PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Next Area: Ruins?

Aki03
Jul 25, 2012, 07:24 PM
We got Forest, Caves and Mines... whats next? Ruins? What do you think?

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/ho5f-bf-18d8.jpg

supersonix9
Jul 25, 2012, 07:26 PM
Can't really tell, since there's already plans for another Amduscia area as well.

jooozek
Jul 25, 2012, 07:28 PM
The Floating Continent on planet Amduscia.

Mike
Jul 25, 2012, 07:28 PM
Next is the islands above the volcanic caves.

supersonix9
Jul 25, 2012, 07:31 PM
Anyone know where they're planning to put the Ruins anyways?

Naverius?

Aki03
Jul 25, 2012, 07:32 PM
Found this image there...

http://www.g-heaven.net/topics/2012/07/120726a.html

supersonix9
Jul 25, 2012, 07:35 PM
Found this image there...

http://www.g-heaven.net/topics/2012/07/120726a.html

Wow. The Amduscia area looks beautiful.

Angelo
Jul 25, 2012, 07:41 PM

That's an image from Phantasy Star Portable 2: Infinity.

BIG OLAF
Jul 25, 2012, 07:48 PM
Apparently the order is Sky Islands ("The Floating Continent"), then what 'appears' to be Future Ragol, and then the Ruins, which almost have a Lovecraftian, insane-twisty-upside-down-psychotic look to them, from what the small concept art picture showed.

pikachief
Jul 25, 2012, 07:53 PM
Apparently the order is Sky Islands ("The Floating Continent"), then what 'appears' to be Future Ragol, and then the Ruins, which almost have a Lovecraftian, insane-twisty-upside-down-psychotic look to them, from what the small concept art picture showed.

I really hope its Future ragol. It would be interesting. Maybe they'll do 3 ragol levels (forest caves mines) with the free field being an area of each. Doubt it actually, but it would be nice. I'd like to see Ragol in ruins and overgrown along with further mutated monsters (further mutated booma and de rol le for example)

And if they do do Future Ragol I wonder if Ruins is gonna be the same Coffin Ship like PSO Ruins.

supersonix9
Alright, we need another name for "The Floating Continent".

Olaf said Sky Islands, should we call it 'Islands'?

Anon_Fire

You forgot Desert and Iceberg.

pikachief
Jul 25, 2012, 07:54 PM
You forgot Desert and Iceberg.

I think he meant in terms of PSO type levels.

Ezodagrom
Jul 25, 2012, 07:58 PM

I'm guessing that most likely the floating continent is what was called "Dragon Land" in the beta files.

AC9breaker
Jul 25, 2012, 08:03 PM
Seabeds

BIG OLAF
Jul 25, 2012, 08:06 PM

I think "Sky" makes more sense. "Islands" implies like tropical, surrounded-by-water types of things.

supersonix9
Jul 25, 2012, 08:13 PM
I think "Sky" makes more sense. "Islands" implies like tropical, surrounded-by-water types of things.

Wouldn't make a difference. There is as of now no such tropical-type area.

And they ARE islands, so it's 100% fitting. Sky doesn't really describe what it is that's in the sky.

Natsuma
Jul 25, 2012, 08:14 PM
It was called Dragon Land in the beta files, as mentioned above.

supersonix9
Jul 25, 2012, 08:16 PM
It was called Dragon Land in the beta files, as mentioned above.

That it was. What about it?

BIG OLAF
Jul 25, 2012, 08:18 PM
Wouldn't make a difference. There is as of now no such tropical-type area.

And they ARE islands, so it's 100% fitting. Sky doesn't really describe what it is that's in the sky.

Call it whatever tickles your pickle, then. Was just offering a more sensible suggestion.

supersonix9
Jul 25, 2012, 08:19 PM
Call it whatever tickles your pickle, then. Was just offering a more sensible suggestion.

Gave a back-up argument, and it seems like neither of our input is going to matter anyways.

GrieverXVII
Jul 25, 2012, 08:33 PM
I was actually reminiscing on this yesterday with my bro while playing. I cant wait for them to come out with more maps like the beach level in episode 2 or the under water seabed and such. I really really would love to see booma's come back :) their so cute!

youcantcatchtheblue
Jul 25, 2012, 09:06 PM
Can't wait for the boss in that area.

