PDA

View Full Version : Survey FOR FUN. Age Gender OF YOUR SELF. AND GAME CHAR

ohka
Jul 25, 2012, 09:18 PM
Just thought it would be fun to see what the ages and genders of the pso2 players. see if we are old, young, male, female, and even between. lol its not meant to be creepy just for fun.

I'll start off im 19years old male and i play on a female char

eharima
Jul 25, 2012, 09:22 PM
12 yr loli

ohka
Jul 25, 2012, 09:22 PM
12 yr loli

umm what is loli?

SaiKo
Jul 25, 2012, 09:23 PM
umm what is loli?

A way of life.

eharima
Jul 25, 2012, 09:25 PM
Where's the poll for CAST SUPREMECY btw?

If your nit sure what a loli is, you're too young for the internet.

ohka
Jul 25, 2012, 09:26 PM
Where's the poll for CAST SUPREMECY btw?

If your nit sure what a loli is, you're too young for the internet.

umm im 20 next month so i dont think im too young to play on a rated teen game?

Blackheart521
Jul 25, 2012, 09:27 PM
19 year old male playing an adult male human character, what an imagination I have eh? haha ^^

gigawuts
Jul 25, 2012, 09:27 PM
i am an irl robut playing as a video game robut

(in before thread doesn't end well)

Haseo the PKK
Jul 25, 2012, 09:29 PM

Real Gender: Male

In-Game Gender: Male.

Cyrusnagisa
Jul 25, 2012, 09:31 PM
giving out that kind of info is normaly against most forum rules, not sure about here.

All I can say is I am a guy playing a female with cat ears (shocker huh?) ;p

Darki
Jul 25, 2012, 09:34 PM
I'm a 24 years old boy.

Currently I play a newman girl.

But I usually play a couple race/gender combinations, I don't like to stick with a single one. I'll probably make a male CAST next, and in the future, if I get to at least 4 characters I'd get a female CAST and a male fleshie, though for that I'll probably wait for if they add some big-ass mean race like beasts or motavians (not duman, plz).

ohka
Jul 25, 2012, 09:35 PM
giving out that kind of info is normaly against most forum rules, not sure about here.

All I can say is I am a guy playing a female with cat ears (shocker huh?) ;p

i dont think your age is something that would be against a rule book its just saying your age right. ^^ its just to get to know the pso2 community because i know in psu its mostly around 15year old girls and boys that just make alot of drama with their taste in music lol. and for the cat ears i am guilty of that myself lol

I'm a 24 years old boy.

But I usually play a couple race/gender combinations, I don't like to stick with a single one. I'll probably make a male CAST next, and in the future, if I get to at least 4 characters i'd get a female CAST and a male fleshie, though for that I'll probably wait for if they add some big-ass mean race like beasts or motavians.

my psu was a male cast male beast male numan and a female beast

mctastee
Jul 25, 2012, 09:39 PM
umm what is loli?

If you play PSO2 and don't know what a loli is. I mus t say that I am quite amazed. Unless, this is sarcasm, then nevermind. I am a 23 year old male and I play a male.

ohka
Jul 25, 2012, 09:43 PM
If you play PSO2 and don't know what a loli is. I mus t say that I am quite amazed. Unless, this is sarcasm, then nevermind. I am a 23 year old male and I play a male.

only thing that comes to my mind about loli is my friend has some dress that shes calls something like loli. but hey im just a skater that loves phantasy star sorry if i dont know alot of the jp stuff.

ohka
Jul 25, 2012, 09:48 PM
I'm a 24 years old boy.

But I usually play a couple race/gender combinations, I don't like to stick with a single one. I'll probably make a male CAST next, and in the future, if I get to at least 4 characters I'd get a female CAST and a male fleshie, though for that I'll probably wait for if they add some big-ass mean race like beasts or motavians (not duman, plz).

i so want a beast thats what i was hoping for in this but seems it wasnt so ill just wait and see

Blackheart521
Jul 25, 2012, 09:50 PM
only thing that comes to my mind about loli is my friend has some dress that shes calls something like loli. but hey im just a skater that loves phantasy star sorry if i dont know alot of the jp stuff.

since everyone is in disbelief of your lack of loli knowledge but nobody has told you yet I'll let you know, a loli is basically a cutesy little girl character in games/anime etc. ^^;

ohka
Jul 25, 2012, 09:52 PM
since everyone is in disbelief of your lack of loli knowledge but nobody has told you yet I'll let you know, a loli is basically a cutesy little girl character in games/anime etc. ^^;

oh i see. not my style. i love tall men and women so tall is the way to go and skater and punk ftw so. thats probably the oppisite of loli i see. ^^:-P

BIG OLAF
Jul 25, 2012, 09:55 PM
I am a dude.

