :VOMIT:

Anyway, I imagine since they have a collaboration in Project Diva F now, we will probably see something Miku related makes its way into PSO2 in the Fall or Winter. We're already getting that tuna sword, lol.

Mikura
Jul 25, 2012, 06:18 PM
For the record, I despise Hatsune Miku.

*cracks knuckles, holds flame-shield firmly*

Tell you what, though. The "Soaring Crystal Dragon" and "The Floating Continent" look awesome.

DEMS FITING WERDS.

In all seriousness though, I kinda like Miku in the FOnewearl outfit. <.< I think it'd be cool to have her hairstyle and outfit available in-game as a scratch or something.

Shakuri
Jul 25, 2012, 06:20 PM
I'd be okay with getting Ia's outfit, or at least her hair. She's the only vocaloid who's design I like.

jooozek
Jul 25, 2012, 06:22 PM
EWWWWWWW DIFFERENT INTEREST THAN MY OWN :VOMIT:
EWWWW WEEABOO
No, seriously, its my opinion, SUCK IT UP 8-)

Mikura
Jul 25, 2012, 06:25 PM
Having an opinion is okay. Being a jerk about it and insulting something that other people may like or find interesting is completely different.

Zyrusticae
Jul 25, 2012, 06:26 PM
Having an opinion is okay. Being a jerk about it and insulting something that other people may like or find interesting is completely different.
Pretty much this.

If you're going to insult me like that, I take free license to call you what you are being: an asshole.

Prove me wrong! ;-)

Crysteon
Jul 25, 2012, 06:26 PM
Oh nice...Quartz Dragon is just a well-made reskin of Vol Dragon. I wonder if Soaring Islands monsters will be really weak to wind was many people are speculating. I would believe Dinians or some variant might appear in there. inb4DiggswithRegiceface

And lolMiku...I dont really mind her at all.

Yuicihi
Jul 25, 2012, 06:28 PM
That was incredibly expected.

Needs more Gumi.

Quatre52
Jul 25, 2012, 07:12 PM
Awesome! Makes me excited to see what else gets done in the future!

(especially after everything they did with psp2:I.)

jooozek
Jul 25, 2012, 07:15 PM
Now I feel bad for having an allergy :-x

velociti
Jul 25, 2012, 07:20 PM
hehe, I imagined miku in this game yesterday for some reason, well here it is.
joozek if you hate vocaloids that much, then you must only be thinking of the mainstream music, I recomend you go search on youtube for vocaloid trance / house / dnb music, its been my favorite for the last few months. If you are open for some time with music, I'll throw 2 songs at you for an appetizer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_g4zbwWG_I&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ZTb0yFEKo&feature=fvwrel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPX-ukBKLDw&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRQz2NkzRXE

I got carried away, there's 4 quality songs. o wait, heres a 5th. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06kzsJ9D3io&feature=related visit jrharbort if you're pleased with any.

Gardios
Jul 25, 2012, 07:21 PM
What the fuck, that new male outfit... I was hoping for Gettemhart's or the masked guy's one. First no speedos, now this, the disappointments just keep coming! D:

At least replace the Rappy costumes from the wedding scratch with Summer Rappy costumes so I have something to look forward to. :(

NoiseHERO
Jul 25, 2012, 07:40 PM
I don't care if anyone likes Miku, I just know that I hate it, and I don't wanna see it and every time I DO see it I'm just gonna go "nopenopenope" and head to the campship faster than a soloist on star atomizer day.

Or if it get's really bad my eyes will blur the parts of my vision naturally where someone will be wearing any vocaloid outfit and I'll pretend it's not there and worry more about going crazy or blind.