"Quartz Dragon" sounds so BOSS

mctastee
Jul 25, 2012, 09:10 PM
Seabeds
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. *wipes tear from eye*
That would be great. I know there were quite a few people back in the day that hated that place. This would be like a smack in the face for them. I, personally, would love to see that place redone. On a sidenote if they ever redo the desert caves from episode 4 in the same fashion they did in PSO, I will punch a baby. That place was just ridiculous.

gigawuts
Jul 25, 2012, 09:12 PM
I really would like future Ragol. It would really hit that sweet spot for me. They could do a total reimagining of it with only minor references, even that'd be just fine, but I really hope they go back to it. PSO2 feels like a sequel in many mechanics, but besides that it's just title alone. Really tying it to PSO1 would be great.

They could leave it at just the original game's 4 levels, or go all out with breaks, or - I don't particularly care honestly. I like my share of lore, especially when tying between games separated by multiple generations.

They've claimed there will be new content every month, and at first I just assumed that meant AC costumes, but based on the pacing so far (and the fact that they're getting far more subscribers - and probably cash - than they originally anticipated) then we may well actually be getting a new level each month for some decent amount of time.

edit: And fuck it let's do a chao mag garden where you have to raise your mags to get s-rank emblems and unlock green forest zone~ I wish to read threads of rage and fury over how boring chao mags are.

Keyblade59
Jul 25, 2012, 09:14 PM
I think we'll have to stumble upon Ragol one way or another, the planet didn't explode, so maybe there's a chance.

I also doubt there would be a ruins planet, but maybe the homeworld of the Dimensions who originally sealed Dark Falz?

Omega-z
Jul 25, 2012, 10:14 PM
I doubt it's future Ragol since Rico's in the pic....otherwise she would be 250+ year's old based off the AP date and going off the area of PSp2i time period if these are the same ppl of PSU. Maybec they figure out the time travel part with Shiuno( mispel ) and go back to Ragol at a distanced past using the Sub-space field to fix it perhaps? Since PSO2 look's like it connect's with PSp2i version of PSO, and not the Orginal. What Makes me wonder is how this this will play out.....will the line be fixed or changed to be better....and what of the Orginal series...was it for info of the past between Coral to Ragol and how it tied to PSZ and classic's? and the newer PSp2i version is future connection to PSU and that series once you get the better ending at the end of PSO2.....Maybec? There's just more question's then answer's at the moment. I know Mike and RocSage are doing a great job trying to translate as much of the story as they can. Just at the moment PSO's story is so broken to make any judgement's on it's timeline, Hopefully PSO2 will fix that.:)

thematesV2
Jul 25, 2012, 10:15 PM
When they make the floating islands, I hope you can fall off the sides, and it teleports you to the caves area. adding some crazy stuff like that would be awesome.

undersea palace, you fall in a stream that goes through the labs, and it takes you to the beach area.

BIG OLAF
Jul 25, 2012, 10:16 PM
I doubt it's future Ragol since Rico's in the pic....

That picture is from Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity, not PSO2. We have no earthly idea why the OP posted it. Don't go by it.

Ranmaru
Jul 25, 2012, 10:17 PM
Seabeds

I want this sooooo much

-----
About the ruins. Didn't they find out that the ruins was actually a spaceship that shouldn't have been excevated? So wouldn't it make sense to find the origin of it? D:

Scawy.

Omega-z
Jul 25, 2012, 10:18 PM
The pic is in with all the other info for PSO2 in that JP forum at the end.....it could be just a random pic from that game and fanbase'd but who know's.

BIG OLAF
Jul 25, 2012, 10:19 PM
Actually, here's the picture of the little leaked concept-arts of the next three areas for those who never saw.