I play boobs.

ohka
Jul 25, 2012, 09:56 PM
I am a dude.

I play boobs.

lol thats a funny way to put it. i play a female for hair because i myself have long hair and since im 6foot tall and 106lbs im very skinny so it fits

Quatre52
Jul 25, 2012, 10:01 PM
Male, 27

Currently playing a male Ranger named Quatre as my main, with a 2nd character thats a female force named Pikachu.

Also, giving out your age and gender has never been against any rules on any forum I've ever seen...in face most give a place in users profiles, or even have options to show it under there names/icons with every post..

Zipzo
Jul 25, 2012, 10:02 PM
lol thats a funny way to put it. i play a female for hair because i myself have long hair and since im 6foot tall and 106lbs im very skinny so it fits...Not sure this is normal...

I'm 23. I play a female character because of the whole "looking at a hot girl all day instead of a dude" yada yada yada. Especially in games where you can get 'em to look good. My fiance thinks I'm a weirdo but, she doesn't have to stare it.

eharima
Jul 25, 2012, 10:04 PM
umm im 20 next month so i dont think im too young to play on a rated teen game?

That's not what I said ... But you kinda proved my point :p

ohka
Jul 25, 2012, 10:06 PM
That's not what I said ... But you kinda proved my point :p
おめで!

you said i wasnt old enough what more can you have ment. so far it just seems like your trying to be a ass to honest

ohka
Jul 25, 2012, 10:06 PM
...Not sure this is normal...

I'm 23. I play a female character because of the whole "looking at a hot girl all day instead of a dude" yada yada yada. Especially in games where you can get 'em to look good. My fiance thinks I'm a weirdo but, she doesn't have to stare it.

not sure if its normal? what do you mean and phantasy star normal lol

eharima
Jul 25, 2012, 10:16 PM
you said i wasnt old enough what more can you have ment. so far it just seems like your trying to be a ass to honest

Old enough for what, did I say?
because you asked what a what was?

You're obviously new to Japanese culture?
YOU started the thread, YOU wanted my info, I gave it.

Not to mention the fact baka gaijin didn't even bother to Google (2012lolreally)

You just started railing on about something contextualy not related at all and call me out like im being an ass.

Yeeesh call me zipzo2.0 , might as well throw some opinionated fire about how low IQ and girls on the internet ruin everything.

Never have I seen somany locked threads in one day.

Vintasticvin
Jul 25, 2012, 10:23 PM
Sorry Ohka I kinda stole your thread idea >_< http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198900 and its kinda unofficial business :P Zipzo if you come and psot PLEASE for the love of the mods dont start mess in there that goes for everyone else!

ohka
Jul 25, 2012, 10:33 PM
Sorry Ohka I kinda stole your thread idea >_< http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198900 and its kinda unofficial business :P Zipzo if you come and psot PLEASE for the love of the mods dont start mess in there that goes for everyone else!

dont need to be sorry for anything good sir^^

ohka
Jul 25, 2012, 10:34 PM
Old enough for what, did I say?
because you asked what a what was?

You're obviously new to Japanese culture?
YOU started the thread, YOU wanted my info, I gave it.

Not to mention the fact baka gaijin didn't even bother to Google (2012lolreally)

You just started railing on about something contextualy not related at all and call me out like im being an ass.

Yeeesh call me zipzo2.0 , might as well throw some opinionated fire about how low IQ and girls on the internet ruin everything.

Never have I seen somany locked threads in one day.

hmm not even sure what a locked thread is, and yes you are just being a ass

eharima
Jul 25, 2012, 10:53 PM
hmm not even sure what a locked thread is, and yes you are just being a ass

Can't read, can't Google, can't culture... Do you have downs?

ohka
Jul 25, 2012, 11:23 PM
Can't read, can't Google, can't culture... Do you have downs?

sir i could google it but i honestly dont give a shit to look at it. either you tell me or i just go on with my day ^^

Mega Ultra Chicken
Jul 25, 2012, 11:41 PM
I'm a 19-year-old manchild that plays a male 20-year-old midget that looks 10 (I think.) I also play as a 30-year-old woman along with a brobot and a fembot that are both less than 5 years old.