START SOME SHIT ON PURPOSE, THOUGH AND IT'S ANOTHER STORY, I WILL TROLL YOUR ASS WEARIN' THEM PONY TAILS!

velociti
Jul 25, 2012, 07:43 PM
You guys sure jump to conclusions, its like that with most things eh? im getting to the idea of things labelled bad, like a rebeca black, people hear it and say "oh no run away hear none of it". can you guys (mostly only joozek) just try to listen to the quality music 2 posts above me? miku only wants peace geez, and you guys hate her for that.. lol

NoiseHERO
Jul 25, 2012, 07:45 PM
You guys sure jump to conclusions, its like that with most things eh? im getting to the idea of things labelled bad, like a rebeca black, people hear it and say "oh no run away hear none of it". can you guys (mostly only joozek) just try to listen to the quality music 2 posts above me? miku only wants peace geez, and you guys hate her for that.. lol

I've hated vocaloid since day 1! Don't even clump me into conformist hating. D<

I actually like Justin Bieber, he's funny. His existence is at least... Hating dudes like that just give em more fame.

jooozek
Jul 25, 2012, 07:45 PM
Sorry man, but I really puke up every time I hear this female microsoft sam thingy.

Zyrusticae
Jul 25, 2012, 07:47 PM
I really don't get the hate.

Like, at all.

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES!

Touka
Jul 25, 2012, 07:52 PM
Not a fan of Microsoft Samantha as I like to call her but what can you do,she's huge in japan.Also Sega does the Project Diva games and there were items in PSP 2 and Infinity.It's no suprise they're doing it again.

Zyrusticae
Jul 25, 2012, 07:54 PM
This thread is now about Miku.

Have a song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKJW-sFoFaQ

velociti
Jul 25, 2012, 07:55 PM
you guys do know miku's voice was originally from an actual person that is alive, unlike microsoft sam? seriously listen to the music I posted you guys have no respect. I'm giving you the best miku music out there and you won't even CLICK the link I give you. It takes a long time to get quality music by the way, especially miku music.

NoiseHERO
Jul 25, 2012, 07:58 PM
I really don't get the hate.

Like, at all.

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES!

Mine is more personal and it's kind of silly but I'm not explaining it. Also mix in a similar scenario r00tabaga's bikini hatred on the side and it's a double whammy of "NO." Except I can actually tolerate it by ignoring it and bottling up my rage to keep people from raging at me because I can't properly defend myself with such a silly reason.

But yeah no, I ain't explainin' more than that.

velociti
Jul 25, 2012, 08:11 PM
No its because you have no solid reason for hating something, you just do it because others do. And I thought you were one of the bright people on this forum rock, I guess not, :(. On another note, I'm surprised that no one has wanted to hear more from the songs I posted, I guess everyone is tone deaf and has no good taste in music, I mean I'm on a pso forum after all.

edit: sigh, joozek is posting on the question thread and refusing to listen to a couple minutes of pleasure I linked him to... seriously you'd rather go to a question thread than listen to relaxing music? why not do both? the nerve.

joozek. please. go to page 4 and see my links, miku doesn't sound like a robot trust me.

Alenoir
Jul 25, 2012, 08:19 PM
This thread is now about Miku.

Have a song.

OK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0PPsfzxLvY

jooozek
Jul 25, 2012, 08:21 PM
joozek. please. go to page 4 and see my links, miku doesn't sound like a robot trust me.
Of course she doesn't, she sounds like a synthed out voice that went through auto-tune

[SPOILER-BOX]http://tryhappy.net/GFX/kirbyV.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Alenoir
Jul 25, 2012, 08:26 PM
seriously listen to the music I posted you guys have no respect. I'm giving you the best miku music out there and you won't even CLICK the link I give you. It takes a long time to get quality music by the way, especially miku music.

You're wasting your time. If they don't like the concept of this, they don't like it. There's not much you can do about it. Just level up your ignore skill and move on.

That is, until someone starts called Len "Ren" again and throw you the "I don't care" card when you try to correct them. Then fight for it.

GrieverXVII
Jul 25, 2012, 08:29 PM
Cool. I actually don't even listen or know too much about vocaloid. But here's a 3d model i did of the girl as a request awhile back.
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a127/GrieverXVll/miku_finalrender004.jpg