Sky Islands, Future Ragol (speculated), Ruins (speculated):

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z457/BIGOLAF/Delicious%20Drama/PSO2-NEXT3.jpg

Omega-z
Jul 25, 2012, 10:26 PM
Actually, the Ragol one that everyone think it is. Could be on the Nabivas (mispell) there is and area with those tree's and it does have a aerial of that area too. Look's like the a ruin's area with forest or a base. But could be Ragol still maybe( forest ruin's top and the under ground ruin's perhaps) could be what happened to the ppl of Ragol in the future and you go to fix'd the timeline to safe them all form being dead just a thought?

Keyblade59
Jul 25, 2012, 10:31 PM
Maybe its Coral? or the Moon? or Earth? Since Phantasy Star Zero is the earliest game of the Phantasy Star Online series

eharima
Jul 25, 2012, 10:36 PM
I speculate one of the concept arts will be a new emergency quest....

Ezodagrom
Jul 25, 2012, 10:44 PM
I speculate one of the concept arts will be a new emergency quest....
Looking at the roadmap, there will be new fields in the mid summer update, mid autumn update and mid winter update. Most likely the concept art is for each of these fields.

eharima
Jul 25, 2012, 10:48 PM
Speculate.

Pointy Cat
Jul 25, 2012, 10:53 PM
One of the new fields is Lobby Soccer. I have my sources.

Lostbob117
Jul 25, 2012, 10:55 PM
You guys didn't think about this one bit, there might not be ruins because there is no seed so what is the point of have ruins when it is a seed area and there are no seed in pso2.

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z457/BIGOLAF/Delicious%20Drama/PSO2-NEXT3.jpg
Also that would be the darkers homeland most likely from my guess which will be called something cooler than ruins, because ruins is the seed's land not darkers.(If it is called ruins I would be disappointed in Sega alittle.)

Oh yeah, I'm talking about the last pic.

BIG OLAF
Jul 25, 2012, 11:05 PM
You guys didn't think about this one bit, there might not be ruins because there is no seed so what is the point of have ruins when it is a seed area and there are no seed in pso2.

What does that have to do with it? The name of the area has absolutely nothing to do with the inhabitants. It's not like Mexico would cease to be Mexico if all the Mexicans moved out.

OH MAH GAWSH. There's no Boomas in the Forest in PSO2. How dare they call it "Forest!"

Besides, SPECULATION, etc.

Lostbob117
Jul 25, 2012, 11:10 PM
What does that have to do with it? The name of the area has absolutely nothing to do with the inhabitants. It's not like Mexico would cease to be Mexico if all the Mexicans moved out.

OH MAH GAWSH. There's no Boomas in the Forest in PSO2. How dare they call it "Forest!"

Besides, SPECULATION, etc.

You probably miss understood "ruins" is the "seeds" homeland in all ps games so why would they instantly change "ruins" to be "Darkers" homeland? That would be completely stupid.

gigawuts
Jul 25, 2012, 11:11 PM
Ruins not only were something's homeland, but PSO even had seeds? Learn something new every day.

disabledflaw
Jul 25, 2012, 11:11 PM
I think the ruins area is gona be based on that mysterious cave in the forrest stage. Its that mysterious cave that always turns you away......its so mysterious

Lostbob117
Jul 25, 2012, 11:17 PM
Ruins not only were something's homeland, but PSO even had seeds? Learn something new every day.

Yeah, all ps games after pso and before pso2 had seeds, (I'm sure if the older ones had seeds or not never played them.)

Cyclon
Jul 25, 2012, 11:18 PM
Future Ragol (speculated)
Please tell me you're not basing this on G.A.M.E.R.X's theory alone. If I remember it well, it was about the altar in the forest which would have grown gigantic. And that's what you're seeing on this image.

...you've got something else right?

Lostbob117
Jul 25, 2012, 11:18 PM
I think the ruins area is gona be based on that mysterious cave in the forrest stage. Its that mysterious cave that always turns you away......its so mysterious

This actually is where you come from a different area when that happens you're set up in a different area map thing each mission.

supersonix9
Jul 25, 2012, 11:24 PM
The picture of the (speculated) Future Ragol looks amazing.

gigawuts
Jul 25, 2012, 11:31 PM
Yeah, all ps games after pso and before pso2 had seeds, (I'm sure if the older ones had seeds or not never played them.)

all PS games after PSO and before PSO2 huh

so you must mean PSU and its sequels

which would be...one line of games

this is like saying all zelda games start with link being raised by kokiris

edit: Oh yeah, PSZ exists. I don't remember anything about seeds, but then I can never manage to play handheld games all the way too. Tiny screens, hunching over to look at them, etc.