NoiseHERO
Jul 25, 2012, 11:53 PM
I've been like... 21 for a month or two. I'm African American(Not really mixed with anything else other than them slave roots so I guess I could visually fit into a group of high class gospel loving psycho black people. o_o;;; )

I play a human male hunter (aged 14-16) and another human male Force (Same age area) one is racially ambiguous, the other is black. For multicultural fairness or some bullshit like that, and by racially ambiguous I really just mean he has blue-green hair.

They're both the two main heroes from the story I've been writing for the past 3-4 years not related to phantasy star...

And that's it.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Jul 26, 2012, 12:32 AM
I've been like... 21 for a month or two. I'm African American(Not really mixed with anything else other than them slave roots so I guess I could visually fit into a group of high class gospel loving psycho black people. o_o;;; )

I play a human male hunter (aged 14-16) and another human male Force (Same age area) one is racially ambiguous, the other is black. For multicultural fairness or some bullshit like that, and by racially ambiguous I really just mean he has blue-green hair.

They're both the two main heroes from the story I've been writing for the past 3-4 years not related to phantasy star...

And that's it.

Is the second character tied to the laser yo-yo guy at all?

NoiseHERO
Jul 26, 2012, 12:39 AM
Is the second character tied to the laser yo-yo guy at all?

Yeah. Yeah he is...

I made him force in hopes that if there are subclasses he'd mostly use wiredlance and techs.

He's also cooler than Rock, Rock is just the mascot and I thought of him when I was 12.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Jul 26, 2012, 01:03 AM
Yeah. Yeah he is...

I made him force in hopes that if there are subclasses he'd mostly use wiredlance and techs.

He's also cooler than Rock, Rock is just the mascot and I thought of him when I was 12.

I knew it! ...Kinda.

Ah, so you've had your character since you were a preteen too? ...Actually I tell a lie. I had a tiny HUmar named Eko (lol@thatnamebecausePSO2hasanEcho) back when PSO was on the Xbox, but he looked nothing like Maz. He pretty much looked like a generic anime hero wearing black. I think that character helped trigger my liking for tiny boys who could level entire cities, which ultimately led to Mazarin's creation many years later... so the connection is very loose, but it's totally there. I'm not in any way trying to make things seem more symbolic than they are by suggesting I've had Mazarin for ages.

And just for lulz, I might make a male Human named E. Kohler. (Geddit?)

Nitro Vordex
Jul 26, 2012, 01:45 AM
Well. That messed up my image of you. Thought you were pale as hell. <_>

I play a woman with a thick behind. I like some form to my women. That's one thing I don't like about the character creator though. No ghetto booty.

Scrub
Jul 26, 2012, 01:59 AM
do newmen age normally? i dont know shit about phantasy star lore. I'd probably put my character in his early to mid 30s. You can peep how dark he is in the sig but TBH the only reason I made him black is because it makes the facepaint stand out a lot more lol.

irl im a 23 year old dude. only thing i got in common with my character is him being short, i make all my characters in video games short (of course, theyre usually dwarves and elves).

Alnet
Jul 26, 2012, 04:08 AM
23, male. I look nothing like my ingame character whatsoever.

If I had another character slot, I would've made one for an "Alnet" character, who would look a lot like me, aside from the anime hair and different eye color.

darkante
Jul 26, 2012, 08:18 AM
Iīm old, my beard can get me beers without trouble.
Thatīs why i use a Cast mostly since they donīt age, im supposed to be dead by now but nooo...hey beard get me something will ya. Whatīs that you say? Why you little...*strangles beard*......

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 26, 2012, 01:41 PM
God I hope e-sports doesn't start advertising Game Chairs, though these hotel ballroom ones are pretty wack. And a Chinese guy brought his own table to play on...

Age gender?

Like it always has to combine, lil girl, old man.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/SteveHarvey-FKLd.jpg

This is old, he probably went bald and grew his hair back by now?

AC9breaker
Jul 26, 2012, 07:50 PM
14/f/cali

Nitro Vordex
Jul 26, 2012, 08:40 PM
14/f/cali
dtf??

TalHex
Jul 27, 2012, 04:27 PM
12/?/"And What is This"

AC9breaker
Jul 27, 2012, 04:54 PM
dtf??