NoiseHERO
Jul 25, 2012, 11:35 PM
NO

You guys are NOT going to turn this into a story speculation using evidence from not PSO2 games argumen-

NO

I HAVE TO NOT CARE!

/facepopcorn

Lostbob117
Jul 25, 2012, 11:41 PM
all PS games after PSO and before PSO2 huh

so you must mean PSU and its sequels

which would be...one line of games

this is like saying all zelda games start with link being raised by kokiris

edit: Oh yeah, PSZ exists. I don't remember anything about seeds, but then I can never manage to play handheld games all the way too. Tiny screens, hunching over to look at them, etc.

I meant uhh pso also within that. just not pso2.

gigawuts
Jul 25, 2012, 11:43 PM
In PSO the ruins were (spoiler, if you somehow have yet to play the original PSO) a long-ago crashed spaceship used to imprison dark falz sent from who knows where. I have no idea what you mean by homelands. Also, at that point nothing was being called "seeds." That was something I only first heard of in PSU, although I didn't play the original 4.

Lostbob117
Jul 25, 2012, 11:49 PM
In PSO the ruins were (spoiler, if you somehow have yet to play the original PSO) a long-ago crashed spaceship used to imprison dark falz sent from who knows where. I have no idea what you mean by homelands. Also, at that point nothing was being called "seeds." That was something I only first heard of in PSU, although I didn't play the original 4.

But still that story thing for dark falz which is a seed, why would anything related to dark falz be in pso2 when seed are not, unless they add seed.

gigawuts
Jul 25, 2012, 11:59 PM
Unless someone can correct me on this with information from the first four PS games, I'm going to stand by my claim that dark falz was not a seed and that ruins are not 100% associated with seeds.

Also, seed is a really bad name for a dark enemy.

If I'm wrong though, by all means correct away. If he was turned into a seed I don't count retcons either.

Lostbob117
Jul 26, 2012, 12:03 AM
Unless someone can correct me on this with information from the first four PS games, I'm going to stand by my claim that dark falz was not a seed and that ruins are not 100% associated with seeds.

Also, seed is a really bad name for a dark enemy.

If I'm wrong though, by all means correct away. If he was turned into a seed I don't count retcons either.

Are you talking about pso or no?

Okay did some research,

Phantasy Star: Dark Falz is an evil ancient being.

PSO, PSU, ETC: Dark Falz is a Dark god.

Hm, Dark Falz might come back.

gigawuts
Jul 26, 2012, 12:09 AM
Yes, I'm talking about PSO. There was not one single mention of seeds at any point in the entirety of PSO. Unless seeds were in PS I-IV, they first appeared in PSU. Dark Falz could not have been a seed unless it was retconned so that he was a seed.

(This is one hell of a derail) As far as I'm aware, dark falz was just the dark force that appeared again and again in each game, ending with PSO. With PSU the seeds were the new dark type enemies, and now in PSO2 we have darkers.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 26, 2012, 12:09 AM
Dark Force (Dark Falz in PSO ep.1 etc.) are not SEED
The Dark Force of PSU is what created the SEED. SEED definitely came after

Lostbob117
Jul 26, 2012, 12:18 AM
Yeah I edited my last post after doing more research about Dark Falz.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 26, 2012, 12:18 AM
Yes, I'm talking about PSO. There was not one single mention of seeds at any point in the entirety of PSO. Unless seeds were in PS I-IV, they first appeared in PSU. Dark Falz could not have been a seed unless it was retconned so that he was a seed.

(This is one hell of a derail) As far as I'm aware, dark falz was just the dark force that appeared again and again in each game, ending with PSO. With PSU the seeds were the new dark type enemies, and now in PSO2 we have darkers.
Why do other civilizations that have never made contact with Gurhal need to refer to Darkness as SEED?

Unless you have proof that Gurhal has made contact with Arks Fleet, Arks have no reason to call them SEED, even if they are the exact same thing.

Lostbob117
Jul 26, 2012, 12:23 AM
Why do other civilizations that have never made contact with Gurhal need to refer to Darkness as SEED?

Unless you have proof that Gurhal has made contact with Arks Fleet, Arks have no reason to call them SEED, even if they are the exact same thing.

Because we know they aren't seed cause they look so much different. In the ps games with seed they all looked the same.

pikachief
Jul 26, 2012, 12:24 AM
SEED was not mentioned at all in the phantasy star series until Universe. It only exists in Universe as it is not mentioned at all in Phantasy Star Zero either. the SEED are attracted to A-Photons. The story of Universe is about the SEED and how everything is run on A-Photons.

I do not believe the SEED nor A-photons are mentioned in any other Phantasy Star game outside of the Universe series.

Falz is just a dark-type creature. SEED is just a dark-type creature. Darkers are just a dark-type creature.

Dark Falz is darkness that uses a host to mutate into... something lol (red ring rico for example) It can also take the form of the strongest living creature in the area (Dark Falz copied De Rol Le)

They turned Falz into a SEED when Universe came out. I don't know why they decided he should be a SEED for that game when the dark enemies in PSO (that were moved to the Universe series) and the SEED have very different designs. Falz should've remained what he is, (Darkness+Hatred)Host = Falz. Or just a dark monster.

Hopefully they don't make Falz a Darker in this game :/

Oh and on Topic, other than just guessing that the big pillar is an overgrown PSO Pillar, are there are other reasons as to why that would be Ragol? Or are we all just going with it and hoping cuz thats what we want it to be?

EDIT: Got distracted and took too long to make this post. Good to see things have been settled hahaha

NoiseHERO
Jul 26, 2012, 12:29 AM
D-Cell-whatevers, SEED, Darkers, Darkies, Space Basement Dwellers

They're all the same shit.

Satanic Giygas Spawns from Space that want nothing more than to cover all of existence with their black vagina web goop after killing everyone and everything including the tiny cute animals AFTER brain washing everything with a tiny brain to make it hostile which gives Humans and everything that derives from humans have an excuse to make dangerous weapons and kill them repeatedly for sport(fun activity that's taken too seriously. OH WAIT SOUNDS LIKE PSOW FORUM ARGUMENTS.) = The entire Phantasy Star Lore and Concept

moorebounce
Jul 26, 2012, 01:13 AM
The only area they could do from PSO at this point is the Ruins. The Forest, Caves and Mines in PSO2 are updated versions of the areas in PSO. They would have to do some areas from PSU at some point.

Arika
Jul 26, 2012, 01:28 AM
The new boss look like ice element.. weak to fire!? again?
Hope he to be a light/ or non-element that weak to dark or wind instead.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 26, 2012, 01:32 AM
The new boss

where?

Poised Id
Jul 26, 2012, 01:35 AM
Next field, going from the concept art, looks like it's gonna have something to do with the giant hologram tree thing that you can see in the distance of Iceberg on Naberius. Why? You can clearly see an ice region in the concept art, it would be odd to include two seperate ice levels on two different planets at this stage in development.

I think the best name for the floating island area at the moment would be Skyland, as it's shorter than dragonland and adequately descriptive.

As for the darker area? Speculation is pointless right now. It'll probably be its own planet, and will likely be the end of this storyline (I think we'll be getting a new story arc for each year, given that they said they're stopping with the story just before the Vita release, and the Gigantic Boss being added in the last update for this year is probably Dark Falz, a conclusion to this story arc)

DemonMike
Jul 26, 2012, 01:39 AM
I've got a feeling the second concept picture might just be of the new emergency mission we're due with the panther reskins, Fang Bantha etc. There were hints that the new emergency mission would be based in Naberius, but I can't seem to find my source on that.

Still, definitely wouldn't argue with it being set in the future of Ragol.

Aki03
Jul 26, 2012, 04:15 AM
I dare to say, that PSU have quite nothing to do with PSO.