*tee-hee* ~giggle~ oh u <(^o^)>

Nytesong
Aug 1, 2012, 03:50 PM
30 / m.

umm what is loli?

well.. i must be creepy cuz i thought lolita complex when this was asked. well.. i have seen alot af anime and some have characters that are like, older guys that like only little girls. (azumanga daioh) this is "lolita complex".

๖ۣۜDetriment
Aug 2, 2012, 01:39 AM
i'm a young 20 something male who enjoys croquet and racquetball on my days off also i like my women hairy and my coffee black. can't wait to get to know you all on a first name basis.

WolfDreamer
Aug 2, 2012, 11:03 AM
Addicted guy that feels older than he should, so I play a spontaneous young lady to balance things out... in some way that I haven't quite figured out how to explain.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 2, 2012, 02:46 PM
26 - MAN - RYU SA3

why does the lil karate girl have a favorable matchup, lopsided seesaw vs my character. Ough.

"Play 3s to have cool fights"
[spoiler-box]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh2kIsb92uA

Fightback

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jccK3UyarlY&feature=plcp

2 mistakes round 2. Stun meter, jeez, Makoto.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5_a23OVhXU

Fight Japan in laggy. He really got a second wind after my jump knee failed, backdash FTLose vs Spider-Man kicks.[/spoiler-box]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EIajRboYzQ

Sorry couldn't hit him few more and take it to round 3 to hear

THIS IS A STUPID DOPE MIX

Damn overhead super link, hurts mang.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vNcFO6yqAM

Man ya'll need to see me winning at least one then. Scruuu u Ken.

XBLOX uploads, only the sound is okay, that 240p resolution is not okay, it might be fixed in a few months time.

Wyndham
Aug 2, 2012, 07:14 PM
I am a 23 year old guy who when shaves is often mistaken for a girl. ^_-

Scrub
Aug 2, 2012, 07:18 PM
I am a 23 year old guy who when shaves is often mistaken for a girl. ^_-

rofl remember when your brother said that i fucking laughed in his face.

maybe from behind cuz you guys never get haircuts but brother im sorry nobody is mistaking either of you for a girl.

Wyndham
Aug 2, 2012, 08:54 PM
rofl remember when your brother said that i fucking laughed in his face.

maybe from behind cuz you guys never get haircuts but brother im sorry nobody is mistaking either of you for a girl.

A few months ago at the mall, a guy said "Hey baby, wanna dance on my new stripper pole?". I then said "what", and he got a weird look on his face. Then he walked away. And one of my close friends admitted he thought i was a girl. But right now a have a beard, and everyone thinks im a metal-head.

Blackheart521
Aug 2, 2012, 09:02 PM
A few months ago at the mall, a guy said "Hey baby, wanna dance on my new stripper pole?". I then said "what", and he got a weird look on his face. Then he walked away. And one of my close friends admitted he thought i was a girl. But right now a have a beard, and everyone thinks im a metal-head.

Never had something quite as bad as that happen but long hair does tend to do that sometimes from a distance lol, that's the curse of long hair... but regardless long hair is the way to go, last time I had a crew-cut was 7th grade and I refuse to get it cut anything below ear length haha. ^^

Wyndham
Aug 2, 2012, 09:04 PM
Never had something quite as bad as that happen but long hair does tend to do that sometimes from a distance lol, that's the curse of long hair... but regardless long hair is the way to go, last time I had a crew-cut was 7th grade and I refuse to get it cut anything below ear length haha. ^^

Having long hair kicks copious amounts of ass.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 3, 2012, 12:33 AM
XBLOXX

Who even has long hair in fightins... Ibuki?

REMY ogod the REMY.

Like the guy who's lil bro made a FOmar named Zelda, cuz FOmars are girls.

Theme of the...
[spoiler-box]
259122052[/spoiler-box]

ShinMaruku
Aug 3, 2012, 12:54 AM
(⌐■益■)> /̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ that is what I am

Outrider
Aug 3, 2012, 01:12 AM

INCORRECT.

Scrub
Aug 3, 2012, 02:54 AM
having long hair is just an overall detriment. pain in the ass to wash/style, hard to make it look nice without you looking like a slob or a fucking woman, and the ladies prefer short hair.

Pirrip
Aug 3, 2012, 04:41 AM
I bought a second character immediately, so I alternate between a male and female character.

darkante
Aug 3, 2012, 06:46 AM
Yeah, its a pain. But i'm sticking with short blond hair now.
Used to have red long hair ftr.