The main evil in PSO 1-4 are called Dark Creatures or D-Cell Sub Lifeforms (Episode 2 data).
In PSU, the new evil is named as SEED which is different to the enemies in PSO (just compare the designs of Delsaber and Delnadian for example).

Sure, you get the Boomas, some "old" Photon A-weapons from PSO, but there is no connection between both games.

Especially, there is no actually homeworld or planet of those Dark Creatures (PSO). The ruins area was just an ancient spaceship, which captured the Dark Creatures inside, until Pioneer 1 released them (by accident). In PSU the SEED-Homeworld is Rykros.

In PSO2, the Darkers are another 3rd main enemy. It would be awesome to walk trough the Ruins again, but those enemies have even less to do with the SEED or Dark Creatures.

Blizz3112
Jul 26, 2012, 07:08 AM
SEED was not mentioned at all in the phantasy star series until Universe. It only exists in Universe as it is not mentioned at all in Phantasy Star Zero either. the SEED are attracted to A-Photons. The story of Universe is about the SEED and how everything is run on A-Photons.

I do not believe the SEED nor A-photons are mentioned in any other Phantasy Star game outside of the Universe series.

Falz is just a dark-type creature. SEED is just a dark-type creature. Darkers are just a dark-type creature.

Dark Falz is darkness that uses a host to mutate into... something lol (red ring rico for example) It can also take the form of the strongest living creature in the area (Dark Falz copied De Rol Le)

They turned Falz into a SEED when Universe came out. I don't know why they decided he should be a SEED for that game when the dark enemies in PSO (that were moved to the Universe series) and the SEED have very different designs. Falz should've remained what he is, (Darkness+Hatred)Host = Falz. Or just a dark monster.

Hopefully they don't make Falz a Darker in this game :/

Oh and on Topic, other than just guessing that the big pillar is an overgrown PSO Pillar, are there are other reasons as to why that would be Ragol? Or are we all just going with it and hoping cuz thats what we want it to be?

EDIT: Got distracted and took too long to make this post. Good to see things have been settled hahaha

There was a computer called SEED in PS4, so the name obviously came from that, just as there was a village called Yut/Jut... Ah, referencing to earlier times... XD

Maybe more references are around, but I can't remember them all...

Malifaux
Jul 26, 2012, 10:07 AM
The beach zone and Seabed were some of my favorite areas back in Episode II. The Temple was gorgeous too, actually. I'd love to see something like that come back.

BIG OLAF
Jul 26, 2012, 10:11 AM
But still that story thing for dark falz which is a seed, why would anything related to dark falz be in pso2 when seed are not, unless they add seed.

PSO, PSU, ETC: Dark Falz is a Dark god.

To add to this, Dark Falz is an entire network of entities in a sort of hive-mind, or network of consciousnesses. Not all of them are exactly the same. So, yes, the Dark Falz in PSU was a giant SEED-form, the 'king' of the SEED-forms, if you will. But, not all of his forms are that. They're all different.

Gardios
Jul 26, 2012, 10:24 AM
The new boss look like ice element.. weak to fire!? again?
Hope he to be a light/ or non-element that weak to dark or wind instead.

Vol Dragon has no weakness so the same will probably apply to Quartz Dragon. I hope they give us enemies weak to wind/dark when they add wind and dark techniques, though...

AnnabellaRenee87
Jul 26, 2012, 10:25 AM
There's a soft spot in my heart for Ruins, the music there in the original PSO just made the area feel so mysterious. I hope they do it later rather than now, give it a lot of work as it would be one of the areas I would want to be smacked in the face with nostalgia.

BIG OLAF
Jul 26, 2012, 10:31 AM
Vol Dragon has no weakness so the same will probably apply to Quartz Dragon. I hope they give us enemies weak to wind/dark when they add wind and dark techniques, though...

Yes, it appears as if Vol Dragon has no weakness, but if you hit him with an Ice weapon, it makes the *ching* noise and shows ice flakes coming off of the hits, which would signify a weakness.

At least that's what I remember. I may be imagining this.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 26, 2012, 10:39 AM
It definitely shows ice as a weakness when targeting Vol Dragon

Laxedrane
Jul 26, 2012, 10:55 AM
It's been awhile, but isn't what you fight in EP. 3 the final final boss(That... thing with de rol le stuck in it) supposedly what keeps reviving dark falz?

I kind of wish they made some of the areas from EP. 3 into full areas.

ScottyMango
Jul 26, 2012, 11:04 AM
The beach zone and Seabed were some of my favorite areas back in Episode II. The Temple was gorgeous too, actually. I'd love to see something like that come back.

Am I the only one who thinks Sub-Tunnels 2 looks a lot more like some kind of Seabed level than it does Mines?

Malifaux
Jul 26, 2012, 12:32 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Sub-Tunnels 2 looks a lot more like some kind of Seabed level than it does Mines?

In fairness, I haven't unlocked Mines yet, so I can't say in this case. I really did enjoy Seabed though. :)

NoiseHERO
Jul 26, 2012, 12:41 PM
The boss looks like it'll be flying a lot... It COULD be wind (doubt it) but for sure, similarly to catadoran it's a crystal boss, not ice.

But who knows.

Meh.

WolfDreamer
Jul 26, 2012, 12:47 PM
If they did have a Seabed like level I would literally crap a nostalgia brownie.

Kirukia
Jul 26, 2012, 01:00 PM
In PSU the SEED-Homeworld is Rykros.

Rykros was created by the Ancients, not the SEED. SEED were created by Dark Falz as shown in PSP2i. Just like how Dark Falz also created the monsters in ruins. They are technically the same in the sense that they are spawns of Dark Falz, but they were not created by the same Dark Falz. As stated before though, the universes are separate so it wouldn't make sense for them to use the same names anyway.

Personally I think they are just different designs because using the same designs for every single PS game is boring. They are all probably spawned by a Dark Falz, including the Darkers, so why does it matter? The storylines don't even add up so they aren't really all that related.

This wasn't all directed at the person I quoted I'm just too lazy to quote a bunch of people.

I can also vouch for Vol having an ice weakness.

I'd really like to see a Ruins-type level though, regardless of what it's called. I'd also probably fanboy a bit if we DID get to visit future Ragol, but that's mostly wishful thinking.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 26, 2012, 01:12 PM
Well, it's inferred that the SEED literally consumed Rykros entirely. They had plenty of time to on its elliptical orbit, which I assume is what brought SEED to Gurhal

Vashyron
Jul 26, 2012, 01:34 PM
May interest people to know, the datamined locations of areas internally named sealedruins and darkfalzseal are both currently pointed to be on Naberius.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 26, 2012, 01:41 PM
May interest people to know, the datamined locations of areas internally named sealedruins and darkfalzseal are both currently pointed to be on Naberius.

This just in: Naberius is future Ragol.

Kirukia
Jul 26, 2012, 01:45 PM
Well, it's inferred that the SEED literally consumed Rykros entirely. They had plenty of time to on its elliptical orbit, which I assume is what brought SEED to Gurhal

But there are tons of Hives in the Gurhal System. Rykros is just a big one. I wouldn't call it a homeworld. It's a bigger Hive, of course it will have more SEED.

:-o

Cyclon
Jul 26, 2012, 01:46 PM
Please... and you left Jackpot counter with this post, too:(

I shall name the next area Arcadia. Because nobody cares anyway.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 26, 2012, 01:48 PM
Please... and you left Jackpot counter with this post, too:(

I shall name the next area Arcadia. Because nobody cares anyway.

Woah, I've made a decent amount of posts in my what 6 years
6 years...
/psu flashback

Mystil
Jul 26, 2012, 02:36 PM
Bring on the nostalgia.

GCoffee
Jul 26, 2012, 03:53 PM
That derailing discussion about Falz made me lol.
Alas, if that last area isn't going to contain Falz then I don't know what is. It reminds me of PSZ altar stage quite a bit on another note.

DeathByPogs
Jul 26, 2012, 03:59 PM

This ^^^^^

Sparzyle
Jul 26, 2012, 04:35 PM
Both Ragol and Naberius has names based on demon's names btw.

Gardios
Jul 26, 2012, 04:50 PM
So is Amduscia. Japan loves using names of demons so it could just be a coincidence.