Akaimizu
Aug 3, 2012, 07:49 AM
I was thinking this was a PSO2 survey. Interestingly enough, my Age and Gender of my character is almost the same as me. We're both male, but my character is younger by about 5 years. He's the second-closest to me of all my online Phantasy Star characters. His hair-style and race being the main differences.

However, I do play both genders between the Phantasy Stars just that PSO2 and Phantasy Star Zero are the only Phantasy stars that I only played male, so far. Given the characterizations of my PSU characters, some would think I mostly play female characters. But that's mainly because they were rather strong and outspoken characters with thick developed background stories. I had 2 lesser-played males in PSU, but they also had backstories. One of them is featured in the initial backstory of my PSU main.

PSO v1 and v2, I only played a Male Newman. The only character in which his distinct look was crafted to look as close as me as possible. That is, me as a space elf. While Newmans have a funny age thing going on with them, I would say he was the relative same age as me in RL, at the time. :)

PSO Episode 1 and 2, I played female, if only because I wanted a tech-casting gunner at the time. (I wanted to stretch away from all the hundreds of hours I only played as a Force). RAmarls seemed to be the best gun/tech hybrids out there. Also, because I became a HUGE fan of the Metal Slug series. When I saw I could mack the Fio Germi look, (glasses, ponytail) I created a character with a similar name. Still, she wasn't made to look exactly like Fio other than the Glasses and the idea of the ponytail. Otherwise I altered the look to be a lot more like my 2nd oldest of my older sisters cosplaying the Fio Germi look.

I write stories, write soundtracks and the like. Used to do a lot of stage acting. So I had my experience with writing characters of many kinds. However, I also will play a character for which a thick and original storyline is just waiting to come out. Thus why Tynselle, Mufonna, and Stints were created for PSU. Tynselle Nbareh became the lead, and if you read her backstory on this site, you might agree why I decided to roll with her. She spawned my own supplemental universe for PSU known as the "Six Square Circus Chronicles" right from character creation. PSU marked the first time I played a Phantasy Star game for which I combined my story-writing efforts to create a character I could RP as and be thick with characterization. It also fits in with 'Canon'. (My first online game, I did that for, was FFXI. Which had the last character I made before PSU. Playing the character of that server's only male mithra. I had a whole storyline based on how he got into that predicament following closely to not break 'Canon', though I embellished a bit on the Mithra story parts Square didn't tell us about.)

All of my Phantasy Star characters are adults. They spanned the ages between mid 20s to somewhere in their late 50s (Stints). My main PSO2 character is in his early 30s.

Wyndham
Aug 3, 2012, 11:30 AM
having long hair is just an overall detriment. pain in the ass to wash/style, hard to make it look nice without you looking like a slob or a fucking woman, and the ladies prefer short hair.

I encounter plenty of women who think my hair is awesome. And many of the coolest fictional people have long hair.

Outrider
Aug 3, 2012, 11:45 AM
I was thinking this was a PSO2 survey.

Man, I don't know what this thread is about.

Wyndham
Aug 3, 2012, 11:49 AM

It's about CHEEEESE!

Sayara
Aug 3, 2012, 12:32 PM
Im a 60 yr old transrance disco bot
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/Snoopychan/Fu_chan.gif

Blackheart521
Aug 3, 2012, 01:24 PM
I encounter plenty of women who think my hair is awesome. And many of the coolest fictional people have long hair.

We long haired guys just attract a different crowd of women haha ^^;

Wyndham
Aug 3, 2012, 02:04 PM
We long haired guys just attract a different crowd of women haha ^^;

Very true.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 3, 2012, 02:21 PM
Those Red socks have got to go Q. :nono:

Nytesong
Aug 3, 2012, 10:24 PM
INCORRECT.

i lol'd

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 15, 2012, 01:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMPmB8ZrDfs

Japan guy, connection cant keep up with him pressing buttons.

I'm a pressing buttons Japan castoff guy. Using dat dignity. :lullabud: Not little Karate Gurls. :trout:

4 Days left of XBLOX Live. Maybe I'll come back when the Developers patch comes thru and ranked match has less el taunto loco. Hope friends list dudes stick with it and stop with the Persona 4 when they see OP Chie Mitsuru easy modo combonauts. Don't mean to bash the game before I've tried it, but just can't afford that right now.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 15, 2012, 02:16 AM
XBLOX free gold weekend

Aug 16 - Aug 20

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Community/G3-Charity-Event